10 weeks of ERASE! Anyone?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if anyone has ran ERASE for 10 weeks before? I have been on ERASE for about 6 weeks and at 3 caps a day I will finnish my current bottle at 10 weeks. Any ill effects to running it for 10 weeks? I'm not to concerned about rebound or anything in that i understand how this specific AI works. Just curious, thanks.

I was planning an 8 week layoff after this run.

Thanks for any advise.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie runs Erase as part of her staples so she has been running it a lot longer than 10 weeks. I personally have never gone above 8. :)

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Rosie runs Erase as part of her staples so she has been running it a lot longer than 10 weeks. I personally have never gone above 8. :)
Yeah I prob should have just pm'd Rosie, lol. This is my third run of Erase and I have always had amazing results. The first two runs were strictly 8 weeks with a very strict 4 week off period. But like I said, I'm planning a long 8 week break from everything with the exception of BCAA's, Whey and Multi's to cleanse the system. Thanks for the reply.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious if anyone has ran ERASE for 10 weeks before? I have been on ERASE for about 6 weeks and at 3 caps a day I will finnish my current bottle at 10 weeks. Any ill effects to running it for 10 weeks? I'm not to concerned about rebound or anything in that i understand how this specific AI works. Just curious, thanks.

I was planning an 8 week layoff after this run.

Thanks for any advise.
Yes, as Ben mentioned, I use Erase as a staple, and I've been using 5 caps a day since my first bottle of Erase. Actually, this is the first time that I have been withOUT Erase since my first bottle and is the longest period of time (six weeks) that I have been without it waiting between bottles. I really notice the difference when I am not using it and hate it, and will be starting it again next week when a new bottle arrives - can't wait!

Whether one has any "ill effects" is going to be dependent on the individual, really. Such a product is not recommended for males for long periods of usage - especially at higher dosages - 1-2 caps a day for extended periods of time might be ok, but not 5-6 caps a day likely - and ~8 weeks would be the maximum recommended period of time to run Erase. I've personally had no "ill effects" from using Erase for such a long period of time (although I wouldn't recommend another female use it, or for as long as I have - I do what's best for me and my body, which is why I often don't recommend to females or males what I do).

Yeah I prob should have just pm'd Rosie, lol. This is my third run of Erase and I have always had amazing results. The first two runs were strictly 8 weeks with a very strict 4 week off period. But like I said, I'm planning a long 8 week break from everything with the exception of BCAA's, Whey and Multi's to cleanse the system. Thanks for the reply.
Having time off everything but the basics (and even them sometimes, with the exception of a multivitamin and/or creatine) is a good thing to do. I've actually just done this - albeit because of my wrist injury, but it's been ok, and I've still made progress getting back into training, etc., and maintained leanness between 8-9% bodyfat despite lack of training and terrible nutrition, so showing that even just the basics (and not even that) can mean results if you know what you're doing!

~Rosie~

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, thank you very much for the imformative reply. We can always depend on you to come in and willingly take the time to inform and educate. I think I will just stick to the 8 week run and take my 8 week break. I know what you mean because I too hate not being on ERASE. Thanks again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, thank you very much for the imformative reply. We can always depend on you to come in and willingly take the time to inform and educate. I think I will just stick to the 8 week run and take my 8 week break. I know what you mean because I too hate not being on ERASE. Thanks again.
No worries, bud - you're very welcome :)

~Rosie~