Total package

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Browsing from my phone so I haven't searched for similar threads yet, but I was wondering if PES has given any thought to compiling a "total package" deal that would include their whole line? Perhaps even a "kit" with a plan on how to run it for the less experienced folks (similar to the old trifecta kit from LG). I was just thinking about the awesome products PES has been making (I preach constantly to people about my experience with erase), and even though I haven't given all of them a shot I thought it'd be cool to have some kind of stack available. I'm hoping my coworker's bf will have success with erase as he tries to cut fat, but a combo of all the 4 current products would definitely kick his butt.

Just tossing the idea out there, for what it's worth.

WaltherP99

Awards
..PES "total package" deal that would include their whole line? Perhaps even a "kit" with a plan on how to run it for the less experienced folks (similar to the old trifecta kit from LG). ... it'd be cool to have some kind of stack available. ... a combo of all the 4 current products would definitely kick butt.

Just tossing the idea out there, for what it's worth.
Anabeta+Erase+AlphaT2 (+Shift) combo deal will be nice :)
+1

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will be updating our site today showing new stacking possibilities, and Nutraplanet will be adding total package stacks as well

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta+Erase+AlphaT2 (+Shift) combo deal will be nice :)
+1
OxyElite/Erase/Alpha-T2 is good.

OxyElite/Erase/Shift is good...er!

OxyElite/ReCreate/Erase/Shift is good...er...er!

OxyElite/ReCreate/AnabolicPump/Erase/Shift is good...er...er...est!

Ran them consecutively.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OxyElite/Erase/Alpha-T2 is good.
Love this one. Anabolic Pump could be a nice addition. I believe I have an extra bottle or two. I think I'll give it a try.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Oh man... imagine this one...

Erase
Shift
Anabeta
Anabolic Pump
Clenviscerate

Idk how that'd stack but it'd definitely lead to some nice fat loss

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta+AlphaT2 is good. Leave OxyElite out unless you like feeling like you chest is going to explode and raising you blood pressure before you work out. You see when you exercise you are already raising your blood pressure, adding to it just doesn't make sense to me. Plus I've read about a lot adverse reactions to OxyElite.

WaltherP99

Awards
Anabeta+Erase+AlphaT2 combo deal?

Hope is still alive :smoker: