Really Quick Question about dropping Bulbine and taking erase

ingenierito25

Awards
Hi there friends,

Currently I´m taking this test booster/ AI stack:

AI: pythoserms-347 (bulbine natalensis) --> 1 cap at night given my weigth

Test booster: custom made using customcapsule, the total dosages and compounds per day are:

Divanil --> 1000 mg (yes, 1 gram)
Forskolin --> 500 mg
I3C --> 500 mg
Mucuna pruriens 20% --> 500 mg
Zinc (chelate) --> 25 mg
Vitamin D3 --> 5000 IU

I don´t know why I don´t feel it "working". I don´t feel any hornier, leaner, aggresive nor I don´t have increased acne or oily skin.

Luckily enough I could sell the other bottle of phytoserms to a friend for about 40 €, I put another 20 € from my wallet and voilá! Two bottles of erase are coming.

Since they´re shipped from USA and I live in Spain I guess it will take about two weeks to arrive. I was planning to continue dosing the bulbine + the test booster and then drop the bulbine and start using erase with the test booster.

Will this be ok?

Hope erase works!

Regards

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its the I3C bro, take the CRAP and yes I call it crap out of your next custom stack. At that dosage with an AI you are definitely NOT going to feel horny nor have good energy. I3C is way whack since it specifically lowers DHT which is a big no no. DHT is the man's hormone, it is technically the main reason you get horny and aggressive.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there friends,Currently I´m taking this test booster/ AI stack:AI: pythoserms-347 (bulbine natalensis) --> 1 cap at night given my weigthTest booster: custom made using customcapsule, the total dosages and compounds per day are:Divanil --> 1000 mg (yes, 1 gram)Forskolin --> 500 mgI3C --> 500 mgMucuna pruriens 20% --> 500 mgZinc (chelate) --> 25 mgVitamin D3 --> 5000 IU I don´t know why I don´t feel it "working". I don´t feel any hornier, leaner, aggresive nor I don´t have increased acne or oily skin.Luckily enough I could sell the other bottle of phytoserms to a friend for about 40 €, I put another 20 € from my wallet and voilá! Two bottles of erase are coming.Since they´re shipped from USA and I live in Spain I guess it will take about two weeks to arrive. I was planning to continue dosing the bulbine + the test booster and then drop the bulbine and start using erase with the test booster.Will this be ok? Hope erase works!Regards
That will be fine. Erase should treat you nicely, enjoy!

ingenierito25

Awards
Holy sh*t! I thought it was fine since the original BF had it in it´s formula (now I guess why they take it away LOL).

I´m going to pass on custom made formulas and stick to thoroughly reviewed test boosters like Erase and (maybe) the new bioforge V3.

Well, with this information I´m going to ditch the two products altogether when erase comes and run a solo with it.

PS: I don´t know why but lately my english is sucking pretty big, it´s has passed some time without writing in Shakespeare´s language and now I´m paying it :p Sorry for the grammars mistakes buddies, it will improve soon.