• Legend!
  • Established
Very jealous, but that's awesome

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice stack indeed.. our new AT-2 has white and green caps :)

We're taking a color code approach to our supps

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
BTW, this is a limited first run, I'm sure some places will be running out soon

Let us know how it goes

adamlau

Awards
So far, so good. Took one cap in the late afternoon (4PM) with Boladrol x 2 and another Boladrol x 1 + AT-2 x 2 + and Erase x 1 (chased it all down with a serving of Monster Amino) 30 min before a 9PM workout. Didn't feel much until 30 min into the session. Problem was the gf was finishing up, so I ended up having to cut my rest sessions short to try to eke out as many sets as possible. In other words, I couldn't compare this session to previous ones being that I was short on time. Suffice to say that I will be adjusting the dosage schedule 45-60 minutes before workouts the next time around. Ended up getting her mad as 'one more set' turned into five more quick sets. Dropped Boladrol x 1 + AnaBeta x 1 + Erase x 1 an hour after finishing up. Another AnaBeta x 1 + Erase x 1 + Shift x 1 before bed (going to sleep late tonight). Need to hydrate right now. Not sure if I was previously dehydrated, or if it's the creatine, or PH stack, or all of the above making me thirsty right about now. And yes, color coded caps would make it so much easier to remember how I set up my stacks for the day (I often find myself having to add/remove things to accomodate my ever changing schedule) :) .

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Got my two bottles.
Not going to stack them with anything just going to take the 4 caps a day with super cissus and see how it goes. Will run for 8 weeks and then alternate with my usual Erase/AT2 stack. Will probably stack them all in the future but want to try AnaBeta standalone just to see what it can do. Probably going to do a cleansing and detox first like I do whenever trying something new for the first time.......

And if you google the actual plant name some really interesting information comes up on its use for easing toothaches and for fertility and anabolism in Ayurveda.
It is already a very nice compound in itself and with my prior experience using PES supplements and all the logs, I am sure this is going to be a very interesting and exciting run.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far, so good. Took one cap in the late afternoon (4PM) with Boladrol x 2 and another Boladrol x 1 + AT-2 x 2 + and Erase x 1 (chased it all down with a serving of Monster Amino) 30 min before a 9PM workout. Didn't feel much until 30 min into the session. Problem was the gf was finishing up, so I ended up having to cut my rest sessions short to try to eke out as many sets as possible. In other words, I couldn't compare this session to previous ones being that I was short on time. Suffice to say that I will be adjusting the dosage schedule 45-60 minutes before workouts the next time around. Ended up getting her mad as 'one more set' turned into five more quick sets. Dropped Boladrol x 1 + AnaBeta x 1 + Erase x 1 an hour after finishing up. Another AnaBeta x 1 + Erase x 1 + Shift x 1 before bed (going to sleep late tonight). Need to hydrate right now. Not sure if I was previously dehydrated, or if it's the creatine, or PH stack, or all of the above making me thirsty right about now. And yes, color coded caps would make it so much easier to remember how I set up my stacks for the day (I often find myself having to add/remove things to accomodate my ever changing schedule) :) .
Increase in thirst is normal on AnaBeta...need to drive the nutrients to the muscle!

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
What do you mean by "limited first run"??? Also, after this 29.99 discount period is up what will the price be for Anabeta?? I am expecting to recieve my bottle on Monday, very excited, sounds like you guys really made something special here.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely interested in picking some of this up

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean by "limited first run"??? Also, after this 29.99 discount period is up what will the price be for Anabeta?? I am expecting to recieve my bottle on Monday, very excited, sounds like you guys really made something special here.
We allowed stores to carry a certain amount of AnaBeta at a very low sale price for the cost of the product. The sale going on on NP is a one time limited sale that ends Sunday.

AnaBeta price post-sale will be 44.99

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Awesome, thank you for the information natty, much appreciated. Really excited to get my bottle in the mail!!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
If you dont mind me asking, what are the benefits of taking anabeta with boladrol? i imagine that there wouldn't really be much point taking it while on boladrol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We allowed stores to carry a certain amount of AnaBeta at a very low sale price for the cost of the product. The sale going on on NP is a one time limited sale that ends Sunday.

AnaBeta price post-sale will be 44.99
Looks like I'm going to have to break down and order a couple bottles today to capitalize on the great price.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you dont mind me asking, what are the benefits of taking anabeta with boladrol? i imagine that there wouldn't really be much point taking it while on boladrol.
Might be best used as a PCT but could be used with it for an increase in appetite and help you bulk

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might be best used as a PCT but could be used with it for an increase in appetite and help you bulk
I was wondering about this myself. If it would be best to throw into my upcoming PCT or directly after ran solo. My PCT is already going to be quite extensive with Clomid, Formastanozol, Ostarine, and Phytoserms-347. I just want to get the most benefit I can from the AnaBeta, so I figured I would run it following PCT.