Advice on a new complete stack.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Hello everyone,

As a new member I'd like to introduce myself real quick - the name's Feliks and I'm from the other side of the Atlantic, currently living in Ireland.

I'd like to ask everyone here for a bit of information and advice on choosing the right products to compliment my current getting-back-in-shape process. It's been good 6-7 months since I hit the gym. Hectic work style and busy life took the focus off my fitness and discipline and now I can't even fit in my old size of pants not to the mention a complete lack of energy at work and home. I'm completely disgusted with myself and ready to put up a new fight...

So! I already have a good high intensity routine that I tried in the past which will bring me back to my old form and shave all that pitiful fat in the process. Now I just need to pick some decent supplements. In the past I've been mainly using products from Maximuscle range, an UK based company which I found ok but after doing some in depth research on the net I'm looking to try some of PES products in combination.

My initial goal would be to loose weight and get ripped. Here's my thoughts so far:

I'd like to try Erase + Alpha-T2 and combine it with OxyElitePro (safe?). I want to use Jack3D as my pre-workout and I was thinking about Empyrean Insu-pro as my Post work out.

I really want to try that pepti-pro formula but the problem is I cannot find Empyrean products here. No one seems to heard about it either and the only on-line website that I found that supplies it (bestpricenutrition.com) is not even interested in doing business with me. They tell me they're not set up for international shipping (understandable) and for credit cards issued by none-american banks (not even my Visa issued by European branch of Bank of America, really?). I find it utter rubbish but it doesn't change the fact they won't go the extra mile for me, shame.

Therefore I'm looking to hear your views on the first stack as above plus your advice on the best product for the intra and post work-out.

Many thanks for all your help.
--
Feliks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Feliks, welcome to the board. :)

I am from England and have visited Ireland a couple of times, you are not alone. We are from the 'right' side of the Atlantic, depending on how you look at it!

The stack you have asked about is fine and will definitely help you shed weight, especially if you have a lot of weight to lose. If you are leaner and want to help build some muscle simultaneously I would prefer to go with AnaBeta than stacking two fat burners.

You can buy a non-branded PeptoPro from a bulk supplier in England who ship to Ireland as far as I am aware. I can't name the site as it is seen as a competitor to NP. Go to google.co.uk and search for it on UK parameters.

I hope this helps. :)

Ben

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Hi Feliks, welcome to the board. :)

I am from England and have visited Ireland a couple of times, you are not alone. We are from the 'right' side of the Atlantic, depending on how you look at it!

The stack you have asked about is fine and will definitely help you shed weight, especially if you have a lot of weight to lose. If you are leaner and want to help build some muscle simultaneously I would prefer to go with AnaBeta than stacking two fat burners.

You can buy a non-branded PeptoPro from a bulk supplier in England who ship to Ireland as far as I am aware. I can't name the site as it is seen as a competitor to NP. Go to google.co.uk and search for it on UK parameters.

I hope this helps. :)

Ben
Hey Ben!

Thanks for a prompt reply. I feel relieved already to know I'm not on my own at my end of the woods. Can you please shed some more light on your experience with AnaBeta? I did some reading about it and people post mixed reviews. I'm lean already or should I say I was.. I just picked some unwanted fat over the last few months of negligence.

I was thinking about combining Alpha-T2 with OxyElitePro as it seems to be the most potent formula and it would be great to see how it compliments my 4 weeks routine, which is deadly on its own. Adding Erase for the extra edge as everyone goes on about it's awesomeness. I would love to build some muscle simultaneously but you know what they say, you either burn or build, never both. I used to do Maximuscle Cyclone and Promax in a combo and I was able to reduce my body fat and improve my muscle weight. I seem to pick very easily. But as I said, few months off the gym, bad diet, and the fat in having an anniversary party.

I wanted to try Pepti-pro formula as it seems to be superior to Whey-Isolate and I already checked supplier you're on about. I'm just not certain what to do with on it's own. Empyrean Insu-Pro is a complete, balanced, post work-out formula and the company the-name-we-don't-dare-to-mention here supplies just pepti-pro and I don't really know how to combine it for best results.

What about Jack3d as pre-workout and what for the intra stage?

I'm all ready to go but not without a proper plan.

Sincerely,
Feliks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Ben!

Thanks for a prompt reply. I feel relieved already to know I'm not on my own at my end of the woods. Can you please shed some more light on your experience with AnaBeta? I did some reading about it and people post mixed reviews. I'm lean already or should I say I was.. I just picked some unwanted fat over the last few months of negligence.

I was thinking about combining Alpha-T2 with OxyElitePro as it seems to be the most potent formula and it would be great to see how it compliments my 4 weeks routine, which is deadly on its own. Adding Erase for the extra edge as everyone goes on about it's awesomeness. I would love to build some muscle simultaneously but you know what they say, you either burn or build, never both. I used to do Maximuscle Cyclone and Promax in a combo and I was able to reduce my body fat and improve my muscle weight. I seem to pick very easily. But as I said, few months off the gym, bad diet, and the fat in having an anniversary party.

I wanted to try Pepti-pro formula as it seems to be superior to Whey-Isolate and I already checked supplier you're on about. I'm just not certain what to do with on it's own. Empyrean Insu-Pro is a complete, balanced, post work-out formula and the company the-name-we-don't-dare-to-mention here supplies just pepti-pro and I don't really know how to combine it for best results.

Sincerely,
Feliks
If you choose to use OEP I probably wouldnt add Jack3d to the mix, that will end up with too much geranium extract, in my opinion.

A favorite pre workout of mine that does NOT use this stimulant is White Flood, by Controlled Labs.

For intra workout you can never go wrong with bulk BCAAs with some sort of water flavoring.

Alpha T-2/OEP is definitely a great stack, but if you want to use Jack3d for preworkout i would consider grabbing Anabeta to run during your cut in place of OEP. Its not a fat burner per se, but Erase in combination with it will prevent a catabolic environment, meaning you dont lose that hard earned muscle!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Ben!

Sincerely,
Feliks
You would like some more information on my AnaBeta run Feliks? Why yes, as if by magic! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172689-bdccs-pes-anabeta.html

This was prior to me becoming a rep for PES, and quite a big reason for my decision lol. :) Notice the fat loss with increased LBM, not such a problem with AnaBeta.

As with Kevin, be careful with Jack3d and OEP. Some people find OEP very strong and could potentially use it pre workout anyway. Bulk BCAAs are also my go to at the moment. I throw in an effervescent vitamin C tablet for some cheap flavouring.

I personally wouldn't worry about peptopro, isolate, concentrate etc. Although the digestion rates look very different on paper, the subsequent anabolism wouldn't be as clear cut and dry especially for the cost involved.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Thanks chaps!

I'm going to give Jack3d and Oxy a miss as per your advice. I must honestly say I never really gave as much thought to the whole idea as I'm doing now. It seems to me that what I know so far is just basic knowledge and some common sense compared to what I read on this forum. I'm definitely going to need professional help. I have my HIIT routine and determination but I'm still puzzled about my stack. I feel I have a great opportunity here to benefit tremendously from using PES products as this would be the first time I would use them. So what should I pick for my first run? I could do a 4 weeks run and log effects. However, I know very little about what to do after the run in the off period, will need help with that too. Ben I looked at your run as above but the amount of stuff you use seems like a hell of a lot to me. I like to keep things simple - keeping track of what tablet to pop when and at what time adds another dimension to my life and will require more focus. I also like my workout to be no longer than 45 minutes, hence my love with HIIT. Get in, get wrecked, be done. I should also point here that I'm quite packed in terms of muscle, there is a good definition under those vast reserves of fat ;-) I was always staying away from all kinds of anabolic's and stuff that messes with your hormones because I do not want to end up looking like a freak. It has also a lot to do with my temperament, which I must admit is quite explosive. I'm afraid of taking something that will alter this into the bad direction, I'm a family man now.

Ben from I read you're a personal trainer, can we work something out? Anyone else to chip in here?

Regards,
--
Feliks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My supplement list for the AnaBeta log is breaking things down into minutia in the interest of being meticulous. For example, my post workout shake was simply protein + carbs, my intra workout was BCAAs. Most of the other things are staples (fish oils, carnitine etc).

I had to come off everything that wasn't considered a staple before I did that beta test so nothing you see there is compulsory or particularly significant. It is just protein powder, carbs, caffeine etc.

OEP and Jack3d are both good. You can use either, we were just warning that you may not want to stack them as it would be potentially too much in terms of stimulant intake.

In your 'after' period following a PES stack, you need nothing. There is nothing you need to rebalance hormones etc so you can go back to taking nothing without worrying about it. Nothing in the PES lineup is hormonal in terms of being steroidal so you have nothing to worry about.

You sound like you are stressing about things already, don't worry about it. Start with AnaBeta and AT2 as you say you have a fair amount of fat to lose. When you finish the bottles you can either purchase more and carry on or stop. There isn't anything else to worry about. :)

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
My supplement list for the AnaBeta log is breaking things down into minutia in the interest of being meticulous. For example, my post workout shake was simply protein + carbs, my intra workout was BCAAs. Most of the other things are staples (fish oils, carnitine etc).

I had to come off everything that wasn't considered a staple before I did that beta test so nothing you see there is compulsory or particularly significant. It is just protein powder, carbs, caffeine etc.

OEP and Jack3d are both good. You can use either, we were just warning that you may not want to stack them as it would be potentially too much in terms of stimulant intake.

In your 'after' period following a PES stack, you need nothing. There is nothing you need to rebalance hormones etc so you can go back to taking nothing without worrying about it. Nothing in the PES lineup is hormonal in terms of being steroidal so you have nothing to worry about.

You sound like you are stressing about things already, don't worry about it. Start with AnaBeta and AT2 as you say you have a fair amount of fat to lose. When you finish the bottles you can either purchase more and carry on or stop. There isn't anything else to worry about. :)
I know it may look like I'm worrying but this is a completely new category for me and I'm out of my depth here. I feel it's important that I fully express my worries and expectations now so you can educate me properly and help steer me into the right direction and avoid possible mistakes and misunderstandings on my end.

Now, AnaBeta and AT2 sounds like a plan. Can I add Erase for a good measure with no worries? I'm really keen on trying it :) Can you also go a bit more into detail about what brands for Protein and BCAA?
Anyone else to share thoughts on this matter? Kevin?

The more I know the better the results :]

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can add Erase as well if you want, there is nothing conflicting between any of the products so if money is no object Erase is worth adding.

BCAAs on the whole are all the same, buy them in bulk, the cheaper the better. Branded versions; AI RecoverPro or Scivation Xtend are cheap and flavoured i.e., won't make you gag when you drink them.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
You can add Erase as well if you want, there is nothing conflicting between any of the products so if money is no object Erase is worth adding.

BCAAs on the whole are all the same, buy them in bulk, the cheaper the better. Branded versions; AI RecoverPro or Scivation Xtend are cheap and flavoured i.e., won't make you gag when you drink them.
What about Protein Ben?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Name the top sellers from the site you shop from and I will pick one for you.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Well, since no one here offers PES products I think I'll have to find a shop on your shore that ships here. One that I could order from everything in one go. Where do you normally order from? I'll have a look what do they offer here anyway. Will report soon.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
We sell various places in Europe...keep checkin or requestin!
Just in case I missed something - do you sell in Ireland? Any links for UK be fine too as they usually ship here.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Come on people, spill the beans on your favourite BCAA and Protein for recovery and why.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I love PEPTOPRO, LCLT, endoamp, and Brown Rice syrup solid or banana

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Right!

In addition to my AnaBeta, AT2 and Erase I'm very keen to hear from those of you who use L-Carnitine L-Tartarate, EndoAmp, PeptoPro as well as Revamp. Please share! As the first three mentioned above are my solid foundation so far I want to know if I can combine them with the rest and with what result.

I had a previous experience with L-carnitine on it's own some good 8 years ago and although the effects are not to be seen on a day-to-day basis it seems to be effective long term, in my case anyway. As for Revamp, it seems to be hitting down as a solution to the exact state and shape I'm in at the moment and if it really works I want to know what to expect.

Perhaps I should mention here as well that for me it's about quality and long term effects so money is not a factor.

Many thanks to Ben for being so productive so far and to Andy for pointing me towards the PN which seems to be a Mecca of all good products within my reach.

I feel like I'm days away from placing my order so PLEASE keep the information flow.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Hey Ben,

Been doing some browsing today. What do you think of Reflex BCAA for intra and Reflex Peptide Fusion for post work-out? The brand itself and those two products have pretty solid reviews among the others, the quality being the main factor. Also, is it safe to add Revamp by Southland Performance to the stack?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is becoming very over complicated so I will try and make it easier for you Feliks.

- BCAAs are three amino acids, building blocks of protein. The main difference in brands are if they put additional ingredients in there and the flavouring. The basic formulas are the ones I use and work out more cost effective. AI RecoverPro is my favourite for cost effective formulas. The Reflex version is much more expensive despite using the same ingredients.

- Protein powders are usually based on the same main ingredient but again have different additional ingredients and marketing strategies. PeptoPro is very expensive for you to use as a sole source of protein powder. I can't tolerate dairy so haven't tried many of these powders. The best sellers in this category are often Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey or Reflex Instant Whey. These are basic protein powders and are fine for what you are looking for.

Revamp by Southland, add it if you want. I have no personal experience with the product so cannot claim how good it is. It is not designed to be physique altering so I assume you have looked at the product and thought it sounded right for you.

Done!

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
This is becoming very over complicated so I will try and make it easier for you Feliks.

- BCAAs are three amino acids, building blocks of protein. The main difference in brands are if they put additional ingredients in there and the flavouring. The basic formulas are the ones I use and work out more cost effective. AI RecoverPro is my favourite for cost effective formulas. The Reflex version is much more expensive despite using the same ingredients.

- Protein powders are usually based on the same main ingredient but again have different additional ingredients and marketing strategies. PeptoPro is very expensive for you to use as a sole source of protein powder. I can't tolerate dairy so haven't tried many of these powders. The best sellers in this category are often Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey or Reflex Instant Whey. These are basic protein powders and are fine for what you are looking for.

Revamp by Southland, add it if you want. I have no personal experience with the product so cannot claim how good it is. It is not designed to be physique altering so I assume you have looked at the product and thought it sounded right for you.

Done!
I'm thinking Revamp because I seem to be building tolerance to products almost as quickly as I put on weight :| When you drink two - three strong Espresso's throughout the day to stay awake and you still feel tired that's not great. I'm trying to come off caffeine every so often but I get such headaches it's unbelievable. If Revamp does what it says on the tin than I'm up for it. I will have a look at your products later on but if the difference in the price is 10-15 quid than it's not much of a difference really. If that was the case I would just buy few boxes of MM Cyclone and Promax and there would be some effects anyway.

I'm going full commando here. I want rockets, grenade launchers, C5's, knifes and bamboo sticks! ;-)

To thaa chooppppeeerrrr!

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
I'm thinking Revamp because I seem to be building tolerance to products almost as quickly as I put on weight :| When you drink two - three strong Espresso's throughout the day to stay awake and you still feel tired that's not great. I'm trying to come off caffeine every so often but I get such headaches it's unbelievable. If Revamp does what it says on the tin than I'm up for it. I will have a look at your products later on but if the difference in the price is 10-15 quid than it's not much of a difference really. If that was the case I would just buy few boxes of MM Cyclone and Promax and there would be some effects anyway.

I'm going full commando here. I want rockets, grenade launchers, C5's, knifes and bamboo sticks! ;-)

To thaa chooppppeeerrrr!
I can't seem to find AI RecoverPro here. What do you think of SciVation Xtend for intra, and Biorythm After glow for post work-out?

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Those are good
Thanks Natty.

I'm ordering AnaBeta, Erase and AT2 in couple of days. Xtend and AfterGlow to follow. I'm planing my cycle to be 6 weeks with 2 weeks break afterwards. I need advice on dosing as well as I'd like to know what can I keep on and what to come off after 6 weeks and for how long. I'm also thinking about running a little log, getting my BMI's and other stats, maybe a blood test prior and afterwards to see what's up. Suggestions?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can run up to 2 bottles of each of those and take a break afterwards without having to change the dosing at any point.

Xtend you don't have to cycle, Afterglow neither.

Log with BMI, body fat percentage, photos etc is excellent. Blood tests are always awesome as well. :)

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Do I need to look into adding something for pre-workout with all of the above?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want, consider it optional. Caffeine tablets are cheap and proven to improve exercise performance.

Otherwise there are a huge amount of products out there which boil down to personal preference.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
If you want, consider it optional. Caffeine tablets are cheap and proven to improve exercise performance.

Otherwise there are a huge amount of products out there which boil down to personal preference.
I used to down a quick cup of espresso before working out. Will do?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is fine, yes. :)

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
That is fine, yes. :)
Hello everyone,

Took a little holiday break with my family. Now that I'm back with my batteries recharged I'm ready for some hard work. My delivery came yesterday and I have all the supplements as discussed above. Also, my blood is due for testing tomorrow. The last thing I need now is a good bit of advice on dosing, both on training days and off days. Please help :)