- 09-03-2011, 12:32 PM
- 09-03-2011, 01:51 PM
They can be combined, but be sure you understand the toxicity and side effects that come with M-drol
Erase can help combat some of the estrogen related side effects, and should be also use after M-drol to help your body recover.
09-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Yeah i know the effect of m-drol, i use it, and i'm ok! But i don't know if with erase there is different results or not (excuse me for my bad english)
09-03-2011, 05:43 PM
09-04-2011, 02:24 PM
09-04-2011, 06:17 PM
i don't understand the sense of, 'bloated'... Do you think mdrol/erase is better than mdrol stand alone?
09-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Even though superdrol doesnt convert to estrogens, its possible to increase them from various other mechanisms, like increased aromatase, higher conversion of adrenal hormones to estrogens, etc. There isnt any shortage on people who encounter gyno from this compound either, so having some sort of estrogen control in the mix is always going to be beneficial.
PES - PM me anytime for any questions
"Like" us on Facebook
Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
Similar Forum Threads
- By ingenierito25 in forum PESReplies: 21Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:36 PM
- By flash89912 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2011, 02:29 PM
- By adamlau in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
- By goonstopher in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 94Last Post: 12-05-2010, 12:28 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 109Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM