A quick suggestion to PES

ingenierito25

Awards
Hi there,

I´m from Spain so it is really a pain in the ass to get some supps, mainly due to the extremely high shipping cost. There is only one place that sells quality products at a reasonable shipping cost: iherb (4$ to Spain in orders less than 80$).

I´m a member of one of the biggest bodybuilding forums in Spain (musclecoop) and they are always (as me) struggling trying to find good supps without getting their wallets ripped, iHerb is getting a lot of money for these guys since, as I said earlier,is the only place where we can purchase supplements at an "american price tag".

So it would be really nice that PES put their products over there too, if you want I could open a thread in the Spanish forums asking if they are interested.

Regards

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you pay for my holiday to Spain I will bring a load over for you? :)

Hopefully Natty can sort something out for you. Thanks for spreading the word of PES in Spain.

ingenierito25

Awards
Looking into it right now
Sweet! I´ll be really glad if finally I can purchase PES supplements at a reasonable price :D I don´t pretend to knock nutraplanet because it is really a nice shop but their shipping cost to Spain are like 40 bucks, it cost me more than the supplements itself.

If you pay for my holiday to Spain I will bring a load over for you? :)

Hopefully Natty can sort something out for you. Thanks for spreading the word of PES in Spain.
LOL, We can negotiate depending on how many bottles of erase and anabeta you bring with you :p

It´s a petty that in the spaniard forum that I´m talking about people is recurring to aromasin/exemestane to control estrogen, I really think that a product like erase will be a hit.

Of course, if you need some help in my language you can ask me without hesitation.

Hasta luego señores :)

ingenierito25

Awards
Finally I´m going to get two bottles of erase through an ebay seller that offers reasonable shipping cost. I know that I´m going to be really pleased with the results of the product and it will be a staple in my arsenal so please natty, keep on trying!

Regards