PES Erase and high cholesterol

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Hey all,
The "obvious" answer might be to stop, but I wanted to ask anyway. I purchased the Erase/Shift stack to try to lean out; however, after taking it for 2 days I noticed on the bottle of Erase it says don't take if you have high cholesterol. I have been diagnosed with this. Even though it's maintained thru medication and diet, I am concerned if I should stop, or even lower the dose. Thoughts?

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Ok then- I will avoid it then. Anything you recommend as a replacement to stack with Shift?

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
and as a side note- what exactly does the compound do that would negate people with high cholesterol to take it?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know also as I am on cholesterol meds and am on my third bottle of erase. Had bloods drawn this morning so should know next week how my lipids are.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Higher estrogen levels have been associated with higher HDL (good cholesterol), so we recommend people with high LDL and or low HDL to avoid Erase since Erase lowers estrogen.

This is applied to anything that can lower estrogen, not just Erase

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Higher estrogen levels have been associated with higher HDL (good cholesterol), so we recommend people with high LDL and or low HDL to avoid Erase since Erase lowers estrogen.

This is applied to anything that can lower estrogen, not just Erase
Good to know as my HDL is pretty low and I must take niacin + a good diet to get it up. I am in the process of trying to get a refund from Nutraplanet on this since they never stated people with high cholesterol should avoid it. Thus far, they are fighting me since it was opened. Wish me luck!

Side note: how would DAA fit into this? Does that lower estrogen at all?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No DAA may raise estrogen though.

Raising estrogen does not do anything good for you in an anabolic sense...only bad. It is the female sex hormone.

Not sure if you would notice any decrease in cholesterol with Erase or not.

You could always use AnaBeta if you are looking for something anabolic that wont lower estrogen.