question on shift + erase stack....

JRC

JRC

Awards
I am getting married in August in Hawaii and doing my best to get the best body I can have beforehand! I've been using shift+erase at 4 weeks(one bottle) periods and then taking a 4 week break and repeating cycle.

My question is if I am only doing 4 week cycles at a time, can I take shorter off periods? I have currently been off stack for two weeks and I want to start again next Monday. If my timing is correct, I will be on the stack for 6 weeks until its time to leave.

Can I start my stack next Monday with just a two week break since I was only on it for 4 weeks prior? Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am getting married in August in Hawaii and doing my best to get the best body I can have beforehand! I've been using shift+erase at 4 weeks(one bottle) periods and then taking a 4 week break and repeating cycle.

My question is if I am only doing 4 week cycles at a time, can I take shorter off periods? I have currently been off stack for two weeks and I want to start again next Monday. If my timing is correct, I will be on the stack for 6 weeks until its time to leave.

Can I start my stack next Monday with just a two week break since I was only on it for 4 weeks prior? Thanks!
Why are you doing 4-week cycles? You'd be better off using such a stack for ~8 weeks before taking a 4-week break - you'll definitely get better results, IMO. If you're determined to use for only four weeks at a time, then yes, ~2 weeks is adequate enough to have off before resuming the stack for another ~4 weeks.

~Rosie~

JRC

JRC

Awards
Why are you doing 4-week cycles? You'd be better off using such a stack for ~8 weeks before taking a 4-week break - you'll definitely get better results, IMO. If you're determined to use for only four weeks at a time, then yes, ~2 weeks is adequate enough to have off before resuming the stack for another ~4 weeks.

~Rosie~
Thanks for the response rosie...and when you have to pay for your own wedding then cutting back is a must! So 4 weeks(one bottle) is all I can do at the moment. That will probably change later though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the response rosie...and when you have to pay for your own wedding then cutting back is a must! So 4 weeks(one bottle) is all I can do at the moment. That will probably change later though.
So you're only using one bottle of each and only doing ONE 4-week cycle of it, not four weeks on, two weeks off, and repeat? If you can only do a single bottle for a run, then that's fine, and you will still see and feel results with that, especially from Erase.

~Rosie~

JRC

JRC

Awards
So you're only using one bottle of each and only doing ONE 4-week cycle of it, not four weeks on, two weeks off, and repeat? If you can only do a single bottle for a run, then that's fine, and you will still see and feel results with that, especially from Erase.

~Rosie~
Well I have been using one bottle of each then taking a 4 week break and repeating. Did this for the last 2 times I have ran this cycle.

After the wedding I will be able to do 8 week cycles at a time with 4 week breaks in between. Thanks for the help!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well I have been using one bottle of each then taking a 4 week break and repeating. Did this for the last 2 times I have ran this cycle.

After the wedding I will be able to do 8 week cycles at a time with 4 week breaks in between. Thanks for the help!
I see.

No worries :) Congratulations, btw!

~Rosie~