I finally get my Erase! Anarchy Stack + Erase, I will lose my belly fat!

ingenierito25

Awards
Hi all!

Finally I get my two bottles of erase and I´m waiting for a few more supplements to come. Here is some information about me:

27 years old
About 17% BF
68 Kilograms bodyweight
1,73 centimeters

Currently I´m doing strength training 3x week, training with the template for novices layed out in Practical Programming for Strength Training written by Rippetoe and Kilgore. I´ve started about a month and a half ago after a long time of inactivity. So far my lift are:

Bench Press: 3x5, 40 kilos, 58-59% BW (next workout I will add 5 kilos)
Military Press: 3x4, 40 kilos, 58-59% BW (I feel that I will get stuck soon)
Deadlift:1x5, 80 kilos, 117% BW
Back Squats: 3x5, 60 kilos, 88% BW
Neutral grip pull ups: 8,8,7

Not that bad for less than two months :)

My short to medium terms goals are:

10-12 % Bodyfat

200% BW Deadlift
150% BW Squat
100% BW BB Bench press
75% BW BB Military Press
3x15 neutral grip pull ups

I don´t really care about my BW as long as I´m ripped and strong like a f*cking bull LOL.

My plan of supplementation is going to be:

2-3 caps of Erase/day.
6 x 200 mg ECGC / day spread in breakfast, lunch and mid afternoon.
3 x 200 mg R-ALA / day spread in the same meals as ECGC.
2,5 grams of ALCAR, 1 gram in breakfast, another at lunch and 500 mg mid afternoon.

If I get really stuck I´ve a bottle of 500 grams of Jarrow´s creapure but I prefer to "milk" all the strength progress I could make without adding it. I´m not really sure about this, maybe I´ll just add it and end with it.

I think that´s all buddies, I don´t want to get boring so for now I´ll ask if everything seems fine. Also note that since I´m from Spain there will be some grammar mistakes. I´ll take this log also as an opportunity to practice my English skills so if you find some mistake feel free to correct me.

¡Un saludo!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing how this is going to go. Good luck

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First, with English not being your first language you made a very good post and I appreciate that. Second your supplement stack looks fantastic the only thing suggestion I would make is something for your joints. I have used Erase for a long time and it works better then anything OTC for estrogen control but it does hurt a bit for my joint's at the dose I like. You can help your joints with something as simple as fish oil or for something more complex we have Osteo-Sport. Other then that I'll be following along and i wish you luck with your goal. :)

ingenierito25

Awards
Hi there!

I´ve started to take Erase today because from what I´ve read it seems to exert a visible effect in between three days to a week starting its use. That way I could "gauge" somewhat if it is making something alone and in a week or so, when my Anarchy Stack arrives I´ll start to taking everything together.

I´ve just took a pill in the morning, in the night I will take the other. Obviously I haven´t feel any different yet.

My training today was:

Squats --> 3x4, 65 kilos, 95% BW
Bench press --> 3x5, 45 kilos, 66% BW
Deadlift --> 1x5, 85 kilos, 125% BW (First three reps felt somewhat easy, fourth one was a bit hard, in the last one I had to stop a few seconds and was really hard but I can do it)

I´ll update if I feel anything different

Saludos!

PS: WhatsaRoid? I´ve also taking some general health supps that I don´t have listed to avoid saturating the post but mainly are vitamins, minerals, protein and, of course, fish oil :) Thanks for the suggestion though, I will double check the amounts of EPA/DHA that I take.

ingenierito25

Awards
Thanks natty :) I hope it really works because I need to shed some fat in the abdominal area but I don´t really like aerobics lol

Quick update: I resting Today so I don´t feel any different in terms of strength training. Libido is still the same and I don´t appreciate nothing in terms of body recomposition. What I´m feeling is some kind of "discomfort" in my knuckles, I´ll be watching if it persist or gets worst.

Regards

ingenierito25

Awards
Quick update:

Training day

Squats --> 3x5, 65 kilos, 95% BW
Shoulder Press --> 5 x 40 kgs , 5 x 40 kgs, 3 x 40 kgs, 58-59% BW (little bit disappointed, I thought that I could do it 3x5)
Neutral grip pull ups --> 9 , 7, 6

Joint pain is somewhat more acute, nothing exaggerated but definitely noticeable, specially in the knuckles of my left hand. Libido is normal, although erection quality seemed to be better today after "being" with my gf.

Felt somewhat more sweaty in the training room, but it is really hot here so I don´t know if it is erase related.

Regards

ingenierito25

Awards
Today is my fourth day taking it and I think it´s working: altough I don´t feel it at an stetic or athletic poit of view yesterday was my third night that I had to wake up in the night to pee and guess what? That also happened to back in the time I was taking aromasin/exemestane.

Hope that the effects gets better!

Regards

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im sure you're gonna love the erase, before you know it, you will realize changes are happening.

ingenierito25

Awards
Training day:

Squat --> 3x5, 70 kilos, 102% BW [Felt easy, I changed from Ass to Grass to about 1-2 inches below parallel as I´ve read from Rippetoe recommendations. Felt somewhat easy]
Military press --> 45 kilos, 66% BW, 3-3-2 [My plan was doing 3x3 so I´ve failed. I´m going to do a deload of 5 kilos and start a cycle of 3x3, 3x4 and then 3x5 in the following weeks]
Pull ups --> 9-9-6, it seems that I´ve gained a tad bit of strength here.

Planning to start taking creatine mono but a little bit worried about the water retention and loss of definition. Erase is giving me a leaner look that I enjoy a lot, I like to be "thin and strong" instead of too bulky. Kind of MMA fighter.

I´m intrigued to try the 3 day creatine pulses ala Paul Cribb that were reccomended here from a poster called Fritzer

[...]

Now there is some personal specualtion in here, and no defining study. But i can tell you it works. 3 of my friends started this and had the same results as me. Another friend at the gym started this a month ago and deadlift went from 405 to 525. When i first started this method i shot up 20lbs in two months and finally left 315 squats behind for 405...

[...]
I would be really happy if I can get only 50% of the aforementioned results!

Regards

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great results so far I must say. Ass to grass used to be the way I went...then I destroyed my knee and my doctor said anything past 85-90 degrees puts a ton of pressure on your knee

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Just now saw this thread. Look's like ERASE is the real deal. Maybe somebody can drop a bottle my way for a log...

ingenierito25

Awards
Update, log with training weights and thoughts so far

Training day:

Squats --> 3x5, 70 kilos, 102% BW. Felt nice, last repetition of the last set was done with awful technique. Let´s see how it goes next Friday.
Bench Press --> 3x5, 50 kilos, 85% BW. Nice, it was hard but I think that I´m not going to stall any soon.
Deadlift --> 1x5, 90 kilos, 132% BW. I really love DLting. It was about a 7,5 in a scale of 10, not easy, not too hard, "painfully" manageable :p

Great results so far I must say. Ass to grass used to be the way I went...then I destroyed my knee and my
doctor said anything past 85-90 degrees puts a ton of pressure on your knee
Thanks natty, I´m really happy with the results and the efforts I am putting on it. I think it´s worth to mention that I´m in a maintenance calorie diet and I´m not taking any other kind of help (besides whey and food) so these strength gains will likely to be superior if I were taking more food or things like creatine or so.

It was passed a week since I´ve started taking Erase and these are my thoughts and impressions so far:

- Libido is still the same but I feel that my orgasms are stronger and my erections are harder. It also seems that I get turned on easier.
- Waist has reduced about 1 centimeter (a little less than half a inch). I don´t know if this was prior to Erase since I didn´t measure my waist at the moment I started taking it but knowing that I´ve 7 weeks left I´ll pay atention to this measurement.
- First days my knuckles and ankles were aching a bit, my knees, shoulders and elbows felt fine, without any change.
- I´ve been about 2-3 days without feeling these aches anymore so I´ll up my dosage to 3 caps a day from Today on.
- I thought that I would feel less stressed since Erase reduces cortisol but I felt actually the opposite: I´m a little bit more aggresive and feel that I´ve less patience. Maybe is testostorne related?
- I feel that my written English has improved a little :p Good side effect for the price!

Will update soon, regards!

ingenierito25

Awards
You´re welcome natty, I´m glad to try supplements that really works!

Well, let´s continue with this log, training day:

Squats --> 70 kilos, 3x5, 102% BW. Felt easier than last workout. Next week I´ll start with 75 kilos, 3x3.
Military press --> 40 kilos, 3-3-5 , 58% BW. This was a planned deload since I get stuck with 45 kilos. Last set was just to check if I could do 5 reps with the weight. Next workouts will be 3x4 and then 3x5, then I´ll increment the load to 45 kilos again and start a 3x3,3x4,3x5 cycle.
Pull ups --> 9-9-7,5. Last set was hard as hell, I didn´t count the last rep because my chin didn´t pass the bar but certainly it comes close to it, so I guess that I can count it like half a rep :p

Third day taking 3 a day and I don´t feel my ankles, knees, shoulder or elbows cracking. My knuckles still ache a bit but nothing exaggerated. I´ve received my order from iHerb and today is my first day doing the erase + anarchy stack (sans GLA). Let´s see how it goes.

Regards

ingenierito25

Awards
Training day:

Squats --> 75 kilos, 3-3-4, 110% BW. In the last set I wanted to test out if I could do 3x5. At the fourth rep I could do the fifth if I really pushed myself but I didn´t want to force it since I´ve two workouts more this week to get there.

Bench press --> 3x5, 50 kilos, 85% BW. Felt a little bit harder than the week before but nothing impossible. Next bench workout I´ll try 55 kilos.

Pull ups --> 10-10-6. Good resistance in the first two sets, last one didn´t go that well.

Joints feels fine at a dose of 3 caps/erase a day so I´m going to stick with it for the rest of the run. I´m really enjoying this supplement, my orgasm are a lot more potent and I´m starting to feel really horny in the mornings LOL. Waist is still the same but I´m not doing any cardio workout. As I´ve noted strength is increasing although I´m in a maintenance calorie diet and I´m not taking any other ergogenic aid as creatine or beta alanine nor I´m taking any other test booster.

Regards

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good, detailed updates so far. Keep it up!

Ben

ingenierito25

Awards
Good, detailed updates so far. Keep it up!

Ben
Thanks! I´m really happy with the product! My strength seems to get better and better, I don´t want it to stop!

Update:

Squats --> 3x4, 75 kilos, 110% BW. It felt fine, not too hard, not too easy. I´m pretty sure that I will do fine at 3x5 next Friday.
Military press --> 3x4, 40 kilos, 58% BW. Somewhat easy, the planned deload is going well, in the next MP workout I´ll try 3x5.
Deadlift --> 1x5, 95 kilos, 139% BW. E-A-S-Y. I can´t even describe the sensation, some people were staring at me like "WTF?!" because I´m on one of those gyms in where people prefer to do lots of curls and things like squats or deadlift are a rarity (I´m the only guy who squats or deadlifts). Next workout I´ll try 100 kilos... and I feel confident that I´m going to lift it :D

Regards

ingenierito25

Awards
Update:

****ty workout yesterday: I didn´t eat well and I didn´t sleep well neither.

Squats --> 3x5, 75 kilos, 110% BW. I did it but I didn´t feel fine. I´m hoping that my Saturday refeed and the extra rest from the weekend help me with the increased weigth in Monday. I´ll try 3x3 with 80 kilos.

Bench press --> 3x5, 55 kilos, 80% BW. Best exercise in the workout. Felt hard but manageable. I´ll retry with this weigth next bench workout.

Pull ups --> 10-9-6. It really sucked, I was hoping something better.

Anyway I´m liking this running that much that I´m thinking to purchase another two bottles of Erase from Nutraplanet alongside with the BOGO of Omega T-Force (Fadogia) I´ve read some rave reviews about Fadogia and it will be an interesting stack.

I´ve also liked to try out Bioforge/VidaTest but the first one if too expensive for my bucket and the second one doesn´t send international.

Wish me luck on Monday!

Regards

ingenierito25

Awards
Update:

All in all good workout today.

Squats --> 3-3-4, 80 kilos, 117% BW. It felt a little bit heavy but manegeable. Last set I did all I can to check how near to 5 reps I am.
Military BB press --> 3x5, 40 kilos, 58% BW. Way to go! The planned deload worked! Let´s see if I can do 45 kilos 3x3 next workout.
Pull up --> 10-10-6. Felt fine I wish I could do one more one the last set to see some improvement.

Liking the Erase product. Really love the "rediscovered" orgasms --> felt really better and stronger. I´ve purchased another two bottles already in Nutra alongside the BOGO of T-Force from Omega Sports. Fadogia + Erase will be my next stack, and of course I will log it ^^

Regards!