Anabeta on a cut?

1. Registered User

Anabeta on a cut?

I'm currently cutting and recently commenced PES Alpha T2 stacked with Oxyelite Pro.

My question is whether adding Anabeta on a cut could achieve decent recomp results? I realise I may have to lift calories slightly from where they are relative to when the intention is a straight cut.

If the consensus is that this is a waste of Anabeta then I'll wait until after the cut to try it, but just curious as I would like to consider running it now.

Thanks.

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'm currently cutting and recently commenced PES Alpha T2 stacked with Oxyelite Pro.

My question is whether adding Anabeta on a cut could achieve decent recomp results? I realise I may have to lift calories slightly from where they are relative to when the intention is a straight cut.

If the consensus is that this is a waste of Anabeta then I'll wait until after the cut to try it, but just curious as I would like to consider running it now.

Thanks.
    You could add AnaBeta, but be aware that most users experienced huge appetite increasing effects, so if you're not good at controlling yourself re nutrition, then you may want to wait until you have finished your "cut". OR aim for a recomp as opposed to an outright cut, which AnaBeta will help rather nicely with.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

Thanks.
    To add onto what Rosie said, you may experience an increase in hunger, but you may not. Its not a universal side effect of AnaBeta, it just happens mainly from the increase in nutrient requirements. You dont necessarily have to increase your calories if adding AnaBeta, it will just alter your results. Keep calories lower for a more drastic drop in bodyfat while sparing muscle, or increase them to have a more "recompositioning" effect.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I feel AnaBeta should be used on a cut in order to be on a calorie deficit and still maintain muscle and make gains, like AndrewNico did. Check here: Andrew's Review of PES's Anabeta-01
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114