Anabeta + Erase + XFA Weekly log

Jahcuree

Alright ladies and gents, i was sick of reading through countless anabeta logs that were unfinished so i decided to finish one.

Dosing protocol is as follows;
Anabeta 1-1(PRE)-1(POST)-1
Erase 1AM-1PM
XFA 4(PRE)

Im running one bottle of each of the product, thinking of jumping on the PES insider deal and hitting 2 more but im currently $12000 in debt due to a new vehicle haha.

Training;
My strength has been going up pretty consistently but im hoping for more hypertrophy and size. My training throughout this time will be similar to DC training.

Diet;
Calorie intake will be ~3650

Stats;
6ft
180.5lb (completely empty, just out of bed)
~11% bf

This is my first log so let me know if you have any questions or if im leaving anything out!

Jahcuree

Im actually on day 4 right now so ill try to get some pre pictures up this weekend.

Updates so far:
Getting a solid pump, especially in my shoulders today, had some pretty good and unusual shoulder vascularity also.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for more, everythings looking legit so far

Jahcuree

Here are my BEFORE pictures taken on day 5(today).

^unflexed, standing relaxed
UPDATES:
Im sore as all hell today from squats yesterday, this is unusually sore for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im actually on day 4 right now...

Updates so far:
Getting a solid pump, especially in my shoulders today, had some pretty good and unusual shoulder vascularity also.
I take it your goal is to gain lean mass?

The pump and vascularity are just the beginning of the fun you're going to have - I miss those effects the most...

~Rosie~

Jahcuree

I take it your goal is to gain lean mass?

The pump and vascularity are just the beginning of the fun you're going to have - I miss those effects the most...

~Rosie~
Yes, lean mass is definately the goal, but at this point i wouldnt mind a little fat gain because cutting is the easy part for me.

Im excited then!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, lean mass is definately the goal, but at this point i wouldnt mind a little fat gain because cutting is the easy part for me.

Im excited then!
The AnaBeta/Erase stack will definitely help you with lean mass gains, moreso muscle. Whether or not you gain bodyfat - and how much - will depend primarily on your nutrition; if you want gains, you need to eat for them, but you can also always adjust it on a weekly basis depending on your progress and results from that week.

All the best!

~Rosie~

Jahcuree

The AnaBeta/Erase stack will definitely help you with lean mass gains, moreso muscle. Whether or not you gain bodyfat - and how much - will depend primarily on your nutrition; if you want gains, you need to eat for them, but you can also always adjust it on a weekly basis depending on your progress and results from that week.

All the best!

~Rosie~
Thx rosie, ive been eating like a monster last few days so im hoping to turn into one!! update to come later in the week

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx rosie, ive been eating like a monster last few days so im hoping to turn into one!! update to come later in the week
No worries :) Just remember that eating for gains has to be consistent and last long enough, until you get the results you want. It can be hard for those who are not used to eating a lot to eat enough to make gains, and if you are such an individual, don't worry, because if you work at it, it will come, even if it takes you a few weeks to build up to the level that you need to, and then you will see the difference between not eating enough and eating enough/just right.

~Rosie~

Griz15

Awards
In for this man, goodluck ! im running Anabeta and just got XFA today. Pumps are solid, Anabeta helps so much with vascularity,Strength gains are great too, my deadlift went up 20+ pounds for the same of 5 reps. (435-455). My bench went up in weight with the same reps too. I wasnt eating much before and i was losing weight but now i eat like every 45minutes-hour because anabeta makes me so hungry. Ive gained so far around 3-4 pounds of lbm too. Also.. Endurance it helped with a ton!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this man, goodluck ! im running Anabeta and just got XFA today. Pumps are solid, Anabeta helps so much with vascularity,Strength gains are great too, my deadlift went up 20+ pounds for the same of 5 reps. (435-455). My bench went up in weight with the same reps too. I wasnt eating much before and i was losing weight but now i eat like every 45minutes-hour because anabeta makes me so hungry. Ive gained so far around 3-4 pounds of lbm too. Also.. Endurance it helped with a ton!
Good stuff man

Jahcuree

Update DAY 10

Weight: 181.4lbs (empty upon waking) (+1.4lbs)

Ive tryed to up my carbs over the past 5 days, and have been stuffing myself at all 6-7meals throughout the day.(normal)

For some reason ive been pooping about 2 times more per day so that puts me at 5 huuuge ones per day and i feel like im just losing all of my food! So im adding in digestive enzymes after meals to see if this makes a difference with my anabeta, Anyone see any problems with this?

Workouts:
Workouts have been awesome, strength is going up, and soreness is elevated. Im consistently sore up to 2 days after a workout. I look bigger in the mirror, im not sure if its my mind or what but i cant pass u a mirror without checking myself out in it haha.

Libido:
Libido seemed to be kindof low for the first ~6 days but i feel like its been back to normal the past few days (will be able to get a better guage after this weekend when i go to visit my girlfriend :)

Next week im going to be checking bodyfat hopefully with calipers so i will have a more defined bf%.

Last edited:
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, was that post bathroom?

Jahcuree

Haha, was that post bathroom?
Hahah yes it was! i do all my weighing in the am post bathroom but it was also poor math skills :p

BDCC, did the amount of time spent in the bathroom increase for you while you were on AB? or is this unique

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since AnaBeta will increase thirst and hunger your bathroom frequency might change fir the first week until you adapt

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahah yes it was! i do all my weighing in the am post bathroom but it was also poor math skills :p

BDCC, did the amount of time spent in the bathroom increase for you while you were on AB? or is this unique
I urinate more frequently. I went up to 5 caps recently on some days and found myself waking up two or three times in the night which is unlike me. I may have adapted to it but I was so fiercely hungry I went back down to 4.

Nothing other than that to note. Bathrooms visits go up on days I eat more but nothing particularly significant.

Jahcuree

Update DAY 15

Weight: 181.7lb (+1.7lbs) So this weekend i went to vegas and missed a workout and my diet was definitely low. I came home ~3lbs lighter than before i left which is normal for me. I gained the weight back faster than normal it seems.

Workouts:
Workouts have been awesome, my weights are going up and i feel like im getting a pretty awesome pump throughout my workout and still look pumped and full when i get home. It seems like when i take my anabeta with meals, im much more hungry, much sooner after that meal. Im still never letting myself get hungry though and just stuffing myself.

Libido:
Got a good gauge of libido this weekend. Sex drive was very high as well as performance. ;)

Any thing i left out just let me know!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts:
Workouts have been awesome, my weights are going up and i feel like im getting a pretty awesome pump throughout my workout and still look pumped and full when i get home. It seems like when i take my anabeta with meals, im much more hungry, much sooner after that meal. Im still never letting myself get hungry though and just stuffing myself.
:thumbsup:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
That's a hell of a stack. I love x factor it's one of my absolute all time favorites. I am finishing my first bottle of xfa now. I don't have experience with Anabeta but xfa has caused such a appetite increase I am like an eating machine and I feel like it all goes to my muscles. Good luck with this.

Jahcuree

That's a hell of a stack. I love x factor it's one of my absolute all time favorites. I am finishing my first bottle of xfa now. I don't have experience with Anabeta but xfa has caused such a appetite increase I am like an eating machine and I feel like it all goes to my muscles. Good luck with this.
Thanks brotha.

Just a quick little update. Body weight is about the same still. Not much to report other than extreme soreness over the last few days! Strength is still going up pretty good each workout.

Jahcuree

Update DAY 23

Weight: 181.8lbs (empty upon waking) (+1.3lbs)

Last week my left knee was pretty achey so i decided to start back my omega 3's (Stopped because XFA recommends it). All joints feel awesome now.

Workouts:
Workouts are still great, all my lifts are continuing to increase and today im suuuper sore again from quads, hams, calves and biceps yesterday.

Libido:
Still seems very high. Along with my mood has been very good lately.

On a side note, im starting to think my body just wont allow for anymore growth. Ive been stuck at this weight for about 5 or so months now. I eat like a pig eveeryday, calorie surplus but im going to continue to up my carbs with more oatmeal and hope for the best.
This weekend i stepped on the scale and was down about 2 lbs and got pissed off and had a maaajor cheat meal, 2 fried chicken sandwiches and french fries from carls jr. It was actually delicious :)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Man,

Nice log so far. Keep up the good work.

If you want a nice recipe for Breakfast for weight gain do:

1 cup of oats
1 Cup of milk
1 tablespoon Of natural penut butter
1 teaspoon of coco
1 tablespoon of honey (i generally use a low gi honey)

Mix thourougly and put in microwave for a minute

Stir

Then cook for 1 more minute

Then get 1.5 scoops of protien (vanilla or chocolate works best), mix in and enjoy.

An easy 700 or so calories.

Jahcuree

Hey Man,

Nice log so far. Keep up the good work.

If you want a nice recipe for Breakfast for weight gain do:

1 cup of oats
1 Cup of milk
1 tablespoon Of natural penut butter
1 teaspoon of coco
1 tablespoon of honey (i generally use a low gi honey)

Mix thourougly and put in microwave for a minute

Stir

Then cook for 1 more minute

Then get 1.5 scoops of protien (vanilla or chocolate works best), mix in and enjoy.

An easy 700 or so calories.
Thanks for the recipe bro, i appreciate it but thats pretty similar to my breakfast right now.

2 scoops whey
1/2 cup oats
1 cup frozen berries
1/2 bannana
2 eggs
1 T peanut butter
1 T flax seed
1/2 T nano greens.

Im done with everything as off today, final weigh in will be tomorrow with pics if anyones still interested in the log.

Jahcuree

FINAL REVIEW

Yesterday was my final day on this stack and i had a good workout considering i was tired as hell from not enough sleep throughout the week. (7.5hrs per night, i require alot of sleep!)

Weight: 181.8lbs (empty upon waking) (+1.3lbs)

XFA:
I had to drop the XFA at the beginning of this week because i felt like it was really inflaming my shoulder that has been nagging me for about a year. (dislocated it twice) Once i dropped the XFA my shoulder felt fine, never feels great.

Workouts:
Throughout the time on these products my lifts have been climbing i havent stalled out on any lifts up to this point.

Libido:
Stayed high throughout the use of these supps.

All in all i didnt gain as much weight as i would have liked, i really feel like my body is just stalled out as far as muscle gain goes naturally at least. I upped my carbs a good bit, epecially pre-workout. I do feel like i retained a little fat in my lower abdomen but that is to be expected when bulking for me. Also, as far as a protocol goes i seemed to like the Anabeta at 1AM 2PRE 1POST, i seemed to have more energy and strength in my workouts when i dosed the AB that way.

I feel like after pictures are probably not necessary because i dont think much change happened, but if anyones interested ill try to get some up. Thanks for following and giving tips on my first log guys, appreciate it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the review.

I have never used XF/XFA (and probably never will) so am not sure what to expect from it's addition to the stack. I followed along curiously. :)

Jahcuree

Thanks bdcc, a little bummed i didnt get the sick results you did from AB, but im thinking my body just doesnt respond to supps too well

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta has stayed top of my favourite supplements list since then!

If you genuinely don't get any results from supplements it might be worth a look into your digestive system. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All in all i didnt gain as much weight as i would have liked, i really feel like my body is just stalled out as far as muscle gain goes naturally at least. I upped my carbs a good bit, epecially pre-workout. I do feel like i retained a little fat in my lower abdomen but that is to be expected when bulking for me...
Thanks for keeping the log and for the final review. I can guarantee you though, that you have NOT "stalled out as far as muscle gain goes naturally" for your body! If you reach a plateau, then you need to change things up - whether it be nutrition or training, but there is NO way that at your height, you cannot add more muscle mass to your body - you just have to experiment more and find out how to get progress going again.

~Rosie~

Jahcuree

Thanks guys, im still trying the DC training, about 4 weeks into it. So i will see how this treats me and i dont see many gains ill switch it up again!