Anabeta + Erase + XFA Weekly log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Jahcuree

FINAL REVIEW

Yesterday was my final day on this stack and i had a good workout considering i was tired as hell from not enough sleep throughout the week. (7.5hrs per night, i require alot of sleep!)

Weight: 181.8lbs (empty upon waking) (+1.3lbs)

XFA:
    I had to drop the XFA at the beginning of this week because i felt like it was really inflaming my shoulder that has been nagging me for about a year. (dislocated it twice) Once i dropped the XFA my shoulder felt fine, never feels great.

Workouts:
    Throughout the time on these products my lifts have been climbing i havent stalled out on any lifts up to this point.

Libido:
    Stayed high throughout the use of these supps.

All in all i didnt gain as much weight as i would have liked, i really feel like my body is just stalled out as far as muscle gain goes naturally at least. I upped my carbs a good bit, epecially pre-workout. I do feel like i retained a little fat in my lower abdomen but that is to be expected when bulking for me. Also, as far as a protocol goes i seemed to like the Anabeta at 1AM 2PRE 1POST, i seemed to have more energy and strength in my workouts when i dosed the AB that way.

I feel like after pictures are probably not necessary because i dont think much change happened, but if anyones interested ill try to get some up. Thanks for following and giving tips on my first log guys, appreciate it.

2. Thank you for the review.

I have never used XF/XFA (and probably never will) so am not sure what to expect from it's addition to the stack. I followed along curiously.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Jahcuree

Thanks bdcc, a little bummed i didnt get the sick results you did from AB, but im thinking my body just doesnt respond to supps too well

4. AnaBeta has stayed top of my favourite supplements list since then!

If you genuinely don't get any results from supplements it might be worth a look into your digestive system.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    All in all i didnt gain as much weight as i would have liked, i really feel like my body is just stalled out as far as muscle gain goes naturally at least. I upped my carbs a good bit, epecially pre-workout. I do feel like i retained a little fat in my lower abdomen but that is to be expected when bulking for me...
    Thanks for keeping the log and for the final review. I can guarantee you though, that you have NOT "stalled out as far as muscle gain goes naturally" for your body! If you reach a plateau, then you need to change things up - whether it be nutrition or training, but there is NO way that at your height, you cannot add more muscle mass to your body - you just have to experiment more and find out how to get progress going again.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Jahcuree

Thanks guys, im still trying the DC training, about 4 weeks into it. So i will see how this treats me and i dont see many gains ill switch it up again!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta Review(Weekly)
    By wsaucer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:00 AM
  2. PES Anabeta+Erase log
    By Androflaven in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 10:19 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 03:47 PM
  4. KJ Mini Log/Weekly Review of Erase/Alpha T-2
    By kjscatch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 11:32 PM
  5. Pre-workout reviews + my weekly Log(Erase,OEP,AlphaT-2 + more)
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 05:34 PM