ERASE FOR A MILD ANTI E/ TEST BOOSTER?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,078
    Rep Power
    3163126

    100-110? There isnt an exact amount?

    If people took 100mg of Erase they would have joints so dry they would regret going against the label recommendation. Havent heard of any such complaints with products claiming to have 100mg per serving (more than one).

    Dont believe me, just try it and see for yourself
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  2. Registered User
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SLO
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1511

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    100-110? There isnt an exact amount?

    If people took 100mg of Erase they would have joints so dry they would regret going against the label recommendation. Havent heard of any such complaints with products claiming to have 100mg per serving (more than one).

    Dont believe me, just try it and see for yourself
    Uhh what the hell? First of all I was talking about Free Test NOT Erase. I have spoken to a rep who reported its around 100-110 and did not want to say exact amount. Also I have used Erase, and yes I loved it, Also I used it at 4 caps a day for a short period of time before a weekend boat trip and my joints felt fine and i tapered back down to 10 days later then 3 for the rest of the time. Read more carefully before you burst out. I was actually saying Freetest was good but was agreeing Forslean can cause estro because I took bioforge v2 in PCT awhile back and got sensitive nips so stopped the bioforge and it stopped fast. I was in PCT so maybe thats why and was coming off clomid. He should be fine with the amonut of 3,7 keto in Freetest but hey why not go with erase, its 4 bucks cheaper and some get great results with only 2 caps so 45 days would be cheap as hell.
  3. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    290726

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    Uhh what the hell? First of all I was talking about Free Test NOT Erase. I have spoken to a rep who reported its around 100-110 and did not want to say exact amount. Also I have used Erase, and yes I loved it, Also I used it at 4 caps a day for a short period of time before a weekend boat trip and my joints felt fine and i tapered back down to 10 days later then 3 for the rest of the time. Read more carefully before you burst out. I was actually saying Freetest was good but was agreeing Forslean can cause estro because I took bioforge v2 in PCT awhile back and got sensitive nips so stopped the bioforge and it stopped fast. I was in PCT so maybe thats why and was coming off clomid. He should be fine with the amonut of 3,7 keto in Freetest but hey why not go with erase, its 4 bucks cheaper and some get great results with only 2 caps so 45 days would be cheap as hell.
    So was Natty. Free test vs Erase has been discussed to death here before, so im not going to beat a dead horse.

    If you want a product that has more than 3-deoxy-7-oxo-dhea, then free test is obviously your best option.

    If you just want to go with one of the effective ingredients, or want something more cost effective, then Erase is your best bet.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SLO
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1511

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    So was Natty. Free test vs Erase has been discussed to death here before, so im not going to beat a dead horse.

    If you want a product that has more than 3-deoxy-7-oxo-dhea, then free test is obviously your best option.

    If you just want to go with one of the effective ingredients, or want something more cost effective, then Erase is your best bet.
    I know hes a good guy, but I think he was repping the company he works for a little too hard and didnt understand what i said. I simply was on both products side and also agreed with what andrew732 said.
  5. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    290726

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    I know hes a good guy, but I think he was repping the company he works for a little too hard and didnt understand what i said. I simply was on both products side and also agreed with what andrew732 said.
    Nah when i take a look at what he said it was in perfect context to the posts above it, perhaps its was just a misunderstanding.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  6. Registered User
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SLO
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1511

    well ive taken free test which has over a 100mg and ive dosed erase anywhere from 25-100. i pretty much dont notice any downsides at 100 besides getting lean and tight as hell. i started to lose some size in pct so went tdown to 2 caps a day.
  7. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    290726

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    well ive taken free test which has over a 100mg and ive dosed erase anywhere from 25-100. i pretty much dont notice any downsides at 100 besides getting lean and tight as hell. i started to lose some size in pct so went tdown to 2 caps a day.
    Yeah thats cool, this topic is sort of like opening a can of worms around here though, lol.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  8. Registered User
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SLO
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1511

    well at the end of the day both are a great product and would work quite well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anti-depressants + test booster
    By striker17 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 06:58 PM
  2. Erase + Which Test Booster?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 12:54 PM
  3. Erase and a test booster
    By Billd82 in forum PES
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 12:37 PM
  4. Erase after a Test booster cycle
    By anaboliko in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 01:08 AM
  5. erase plus test booster
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.