Advice on a new complete stack.
- 10-12-2011, 06:43 AM
You can run up to 2 bottles of each of those and take a break afterwards without having to change the dosing at any point.
Xtend you don't have to cycle, Afterglow neither.
Log with BMI, body fat percentage, photos etc is excellent. Blood tests are always awesome as well.PEScience Representative
- 10-17-2011, 10:05 AM
10-17-2011, 10:13 AM
If you want, consider it optional. Caffeine tablets are cheap and proven to improve exercise performance.
Otherwise there are a huge amount of products out there which boil down to personal preference.
10-19-2011, 10:27 AM
I used to down a quick cup of espresso before working out. Will do?Originally Posted by bdcc
10-19-2011, 10:29 AM
11-24-2011, 08:52 AM
Took a little holiday break with my family. Now that I'm back with my batteries recharged I'm ready for some hard work. My delivery came yesterday and I have all the supplements as discussed above. Also, my blood is due for testing tomorrow. The last thing I need now is a good bit of advice on dosing, both on training days and off days. Please help :-)
Similar Forum Threads
- By api27 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-06-2011, 09:41 PM
- By Rodja in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-07-2010, 12:58 AM
- By emiliozapata in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2007, 01:32 PM
- By Rivet in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-02-2007, 03:03 PM
- By Luke667 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2007, 02:08 PM