Holy Shift! PES Shift a few comments.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im about a week into shift, and even though it might not be marketed so much as a stim or energy boosting product, Ive gotta say shift has absolutely given me the cleanest energy boost Ive felt in a very long time. Im super anti stim and I was hesitant to give this a shot, because of the fat burning/metabolism boosting claims I was reading about, honestly, because I cant handle the jitters or any sleep disturbances that most fat burners have given me, but Shift is just so smooth, Im loving it so far. It might sound silly, but I actually feel like I can tell my metabolism has been kicked into high gear, Im definitely sweating more when doing cardio, and I must eat on schedule, if I miss one of my 5-6 meals, or Im late on a feeding I start to feel like Im getting a little nauseous or going a little hypo, its weird, and I cant really explain it, Im definitely not overly hungry, and my appetite has not increase at all, but if I have to try to describe it, Im going to say its almost like my body must be using everything all up, and I need to refeed on time or my body sends me a message reminding me.

I started with 1 cap the first day to test my tolerance, then went to 2 caps, now Im at 3, and I think this is where I will stay. I have no intention of doing any kind of log or journal, but I wish I had kept track of my body wt & bp & especially body temp, as I feel like my core temp may actually be up a little, I took my temp today and it was 98.8, I have no tracking to prove a difference, but I normally run 98.5/6 consistently, so Im going to track it for a few days, just to see what happens, if I have time, I'll toss up some numbers here just for the body temp, to see if my suspicions are correct.

Im surprised there hasnt been more posted on Shift, or maybe Im just late to the party, but this one is another winner for PES.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback man...it is definitely an effective product. Online SHIFT does not get as much attention as say AT2, but in retail brick and mortar stores SHIFT is a huge seller to repeat customers due to its effectiveness.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Shift and have dabbled with 3 pre workout.

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts. We are very grateful. :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Happy to share. Ive been in this game so long, when I find something that actually works, I want to shout it to everyone I see. Just in case anyone is interested, my temp today was a flat 99.0, and Im not sick, nor do I have any kind of bug/flu, it absolutely has to be the Shift cranking up my body temp, but I will check it a few more times over the next week or so, and try to post it here. I still cant get over how good I feel, are you guys sure this stuff isnt spiked with something, lol. j/k

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you enjoyed your run with Shift.

mpar86

Awards
Man!!! all I do is sweat, yesterday was tricep day and hardly into my warmup weight I started sweating and after I eat it feels like my body temperature goes up a bit. Only day 3 for me so far and I went with the recommended dosing on the label, may bump it up to 900mcg a day. I'll see what its like for 2 weeks first.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't recall which thread I read it in Natty...but what's the recommended max dose of 3,3' per day?...thinking in terms of dosing AT2/Shift together...for future reference...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally wouldnt use more than 300mcg 3x per day, so 900 total

Most people are fine on 450 per day though, so always start low because it may be all you need

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally wouldnt use more than 300mcg 3x per day, so 900 total

Most people are fine on 450 per day though, so always start low because it may be all you need
Aye-aye, cap-i-tan...thanks! ;)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Man!!! all I do is sweat, yesterday was tricep day and hardly into my warmup weight I started sweating and after I eat it feels like my body temperature goes up a bit. Only day 3 for me so far and I went with the recommended dosing on the label, may bump it up to 900mcg a day. I'll see what its like for 2 weeks first.

You should check your temp to see, I bet its elevated. Did you get a headache the first couple of days? I dont think it was from the shift, just really bad timing with life stress, but I had a headache the first couple of days I took shift.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Up to 4 a day now, no more headaches, so far so good, if I didnt know better, I would think shift was spiked with a little somthin somthin extra.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't gone past three per day. I like taking three pre workout with a stimulant of choice. The day before yesterday I was sweating like I was doing interval training even though I was only doing arms.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this has been a similar protocol to what I have used. Sweating like a freak

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff rocks a$$!! It's now a staple of mine. I sweat like a dirty whore with this stuff.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This stuff rocks a$$!! It's now a staple of mine. I sweat like a dirty whore with this stuff.
LOL, you're not kiddin, its crazy isnt it. How many caps per day?

I expected a greater rise in temp, but Im still level right around 99.2 or so, but my body is cooking, and I gotta say again, Im loving the smooth energy Im getting, its so very clean to me, its really nothing like a stim,, I shouldnt have compared the two, but I am a little scared at whats going to happen at the end of 8 weeks, lol, I hope I dont crash, I really dont think I will, but you never really know, I might even taper down the dosage towards the end just for kicks.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing 2 in the am and 1 just after lunch. I've thought about bumping to 2/2, but this is working great so far. 6 weeks of use and I'm down 12lbs.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 2 in the am and 1 just after lunch. I've thought about bumping to 2/2, but this is working great so far. 6 weeks of use and I'm down 12lbs.

Stick with that dosage, I kinda wish I didnt got up to 4, the bottle gets empty fast at 4/day, I dont really totally feel that 4 is doing more than 3 did, but Im scared to go back down to 3 now, lol. Im also down a few lbs, if I can get to 12 at the 8 week mark like you did at 6, I will be very happy. Honestly, I havent changed my diet hardly at all, so a little tweak here and there, and 12lbs should be an easily obtainable goal.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One question, why do people stakc this with T2?
Arent you just doubling up on the same ingrediants? and possible overdose?

Its like taking Grenades then Olimp Exreme speed on the same day or am I missign something?
Some people add a capsule or two of Shift with Alpha-T2 to get more of the active ingredient.

I personally wouldnt add anymore than 1 capsule shift to 3 capsules of Alpha-T2. AT2 gets me sweating enough as it is.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One question, why do people stakc this with T2?
Arent you just doubling up on the same ingrediants? and possible overdose?

Its like taking Grenades then Olimp Exreme speed on the same day or am I missign something?
Shift, if stacked with AT2, is generally at a lower dose or to make the bottle of AT2 last a bit longer.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people add a capsule or two of Shift with Alpha-T2 to get more of the active ingredient.

I personally wouldnt add anymore than 1 capsule shift to 3 capsules of Alpha-T2. AT2 gets me sweating enough as it is.
That's how I do it. I add 1 shift with 3rd T2. Or sometimes if it's close to a workout I do 2shift with White Flood. I like the versatility. I wish it made me sweat more though. I think weighing 300 I don't get as much effect.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
That's how I do it. I add 1 shift with 3rd T2. Or sometimes if it's close to a workout I do 2shift with White Flood. I like the versatility. I wish it made me sweat more though. I think weighing 300 I don't get as much effect.
Makes me drenched in the gym.