Anabeta as PCT
- 06-24-2011, 11:07 AM
Anabeta as PCT
I am doing Primordial's AndroLean and AndroHard right now for a 6 week cycle. These are only mildly suppressive so I'm laying off of SERMs this time around. So for my PCT I have Diesel Test Pro Cycle, Suppress-C, and Toco-8. I was pondering the possibility of taking AnaBeta AND Diesel Test Pro at the same time. Is this idiotic, pointless, or a pretty good idea? Please help.
- 06-24-2011, 02:34 PM
Come on PES guys. If I get AnaBeta I don't want to miss the nutraplanet sale.
Edit: F it, I ordered it anyway. I'll sell it or use it later on if I shouldn't take it. Still need an informed opinion though.
- 06-24-2011, 03:33 PM
PES - PM me anytime for any questions
"Like" us on Facebook
Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
06-24-2011, 04:09 PM
Kevin nailed it on the head. It will be a great assistance overall in pct
06-24-2011, 04:13 PM
06-25-2011, 08:17 AM
Thank you Kevin, great answer! Now im excited for my PCT. T-Bone I've used the TRS stack before but I wanted to try something new. I have Suppress-C for cortisol issues so I didn't want to drop a bunch of cash on EndoAmp. I already had a half a bottle of Toco-8, and I think Sustain Alpha would be overkill with the effects of the Diesel Test.
06-25-2011, 02:25 PM
They are having a big sale 33% off everything at PP.
06-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Could just use bulk DAA.
I'm using Anabeta for pct of androhard then right into titanium.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum SupplementsReplies: 637Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
- By Kiwi in forum PESReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2011, 04:18 PM
- By TorqueGTR04 in forum PESReplies: 114Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:32 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 209Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:55 AM
- By Machmood in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-27-2011, 10:32 AM