BEST COMPANY EVER

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
We all know that PES has some awesome products at awesome prices, but they also go WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY out of their way to make sure there customers get taken care of. I continue to be amazed. Thanks PES

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
thank you Natty, did some good sweatin on the new alphat2 today, thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks BB! Its customer appreciation like this that makes all the hard work more than worth it. Hope the new AT-2 treats you right!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
They definitely are one of my favorites!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reactions: T50
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Def proud to be sponsored by them, and when the shirts come out, I will be rocking them out!!!!

Reactions: T50
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thunder1

Awards
I have to agree w/ what is written above. Top notch company.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all so much for the support, it is very humbling.

Recognition is always great to receive and although I am new to the company I am happy to take an unnecessarily high amount of credit. ;)

All the folks at PES are great guys but a special shout out to Josh who worked his arse off and gave away a huge amount of free supplements to get AnaBeta and the new AT2 researched, tested and delivered for you guys.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are definitely a stand up company.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all so much for the support, it is very humbling.

Recognition is always great to receive and although I am new to the company I am happy to take an unnecessarily high amount of credit. ;)

All the folks at PES are great guys but a special shout out to Josh who worked his arse off and gave away a huge amount of free supplements to get AnaBeta and the new AT2 researched, tested and delivered for you guys.
I couldnt have said it better myself, Ben.

The PES team is great, but i feel most of the credit belongs to Josh (nattydisaster). Hes the one doing 90% of the leg work behind the scenes to make sure everything brings PES one step ahead.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Def proud to be sponsored by them, and when the shirts come out, I will be rocking them out!!!!
What up budda? Good to see you are sponsored by some good companies! What are you being sponsored for? Are you powerlifting? Bodybuilding?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What up budda? Good to see you are sponsored by some good companies! What are you being sponsored for? Are you powerlifting? Bodybuilding?
Hey bro, how's it going? I am great but busy as usual lol. I am being sponsored for MMA in supps and other stuff. I honestly love my life bro, living the dream. Feel free to pm me so we can catch up.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, how's it going? I am great but busy as usual lol. I am being sponsored for MMA in supps and other stuff. I honestly love my life bro, living the dream. Feel free to pm me so we can catch up.
Glad to hear everything is going great bro. As soon as I can figure out how to delete all these PMs, I will send you a PM. Damned thing is full from when I had my gold membership.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOL, new forum bulletin makes everything different.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Been MIA for awhile too busy with kids and work but definitely glad to see the feedback in this thread... we do our best to roll out good products at great prices!

Thanks for the support fellas! ;)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
very impressed so far, great products guys!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

VeeSix

Awards
Hope to be able to drop some pics in my progress log of Alpha-T2/Erase/Evisc. Proof is in the pudding, and the pudding is depleting! ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope to be able to drop some pics in my progress log of Alpha-T2/Erase/Evisc. Proof is in the pudding, and the pudding is depleting! ;)
Gotta hate that! I know I am like "ahhhhhhh...nooooooo!" when my Erase (ESPECIALLY Erase!) or Alpha-T2 runs out! :yup:

~Rosie~

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Gotta hate that! I know I am like "ahhhhhhh...nooooooo!" when my Erase (ESPECIALLY Erase!) or Alpha-T2 runs out! :yup:

~Rosie~
Rosie, My ship blocked this site, but I am on land again. How did the contest go?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, My ship blocked this site, but I am on land again. How did the contest go?
Hey you - bet it feels good to be on firm land again :) The competition didn't happen - not for me anyways. I made a post about it in the log I was keeping for it: post #617. As I mentioned, though, I am not done with competition, and I WILL be competing at least ONCE this year, because I still have a goal I want to achieve!

~Rosie~

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I understand. I missed the log, but will check it out. It is good to be on land again, and be with my wife and two girls. They are getting so big and tall.

Are you still training clients? I will be taking a pay cut due to cost of living being lower in texas, but will see what I can do once we figure out our budget. Take care, and God Bless.