ERASE FOR A MILD ANTI E/ TEST BOOSTER?

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for something to supplement my Test to E ratio, and lower cortisol. Not necessarily looking for something that will crush my Estrogen levels, just lower them well slightly raising my testosterone. Trying to lean up a bit, cleaning up my diet, and adding some cardio. Looking for something very mild, would Erase be the product to purchase?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase would be the product you are looking for

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase would be fine for this. Start with a low dosage and work your way up. Some people jump in at three capsules per day and find it too strong and have to lower the dosage.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 caps of Erase will be right on the money if you want it mild.

If you decide you want to go from mild to strong bump to 3 caps.

Great thing about Erase is its perfect dose per cap for ultimate utilization

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
if taking two what would be the best timings? First thing in the morning and then right after getting out of work?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep them spread apart. That sounds fine. :)

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply's. I read a bunch of reviews, and used the "search" feature, nothing really said how strong it is. Like I said looking for something mild, ill start out with 2 caps and let u know how it goes. Mark

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup...good thing about it is how strong it is can easily be adjusted by the dose.

1 cap = very mild

2 caps = mild and effective

3 caps = strong for most, too strong for some

4 caps = too strong for most

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
When you say "too strong". What does that mean? What will the effect be?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the dose is too high you can notice reduced libido and joint stiffness.

I ran at three per day and didn't notice these. Some find three per day too strong. If in doubt start low and work your way up. :)

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
I started right at 3 caps a day for about a week I think and then I jumped to 4. I said what the hell. Well, my libido did go down but really did not care cause I am single at the moment, but after about 5 days or so, I did feel my joints starting to bother me. Nothing crazy but just a little stiffness and I said I better go down back to three before it gets worse and everything has been great. Also started to stack with DAA and it's been a great test booster.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started right at 3 caps a day for about a week I think and then I jumped to 4. I said what the hell. Well, my libido did go down but really did not care cause I am single at the moment, but after about 5 days or so, I did feel my joints starting to bother me. Nothing crazy but just a little stiffness and I said I better go down back to three before it gets worse and everything has been great. Also started to stack with DAA and it's been a great test booster.
Thats pretty much exactly what i did the first time i tried it. After a little bit on 4 caps it felt like my bones were rubbing together when i benched, i went back down to three and the problem was eradicated almost immediately.

DAA and Erase is a great stack, throw in some anabeta and you have possibly the greatest natty stack ever.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Thats pretty much exactly what i did the first time i tried it. After a little bit on 4 caps it felt like my bones were rubbing together when i benched, i went back down to three and the problem was eradicated almost immediately.

DAA and Erase is a great stack, throw in some anabeta and you have possibly the greatest natty stack ever.
Well I only have about three weeks at 3 caps and then gonna start tappering off 2 caps and then 1 cap. Think it's worth putting in the anabeta? Was thinking of doing that after my month off everything. But also looking to do a 4 week s-drol cycle too so not sure. Will just wait and see but loving this stack right now. Starting to notice strength gains and pumps are looking real nice.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I only have about three weeks at 3 caps and then gonna start tappering off 2 caps and then 1 cap. Think it's worth putting in the anabeta? Was thinking of doing that after my month off everything. But also looking to do a 4 week s-drol cycle too so not sure. Will just wait and see but loving this stack right now. Starting to notice strength gains and pumps are looking real nice.
I definitely feel that throwing anabeta in is worth it if you want to do a natty stack.

If you plan on doing SD id just hang on to it until PCT.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I feel 3 caps of Erase with 4 caps of Anabeta would be a sweet stack, but only 2 caps of Erase is needed to achieve both the anti-estrogenic and anti-catabolic properties.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 caps of AnaBeta ran with Erase you say? I am on it!

Started Erase yesterday to prompt some water loss for a photo shoot next week. I have started at two capsules only, one after training and one in the evening as I have been suffering from some joint issues first thing in the morning which could indicate a low morning cortisol reading.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah up your water intake for sure if you feel your cortisol is too low especially if this occurring in the am.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subjectively you don't really. Signs could include lethargy, joint stiffness and inflammation.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I do Erase more for the AI and potential cortisol curb.
1 post workout (I lift upon waking)
1 5-6 hrs later
1 before sleep

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know erase works great stand alone. Wondering what thoughts are if I were to add a test booster. Since test boosters raise estro , would the erase be less effective in terms of drying me out (since it would have to battle higher estrogen due to test booster?) basically- would a t booster cancel out some of the leanness??

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is essentially the best way to stack it. It will make every testosterone booster even more effective, since more increased T will be left as Tand wont convert to E

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is essentially the best way to stack it. It will make every testosterone booster even more effective, since more increased T will be left as Tand wont convert to E
K. How does 8 weeks erase plus 4 weeks e Bol sound (begin ebol on 5th week of erase) and finish them together. Any issues running ebol w erase?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K. How does 8 weeks erase plus 4 weeks e Bol sound (begin ebol on 5th week of erase) and finish them together. Any issues running ebol w erase?

You could do that if you wanted, theres no problem stacking them.

I've never used ebol, so personally i would have to recommend Anabeta in place of it since they're touted as similar supplements.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could do that if you wanted, theres no problem stacking them.

I've never used ebol, so personally i would have to recommend Anabeta in place of it since they're touted as similar supplements.
I'm going to use anabeta after I come off the erase/ebol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Erase or Free Test will be good options. Look into Freetest. Its a tiny bit more but has a few other goodies.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for more estrogen control, than Erase is better geared since Forksolin which is in FreeTest raises estrogen quite noticeably.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for more estrogen control, than Erase is better geared since Forksolin which is in FreeTest raises estrogen quite noticeably.
it really does actually, i had this problem once. but freetest contains resveratral and around 100-110mg of 3,7, keto DHEA which is the only ingredient in Erase at 75mg.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100-110? There isnt an exact amount?

If people took 100mg of Erase they would have joints so dry they would regret going against the label recommendation. Havent heard of any such complaints with products claiming to have 100mg per serving (more than one).

Dont believe me, just try it and see for yourself

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
100-110? There isnt an exact amount?

If people took 100mg of Erase they would have joints so dry they would regret going against the label recommendation. Havent heard of any such complaints with products claiming to have 100mg per serving (more than one).

Dont believe me, just try it and see for yourself
Uhh what the hell? First of all I was talking about Free Test NOT Erase. I have spoken to a rep who reported its around 100-110 and did not want to say exact amount. Also I have used Erase, and yes I loved it, Also I used it at 4 caps a day for a short period of time before a weekend boat trip and my joints felt fine and i tapered back down to 10 days later then 3 for the rest of the time. Read more carefully before you burst out. I was actually saying Freetest was good but was agreeing Forslean can cause estro because I took bioforge v2 in PCT awhile back and got sensitive nips so stopped the bioforge and it stopped fast. I was in PCT so maybe thats why and was coming off clomid. He should be fine with the amonut of 3,7 keto in Freetest but hey why not go with erase, its 4 bucks cheaper and some get great results with only 2 caps so 45 days would be cheap as hell.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhh what the hell? First of all I was talking about Free Test NOT Erase. I have spoken to a rep who reported its around 100-110 and did not want to say exact amount. Also I have used Erase, and yes I loved it, Also I used it at 4 caps a day for a short period of time before a weekend boat trip and my joints felt fine and i tapered back down to 10 days later then 3 for the rest of the time. Read more carefully before you burst out. I was actually saying Freetest was good but was agreeing Forslean can cause estro because I took bioforge v2 in PCT awhile back and got sensitive nips so stopped the bioforge and it stopped fast. I was in PCT so maybe thats why and was coming off clomid. He should be fine with the amonut of 3,7 keto in Freetest but hey why not go with erase, its 4 bucks cheaper and some get great results with only 2 caps so 45 days would be cheap as hell.
So was Natty. Free test vs Erase has been discussed to death here before, so im not going to beat a dead horse.

If you want a product that has more than 3-deoxy-7-oxo-dhea, then free test is obviously your best option.

If you just want to go with one of the effective ingredients, or want something more cost effective, then Erase is your best bet.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
So was Natty. Free test vs Erase has been discussed to death here before, so im not going to beat a dead horse.

If you want a product that has more than 3-deoxy-7-oxo-dhea, then free test is obviously your best option.

If you just want to go with one of the effective ingredients, or want something more cost effective, then Erase is your best bet.
I know hes a good guy, but I think he was repping the company he works for a little too hard and didnt understand what i said. I simply was on both products side and also agreed with what andrew732 said.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know hes a good guy, but I think he was repping the company he works for a little too hard and didnt understand what i said. I simply was on both products side and also agreed with what andrew732 said.
Nah when i take a look at what he said it was in perfect context to the posts above it, perhaps its was just a misunderstanding.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
well ive taken free test which has over a 100mg and ive dosed erase anywhere from 25-100. i pretty much dont notice any downsides at 100 besides getting lean and tight as hell. i started to lose some size in pct so went tdown to 2 caps a day.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well ive taken free test which has over a 100mg and ive dosed erase anywhere from 25-100. i pretty much dont notice any downsides at 100 besides getting lean and tight as hell. i started to lose some size in pct so went tdown to 2 caps a day.
Yeah thats cool, this topic is sort of like opening a can of worms around here though, lol.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
well at the end of the day both are a great product and would work quite well.