Anabeta + Erase

jeremy8m

Awards
just placed an order of Anabeta + Erase!
ive read quite a few threads on it but just wanted to see if any users had any further advice tips/advice.

little background on my situation: 6'1 180lbs, i am jumping back in after a 1.5 month break (lost 8 lbs while out of the gym, all of which seemed to have been muscle-of course). i am looking to gain as much lean mass(hard gainer) as i can with these 2 supps and maybe even lose some body fat if possible.

where should i start my dosage? what times?
diet tips? cautions? anything i should look out for other than sore joints if dosage is too high?

what kind of gains can i expect if ran correctly?
thanks in advance!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say to keep your carbs high enough for you to gain weight if you are looking for some lean body mass gains.
Also, I have dosed it at 4 caps a day. I opted for pre workout, post workout and before bed (With the last/first one at breakfast)
On no workouts days I did 3 spread out with meals and 1 before bed. I liked it. Kept my strength in PCT (though I blew my lower back day 1 of PCT...I kept what I could I think.)
Also, many have stated (as I'm sure you have read) that you need carbs. As much as I wished I ran it with carbs I ran it on a lower carb diet. Didn't notice any of the hypoglycemia as some have, or ravenous hunger (I was on a appetite suppresant though). Only while training have I felt faint, but that was when I took a double dose b4 training.
Erase, makes my joints ache at anything above 2caps. But some have dosed it as high as 6 per day. I usually dosed it in the AM and then b4 bed. Keep up your fish oils and joint support if you have existing joint issues and you shouldn't notice too much at any dose under 4 I'd think.

there is a product out there that per pill is 50mg of the active ingredient in Erase and they suggest you take 3 pills a day and taper down. All up to you really on the erase. Dose up to 3, if you arent feeling anything dose higher, if you feel it at 2 pills like I do then stay at 2. It'll make the bottle last longer :D

jeremy8m

Awards
good deal. thanks for the info.
i wonder if a carb supplement would be beneficial, i have a couple buddies who add carbs to their post workout protein shakes and love it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wonder if a carb supplement would be beneficial, i have a couple buddies who add carbs to their post workout protein shakes and love it.

I have heard many good things about vitargo but its DAMN expensive. Perhaps karbolyn would be enough. Or just some bulk dextrose. I say only do it if you can't eat enough whole food calories. And ONLY post workout. Food will always be better than liquids. Even the pros who are on insane amounts of anabolics and can probably get any carbo/protein supp they want for free say to eat real whole foods to get good gains.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive read quite a few threads on it but just wanted to see if any users had any further advice tips/advice.

little background on my situation: 6'1 180lbs, i am jumping back in after a 1.5 month break (lost 8 lbs while out of the gym, all of which seemed to have been muscle-of course). i am looking to gain as much lean mass(hard gainer) as i can with these 2 supps and maybe even lose some body fat if possible.

diet tips? cautions? anything i should look out for other than sore joints if dosage is too high?

thanks in advance!
If you've just had 1.5 months off training, then just stick to the basic staples for a few weeks before you add in anything else. Your body will respond to training and any changes in nutrition like a beginner, so gains and progress will likely be rapid at first and then start to peter off - THAT is when I would say start AnaBeta and Erase. Also, if you have not used AnaBeta and Erase before, then I recommend that you use each standalone first, or stagger the start (i.e. use on product only for a week and then add the other in on week two), so that you know how each product affects you.

If you want to recomp (i.e. "gain as much lean mass(hard gainer) as i can with these 2 supps and maybe even lose some body fat if possible"), then you had better make sure that your NUTRITION is manipulated perfectly for YOU for this, since your NUTRITION will be the primary determining factor in your success - or lack if it - in accomplishing this!

AnaBeta - 3-5 caps a day

Dose 1-2 caps 40-60 min pre-training and 1-2 caps with meals
I recommend using only one cap for each dosage to start, and if you want, experimenting with two sometimes - smaller individuals will only need one; larger individuals maybe two.

AnaBeta is best utilized with carbohydrates in my experience. If you are sensitive to insulin release, then you may experience some lethargy after dosing, especially if you do not eat close to your dosage, which is why I recommend that you use it with or take immediately after a meal, preferably with high carbohydrates and/or calories.

Erase - 3-5 caps a day

Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 1-2 caps ~40 min pre-training (optional)
Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed
I recommend starting out with only two caps a day for the first week, then go to three caps a day if no issues re joints for the second week, and if ok, then four caps a day for the third week. Most males can only handle ~3 caps a day re Erase. If you have any issues re joints at any dosage, then drop the dosage by a cap a day (i.e. if at three caps, go down to two caps a day).

No one can tell you what kind of gains to expect, since everyone is different, with different variables re training, nutrition, supplements, recovery, etc. involved.

You don't need to take to use a "carb supplement" - if you want to have carbohydrates post-training, then just have a piece of fruit, or maybe get yourself a postworkout drink (although I think this is unnecessary, IMO).

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks in advance!
PES Myotropic Domination Stack (AnaBeta + Erase)

There are three large mechanisms towards gaining muscle mass:

1) Take an anabolic

2) Increase your natural anabolic hormones

3) Decrease your natural catabolic hormones

We have created a stack that gives you all three of these. Nothing else needed. Two products that close the deal.

AnaBeta has become the go-to product for muscle mass in bodybuilders and athletes alike. A compliant anabolic that is not toxic and does not shut down your natural hormone levels.

Erase is best known for its strong ability to give quick drying and hardening effects through strong hormone modulation. By increasing your Testosterone:Cortisol and Testosterone:Estrogen ratios, this product has the ability to up-regulate your natural anabolic state and down-regulate your natural catabolic states.

Stacking a compliant anabolic with a potent anabolic modulator – there are no 2 products on the market that can be combined to give you the effects this stack gives.

Normal to Advanced Users:

Erase – 2-3 capsules per day

AnaBeta – 4 Capsules per day, taken with meals

Advanced to Elite Users:

Erase – 3 Capsules per day

AnaBeta: NON-Training Days: 4 capsules per day, taken spread out with meals. TRAINING days, take 2 capsules 1 hour pre-workout, 2 capsules with your post workout shake or meal, and 2 capsules with a meal 4-6 hours apart from other doses (6 capsules total per day).

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Myotropic Domination Stack (AnaBeta + Erase)

There are three large mechanisms towards gaining muscle mass:

1) Take an anabolic

2) Increase your natural anabolic hormones

3) Decrease your natural catabolic hormones

We have created a stack that gives you all three of these. Nothing else needed. Two products that close the deal.

AnaBeta has become the go-to product for muscle mass in bodybuilders and athletes alike. A compliant anabolic that is not toxic and does not shut down your natural hormone levels.

Erase is best known for its strong ability to give quick drying and hardening effects through strong hormone modulation. By increasing your Testosterone:Cortisol and Testosterone:Estrogen ratios, this product has the ability to up-regulate your natural anabolic state and down-regulate your natural catabolic states.

Stacking a compliant anabolic with a potent anabolic modulator – there are no 2 products on the market that can be combined to give you the effects this stack gives.

Normal to Advanced Users:

Erase – 2-3 capsules per day

AnaBeta – 4 Capsules per day, taken with meals

Advanced to Elite Users:

Erase – 3 Capsules per day

AnaBeta: NON-Training Days: 4 capsules per day, taken spread out with meals. TRAINING days, take 2 capsules 1 hour pre-workout, 2 capsules with your post workout shake or meal, and 2 capsules with a meal 4-6 hours apart from other doses (6 capsules total per day).
Hit the nail on the head.

jeremy8m

Awards
thank you all for the informative responses.
i will check back in and let you know what my results are like.

do we all agree that it would be a wise decision to jump back into a routine without these supps and wait a month or so to start them since i have been out for a month and half? (not that i dont trust your educated advice Rosie, i would just like to hear all opinions)

thanks!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have been out for 6 weeks~ and atrophied significantly you will find when you are back in the gym your level of neural inhibition will be higher and you may not be as co-ordinated with the weights as you were previously.

Due to injury I recently took 18 days off training and was unable to keep my nutrition sufficient (had to rely on others to cook my food) and lost approximately 8kg during this time. My first few sessions back in the gym were not as fluent with the movement as I was previously, despite using a much lower weight intentionally.

I would wait until you are back in the swing of things before you add Erase and AnaBeta in so you can make the most of them. Although lost muscle mass is easier to regain than gain it doesn't mean you wouldn't want to give it a helping hand to do it as fast as possible so add them in as soon as you feel ready.

jeremy8m

Awards
good deal. thanks for the response, i will keep all that in mind for sure.