PES change erase bottle?

Sick6ness

Awards
Im on the second bottle of erase now..and ive noticed a change with the design slightly. Little aspects such as the "dietary supplement" font being larger..i also noticed that my old bottle had the ingredient spelled "Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione" the new bottle is Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione. Is this new bottle legitimate?

Thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir, those are the new labels.

They also say Physique Enhancing Science on the front

emnasty600

Awards
Hey guys sorry to resurrect this but I also noticed that they added maltodextrin and gelatin to the new bottle. Is this even the same compound anymore? Thanks.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys sorry to resurrect this but I also noticed that they added maltodextrin and gelatin to the new bottle. Is this even the same compound anymore? Thanks.

Same active ingredient and still 25mg a capsule/90 capsule containers.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAmn...these folks beat me to it. Oh well....you will love erase

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe that refers to fillers and the capsules :D

emnasty600

Awards
Alright thanks. I'm at the end of my first bottle and I love it. Is there an introduce myself section on these boards? I signed up long ago and haven't got around to really talking or getting to know everyone.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh. I'm on my 4th week at 4 caps/day and not getting ANY effects... I took erase back in June/July and had amazing, I mean amazing results.. I took my 4 weeks off in august n couldn't wait for my next 8 weeks in sept/OCt... I too got the new label bottle, and I must say I am severely disappointed :( I don't kno why I'm not getting the results I got in my last run! Diet n training is the same if not better as when I took it in the summer..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh. I'm on my 4th week at 4 caps/day and not getting ANY effects... I took erase back in June/July and had amazing, I mean amazing results.. I took my 4 weeks off in august n couldn't wait for my next 8 weeks in sept/OCt... I too got the new label bottle, and I must say I am severely disappointed :( I don't kno why I'm not getting the results I got in my last run! Diet n training is the same if not better as when I took it in the summer..
What sort of results did you get the last run? Were you leaner this time?

Nothing has changed in Erase, just bottles/labeling.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What sort of results did you get the last run? Were you leaner this time?

Nothing has changed in Erase, just bottles/labeling.
Last run I got leaner and more defined everyday.. Muscle fullness was noticAble as well... I slept better and just got dryer and lost fat everywhere.. I literally ate dirtier then bc no matter what I did, I was leaning out! I also did less cardio then too believe it or not... This time around I'm doing more cardio, eating more frequently and not gaining weight but certainly noticing no changes in the mirror..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's bizarre.. My pic is like at the height of my summer erase run.. I DO NOT look like that anymore :(

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's bizarre.. My pic is like at the height of my summer erase run.. I DO NOT look like that anymore :(
Have you cycled or anything since this time? I dont want to say your body has adapted to the hormonal changes it produces, but perhaps its something along those lines.

I'm running Erase fresh out of the manufacturer right now and its the same as always.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you cycled or anything since this time? I dont want to say your body has adapted to the hormonal changes it produces, but perhaps its something along those lines.

I'm running Erase fresh out of the manufacturer right now and its the same as always.
I used it june/July starting at 2/day then working up to 4 for a total of 3 weeks at 4/day to finish my cycle , I did taper off.

During august I used isatest at suggested dose... It did have an anti estro in it, however I actsully used isatest PRIOR to the erase run I did also.

So after I finished my isatest at the end of august, I jumped on erase at 4/day right away.. Noticed results the first week honestly, then they stopped and lost all the results I had seen...

I am thinking of dropping to 3 a day.. Thinking that I may have over done it and am at too low estro/cort bc I am kinda tired/fatigued even tho sleeping good amount.. I wonder if I am overtraining or at too much if a caloric deficit .. Not sure though bc of the great results I got in the past using the same nutrition and training.. I am scheduled to add in Ana beta starring OCt 1 and finish through October on Anabeta/erase stack. Then in november I plan on tking ebol by thermolife. Then jumping back on erase for December and Jan before beginning a 3 month bulk.. Now I am doubting this plan bc I am Not seeing the results I expected...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would try a different dose and drop down to 3 per day. It is easy to forget how strong the ingredient in Erase is.

Last time I took it I started feeling fatigued during my run. I am going to start it again soon but am going to use only 2 per day and assess from there.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would try a different dose and drop down to 3 per day. It is easy to forget how strong the ingredient in Erase is.

Last time I took it I started feeling fatigued during my run. I am going to start it again soon but am going to use only 2 per day and assess from there.
I have decides to stop the n2slin and go back to ap and stick w 4 erase/day which is where I got my results over the summer.. Thinking n2s is making me retain water via glycogen retention.. I an VERY sensitive to bloat as I have naturally high e levels.. Hopefully this works..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck. Keep us updated.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
maybe they changed the formula? supplement companies always do this. i too ran erase and it is the best supplement ever, but it sounds they put garbage in those capsules now. what a waste.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe they changed the formula? supplement companies always do this. i too ran erase and it is the best supplement ever, but it sounds they put garbage in those capsules now. what a waste.
Thank you for recognising it as a great supplement. Just to let you know, the Erase formula has not changed. The amount of active ingredient is still the same and there is only one active ingredient in the bottle.

Any other ingredients are part of the capsule. A certain amount of additional ingredients are sometimes also needed for machinery to run smoothly during the capsulation process. The Erase formula remains the same.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for recognising it as a great supplement. Just to let you know, the Erase formula has not changed. The amount of active ingredient is still the same and there is only one active ingredient in the bottle.

Any other ingredients are part of the capsule. A certain amount of additional ingredients are sometimes also needed for machinery to run smoothly during the capsulation process. The Erase formula remains the same.
Maltosextrin has been added.. Doesn't that spike blood sugar?which if I'm very carb sensitive could be keeping me from
Getting lean like the original fillers..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maltodextrin is a carb derived from corn starch. It is defined as a simple carb and a complex carb depending on who you talk to.

The amount used in the capsule is so small that your blood sugar spike would be tiny. We are talking mg amounts so to compare it to licking a piece of bread.

Take it from a former carb-phobic, it won't matter unless you have a food allergy to corn.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maltodextrin is a carb derived from corn starch. It is defined as a simple carb and a complex carb depending on who you talk to.

The amount used in the capsule is so small that your blood sugar spike would be tiny. We are talking mg amounts so to compare it to licking a piece of bread.

Take it from a former carb-phobic, it won't matter unless you have a food allergy to corn.
Lol you couldn't pay me to lick bread! But I'm not stopping ersse either lol..I'm sure it's minimal, just has to say something

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAdams! How the hell have you been? It's bee a while!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been good my man... been behind the scenes mostly lately... work seems to occupy all of my time.

Whats the good word?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean. Tomorrow will be the first time I've had two days off in a row since, I believe, August. Saturday might be my first day of something like 28 consecutive days of work. Time and a half makes it worth it though.

Behind the scenes, eh? You're such a tease! :lol:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I did one a day and I was good to go....it's very good stuff IMO.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did one a day and I was good to go....it's very good stuff IMO.
Must be nice lol

It is good stuff but some of us r unfortunately given the genetic short end of the stick

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I need 5 :/
I use 5 caps a day - it's the most effective dosage re Erase for me (I DID start at 3 a day for the first week, then 4 caps a day the next week, and finally to 5 caps the week after that and went from there, though) :)

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use 5 caps a day - it's the most effective dosage re Erase for me (I DID start at 3 a day for the first week, then 4 caps a day the next week, and finally to 5 caps the week after that and went from there, though) :)

~Rosie~
I usually start at four caps until my shoulders & elbow start hurting, then i drop it down to three.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually start at four caps until my shoulders & elbow start hurting, then i drop it down to three.
My body works oddly, LOL - my joints get BETTER and are almost pain-FREE when I'm using 5 caps a day. Each to their own, really, and at the end of the day, as with everything, it's all about finding what works best for your body and/or is optimal for your specific goals and needs.

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My body works oddly, LOL - my joints get BETTER and are almost pain-FREE when I'm using 5 caps a day. Each to their own, really, and at the end of the day, as with everything, it's all about finding what works best for your body and/or is optimal for your specific goals and needs.

~Rosie~
That is odd, but as you say its very subjective. I just like to start on the high end and work my way down, others prefer the opposite. Its all about finding what works best for yourself.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For what it is worth, I am starting this run with 2 per day.

Chedapalooza must be battling menstruation to need 5. ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is odd, but as you say its very subjective. I just like to start on the high end and work my way down, others prefer the opposite. Its all about finding what works best for yourself.
Definitely. As a female, I DID start at 3 caps a day (as I mentioned) and worked my way UP. Glad to be back on it again, honestly - never really want to ever be OFF Erase!

~Rosie~

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what it is worth, I am starting this run with 2 per day.

Chedapalooza must be battling menstruation to need 5. ;)
Ugh. Battling some unmanly sh*t... Prib cuz I used test boosters since 16 years old... Smh live n learn