Sik is On Anabeta for Madness :D

Sik

Sik

Awards
So after i finish my 6 week Run for Shift + Erase i became a fan from PES.

And i have the opportunity oh buying Anabeta from Nutraplanet with special discount, forgetting transports charge me and after that 2x Anabeta became more than 200$...

Now i'm starting Anabeta.

Protocol:

I will play with the protocol. As i'm an Intermittent fasting guy it will depend on my schedule that day. On day 1&2 i tried 2caps meal 1, 2 caps meal 3.
On day 3 the same, but today day 4 i will try 1cap meal 1 + 1 cap pre training with periworkout shake + 2 caps PWO meal.

Diet:
Will be consistent. I will be out some day working, i can have access to gym and quality food. The problem i will not have availability of measuring the weight of i'm eating. The main will be:

WO days - 3 meals day with mostly carbs + protein + little fat sources
Non-WO days - 2-3 meals daily with mostly fats + protein and only net carbs

Training:
Will be 4x week, mostly 3 pressing workouts and 1 pulling WO.

My stats are analized by myself in the mirror and some help to have an idea on the scale.

Starting weight: ~82kg - 180lbs

Sik

Sik

Awards
Fromt he first 2 days nothing was felt. But on the third day i was already feeling so thirsty! Had a very good workout, and at the end perform some pump sets for bis/tris and NEVER felt a pump like this in my life! Don't now if it was Anabeta or not, but monstrous pump.

Efects:
Hunger - nothing felt yet, yesterday i could only have 2 meals in one day, the fast breaking meal and the biggest meal PWO and no hunger felt already on day 3.
Pump - was insane during the workout.
Warm - i felt like i was sweating a lot, like on Shift.
Other - I felt more diuretic effect than the one felt on Erase! Wake up to pii that is not normal for me... And wake up looking leaner! So i assume is diuretic effect.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I am in. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In as well for some AnaBeta goodness

Sik

Sik

Awards
So i forgot to refer. I'm using anabeta SOLO!!

Suplements used now:

- multivit
- omega 3
- whey/casein
- BCAA's (2:1:1)

I'm still waiting for my order of 1kg of Leucine that will be added to the BCAA's i have to create a "modern BCAA" with 8:1:1. I will use the BCAA's before workout, intra and PWO mainly.

So no one of the supplements referred can hind the Anabeta potency. 2 doses today, and anxious for the workout today! A leg killer time! i will share my workout to have an idea from yesterday:

Circuits composed by:

- Overhead press from pins (top-half) x 3 reps
- Standing Militar press x 3 reps
- Push press x 2 reps
- Speed Seated Dumbell Press x 8 reps
- Push ups with elevated feets x 8 reps

6 rounds performed with minimal rest, and felt awesome! So i picked up some more exercises to finish myself:

- Incline Dumbell press (as the shoulders were intensely worked becomes easy for me to do bench press) -> 4x10 reps

After some arm pump ( 3 cluster sets):
- Light Curl with EZ bar (high reps for biceps pump)
- Tricip pushdown with straight bar (high reps for triceps pump)

Finish with some decline crunches and some obliques rotations.

After that some PWO meal:

- 100g basmati rice (uncooked weight)
- 300g turkey (cooked)
- 200g low fat yogurt
- 60g oats
- 50g whey protein
- 30g BCAA's
- 20g dark chocolate without added sugars

~1500 kcals / 174g protein / 149g carbs / 18g Fat

And i stopped myself before going crazy :)

Sik

Sik

Awards
Yesterday was not so good...

I had to work until late, so no workout done. I know 4x week maybe enough, but i'm on of the type that like to workout everyday.

Nevertheless, i arrive home and once i start eating it was like no one could stop me... Than i remember that can be Anabeta already kicking in? Maybe...

So i had to be very careful to what i have in front of me to not over eat or eat bad choices... After eating almost everything i had near me i was not feeling full!

So it was:

- 250g chicken with zuchinni, red pepper and mushrooms (all cooked in a wok)
- 200g lean beef
- 3 eggs + 100g of tuna
- pancake made with 30g of Almond flour + 30g of oats (finned like powder/flour) + 20g of shredded cheese
- 1 low calorie (10kcal) gelatin

And i stopped myself! For people with problems with eating Anabeta will help :D lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest I am not sure how critical it is to eat cleanly. I am not advocating that people eat junk for the sake of it, obviously but I ate much more sugar and much higher carb portions than I would usually because they tend to make me store water and add fat very quickly. In the end I looked leaner at a higher weight than when I started.

I would be really curious to see someone using it for an all out bulk and see how low it keeps their body fat levels.

Keep up the good work, I know how hard it is to eat cleanly on it sometimes. My stomach felt like a bottomless bit at times and I would never feel full.

Sik

Sik

Awards
To be honest I am not sure how critical it is to eat cleanly. I am not advocating that people eat junk for the sake of it, obviously but I ate much more sugar and much higher carb portions than I would usually because they tend to make me store water and add fat very quickly. In the end I looked leaner at a higher weight than when I started.

I would be really curious to see someone using it for an all out bulk and see how low it keeps their body fat levels.

Keep up the good work, I know how hard it is to eat cleanly on it sometimes. My stomach felt like a bottomless bit at times and I would never feel full.
Thanks for being present bdcc.

I understand your statement, you not advocating to eat junk! But at least during the Anabeta run you had the opportunity to be "less" restrictive. I'm bumping the carb intake, but still low between 100-200g daily!

For me eating clean is not to hard :D i can eat one weekly straight my 150g brown rice with 1lb of grilled chicken without problem!

And i saw that, i increase the carb intake and it is impossible to retain water... I'm always at th bathroom and i'm drinking almost double the water i normally do.

I'm curious to on how this Anabeta can help on a complete bulk.

I will do that, but i started it now for two reasons:

1st - because i received the bottle and i was impatient lol
2nd - because i will be out of country for 3 weeks (week 2 - 4 of anabeta) and in India i only have access to control the clean food and not "portion control" measuring all i eat!!

So this will allow me to eat a little more, train hard, and hope to see some results :D

Sik

Sik

Awards
So from yesterday i did my Leg workout and WTF? Please i work in low reps and have the stupid idea "sik lets do some pumping reps at the end to see". Pumping legs like this was PAINFUL!!

So i did:

- 12 x 3 reps for back squat
(+) added 1 drop set at the end that was stupid idea that i was hard handling the pump

- 4 x 8 reps Stiff DL from pins (only from near knees for top, a little more than top half)

- 3 * 20 reps standing calf raises with dumbells

Finish with 3 series of planks and done.

I'm feeling very well, and still not in one week of this. The dinner was not bad:

- 1 lb of grilled chicken
- 120g of brown rice uncooked
- 200g low fat yogurt
- 50g oats
- 50g whey
- 25g BCAA's

Tomorrow benching day, impatient :D

Sik

Sik

Awards
Ok so now i'm scared.

I'm a guy who is AFRAID of OVEReating... BUT today i WAS so Hungry on the lunch hour @ fast breaking meal, i had to pick some extra bread from the machine at the work... I need to bring more snacks with me if the hunger keeps like this...

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subb

Sik

Sik

Awards
So the WO was good, felt pumped!

The update is:
i picked my girlfriend and she was stopped looking at me and said i looked jacked! LOL she was asking:

" you look strange.. looks like you swelled up this days" and i laugh and answer:

" you know.. i ate too much carbs and i'm a little soft with water retention so i look bigger"

but she is not stupid! she answered:

"come on! u look pumped and more lean on this days! No bloat there! what supplement are u trying?" LOL was an epic conversation with my girlfiend loool

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love the extra female attention.

Sik

Sik

Awards
Sorry for missing updates!

I'm back to India work, as i have to come regularly! So i feel:

- Fullness
- Hard
- Lean (even not couting food or calories, as i do in my country)

I had to change the workouts a little. I'm working a little more on high reps side, and i feel it works better with Anabeta!

After that i add some tri series, drop sets, etc.

So definitively, 2 weeks already in and i have to say is probably the best supplement i ever tried.

I have 2 more weeks to go, i will only scale myself at the end of the 4 weeks. So i was around 81-82kg. Lets see how it finish!

Going now to a upper press workout, shoulder + pec + tris :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

- Fullness
- Hard

I had to change the workouts a little. I'm working a little more on high reps side, and i feel it works better with Anabeta!

So definitively, 2 weeks already in and i have to say is probably the best supplement i ever tried.

I have 2 more weeks to go, i will only scale myself at the end of the 4 weeks. So i was around 81-82kg. Lets see how it finish!

:)

When talking to a friend I said that AnaBeta made other natural anabolic supplements look obselete. It is a different league.

It is great to hear you are enjoying it so much. Thank you for your feedback. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

- Fullness
- Hard

Solid news man! Now just keep on workin hard

Sik

Sik

Awards
OK FInal review after 30 days of magic!

I end up with more 2.5kg = 5.5lbs.

It is true that i'm not leaner! But, i'm don't look like i have more fat! Most of the people say that i can look a little leaner and pumped! So far, from the results i've seen it is the best natty product i ever used.

I have a second bottle but i will not use it now! Now i will take advantage to feel the results in the next 2 week, even without not taken Anabeta but based on what testers report.

Honestly, who don't want to go to the darkside just pick anabeta for big gains!

Interesting point is: It seems really like Anabeta works better when you increase the food intake and the frequency of training! So, just pick one bottle of Anabeta increase the training frequency and up a little de repetition scheme and wait to see!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fantastic final review. Thank you for taking the time to log it.

I am glad it worked so well for you! :)

Sik

Sik

Awards
I have been withou ttime to come here.

2nd RUN of Anabeta + DAA + Erase + High Dose O'3.

I've been AMAZED after i finished the 4 weeks. I WANT MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE :D

If i loved anabeta alone, now i say: Please stack this, eat like a mad man and it will be hard to get fat. But, wou would get big ahahah

Cheers PES

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been withou ttime to come here.

2nd RUN of Anabeta + DAA + Erase + High Dose O'3.

I've been AMAZED after i finished the 4 weeks. I WANT MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE :D

If i loved anabeta alone, now i say: Please stack this, eat like a mad man and it will be hard to get fat. But, wou would get big ahahah

Cheers PES
haha, great stuff man!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Late but in, awesome to hear you are liking Anabeta my man

Sik

Sik

Awards
I just can say that i'm ordering more anabeta and Erase and more DAA, as i don'w want to stop :D LOL

the results are: Leaner, Stronger, heavier. Perfection.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad you liked it so much. :)

I don't like DAA but AnaBeta and Erase are my favourite stack.