Hi! I want to know if i can stack m-drol with erase

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can be combined, but be sure you understand the toxicity and side effects that come with M-drol

Erase can help combat some of the estrogen related side effects, and should be also use after M-drol to help your body recover.

cannociccio

Awards
Yeah i know the effect of m-drol, i use it, and i'm ok! But i don't know if with erase there is different results or not (excuse me for my bad english)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They can be combined, but be sure you understand the toxicity and side effects that come with M-drol

Erase can help combat some of the estrogen related side effects, and should be also use after M-drol to help your body recover.
This.

Although superdrol doesnt aromatize, it paradoxically causes estrogen related side effects in some users.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah i know the effect of m-drol, i use it, and i'm ok! But i don't know if with erase there is different results or not (excuse me for my bad english)
It would make you less bloated, and assist you in recovery after m-drol usage.

cannociccio

Awards
i don't understand the sense of, 'bloated'... Do you think mdrol/erase is better than mdrol stand alone?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't understand the sense of, 'bloated'... Do you think mdrol/erase is better than mdrol stand alone?
I do.

Even though superdrol doesnt convert to estrogens, its possible to increase them from various other mechanisms, like increased aromatase, higher conversion of adrenal hormones to estrogens, etc. There isnt any shortage on people who encounter gyno from this compound either, so having some sort of estrogen control in the mix is always going to be beneficial.