PES and endurance athletes

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I am an avid cyclist. I don't compete outside of local group rides that are very spirited but I do commute back and forth to work 25 miles each way. Before I started taking some MST supplements I could only do it twice a week for about 2 weeks. Now I'm up to 3-4 plus a 60-70 mile spirited ride on the weekend. After a few weeks of commuting I have to take a break and it is taking awhile to recover and I get very moody as my wife would say. So I started taking Adamantium and Titanium. I got a little more moody before it improved but it did improve a lot. The more and more I read about Titanium the more I found people really liking Erase with it. Then I started reading about Erase and found Anabeta. Now I'm overwhelmed. Bottom line can someone tell me what would be best for someone who does 10-12 hours of cardio a week and would like to lose some extra weight 10-20lbs from 193lbs. and improve power. My overall goal is to increase power to weight and endurance while decrease recovery time as much as possible.

Thanks a ton

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta is all you really need if that is your goal.

You can use Erase with AnaBeta to fight the cortisol spike you will get from that much training.

AnaBeta has given people remarkable changes in endurance. That needs to be your number 1.

I would not do anything past this:

4 AnaBeta per day
2 Erase per day
4g Beta Alanine powder per day

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnaBeta is all you really need if that is your goal.

You can use Erase with AnaBeta to fight the cortisol spike you will get from that much training.

AnaBeta has given people remarkable changes in endurance. That needs to be your number 1.

I would not do anything past this:

4 AnaBeta per day
2 Erase per day
4g Beta Alanine powder per day
My sentiments exactly.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Since Erase has a long half life, I would dose it first thing in the morning to help control cortisol and keep estrogen at bay. Since you are an endurance athlete, your testosterone can suffer from over training which is why Erase would be great for you. As for Anabeta, you should notice an overall increase in energy due to the body's ability to store more food in general. I recommend you carry some electrolyte formula as cramps are to be expected when on Anabeta due to its anabolic nature. I also recommend 6-8g over 4g of beta alanine because you are an athlete not a bodybuilder.

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I'm currently on MST Carnage for the Beta Alanine and Athlytes for the electrolytes. Zero cramping so far this year.

Thanks for your help guys.