Building stamina

Hope

Awards
Hi all,

I bought alphat2 and erase to achieve fat loss with good diet and and cardio training.Today was my first day of cardio after 8 long months and my performance was not good.I remember every time i do cardio after long break,i can barely last 20 minutes.I am thinking of building some stamina before using using the combination of alpha t2+ erase.What do you think guys.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having the nutrition in check before starting supplementation is going to be the biggest factor; more so than the cardio.

What I'll say is ease back into the cardio. Just do a bit at a time and go a little bit further each time so you don't get burnt out or need to take extended time off.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having the nutrition in check before starting supplementation is going to be the biggest factor; more so than the cardio.

What I'll say is ease back into the cardio. Just do a bit at a time and go a little bit further each time so you don't get burnt out or need to take extended time off.
Well said.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MidwestBeast again.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A key thing for people getting back into training is to easy into as mentioned above. One of the things one can do is start off with only 15 minutes of cardio for the first two weeks then bump it up 5 minutes for another two weeks. So on and so forth. Once your able to hit 40 minutes of cardio then you can change things up with different types of cardio.

Nutrition is key before the supps. Once you have that figured out then by all means use the supps.

Good luck...