Anabeta and Headaches with low carbs?

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
Anyone else get headaches from Anabeta? Ive been having them for the past few days and have stopped various other supps and through trial and error with diet and lifestyle somewhat narrowed it down to the anabeta.

Once I narrowed it down it seems like they somewhat loose intensity when a simple sugar is ingested when they occur, complex carbohydrates seem to have little to no impact. This leaves me to believe this has something to do with anabeta crashing blood sugar levels.

Anyone else getting this?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like that is indeed the cause. Build up of ketones in the blood from too low of sugar.

What is your dosing scheme look like? Maybe we can change it up to avoid the issue

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
Sounds like that is indeed the cause. Build up of ketones in the blood from too low of sugar.

What is your dosing scheme look like? Maybe we can change it up to avoid the issue
My dosing is 4 a day following the guidelines on the bottle. Im trying to add more to one of the meals its dosed with to see if that helps. Also they seem to occur mainly later in the day and sometimes drag on into the next morning, they usually dissipate after eating my first meal and heavy hydration. Also in retrospect they dont seem to happen as frequently on days that i workout.

bigcat292

Awards
i am currently taking natadrol and have headaches to could it be the same thing??

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
If I'm not mistaken the headaches from natadrol happen with dehydration. I had them also while on it and upping my water intake and closely monitoring it to make sure I was hydrated at all times prevented it.