question on shift + erase stack.... - AnabolicMinds.com

question on shift + erase stack....

1. JRC

question on shift + erase stack....

I am getting married in August in Hawaii and doing my best to get the best body I can have beforehand! I've been using shift+erase at 4 weeks(one bottle) periods and then taking a 4 week break and repeating cycle.

My question is if I am only doing 4 week cycles at a time, can I take shorter off periods? I have currently been off stack for two weeks and I want to start again next Monday. If my timing is correct, I will be on the stack for 6 weeks until its time to leave.

Can I start my stack next Monday with just a two week break since I was only on it for 4 weeks prior? Thanks!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JRC View Post
    I am getting married in August in Hawaii and doing my best to get the best body I can have beforehand! I've been using shift+erase at 4 weeks(one bottle) periods and then taking a 4 week break and repeating cycle.

My question is if I am only doing 4 week cycles at a time, can I take shorter off periods? I have currently been off stack for two weeks and I want to start again next Monday. If my timing is correct, I will be on the stack for 6 weeks until its time to leave.

Can I start my stack next Monday with just a two week break since I was only on it for 4 weeks prior? Thanks!
    Why are you doing 4-week cycles? You'd be better off using such a stack for ~8 weeks before taking a 4-week break - you'll definitely get better results, IMO. If you're determined to use for only four weeks at a time, then yes, ~2 weeks is adequate enough to have off before resuming the stack for another ~4 weeks.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. JRC

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Why are you doing 4-week cycles? You'd be better off using such a stack for ~8 weeks before taking a 4-week break - you'll definitely get better results, IMO. If you're determined to use for only four weeks at a time, then yes, ~2 weeks is adequate enough to have off before resuming the stack for another ~4 weeks.

~Rosie~
    Thanks for the response rosie...and when you have to pay for your own wedding then cutting back is a must! So 4 weeks(one bottle) is all I can do at the moment. That will probably change later though.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thanks for the response rosie...and when you have to pay for your own wedding then cutting back is a must! So 4 weeks(one bottle) is all I can do at the moment. That will probably change later though.
    So you're only using one bottle of each and only doing ONE 4-week cycle of it, not four weeks on, two weeks off, and repeat? If you can only do a single bottle for a run, then that's fine, and you will still see and feel results with that, especially from Erase.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. JRC

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    So you're only using one bottle of each and only doing ONE 4-week cycle of it, not four weeks on, two weeks off, and repeat? If you can only do a single bottle for a run, then that's fine, and you will still see and feel results with that, especially from Erase.

~Rosie~
    Well I have been using one bottle of each then taking a 4 week break and repeating. Did this for the last 2 times I have ran this cycle.

After the wedding I will be able to do 8 week cycles at a time with 4 week breaks in between. Thanks for the help!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Well I have been using one bottle of each then taking a 4 week break and repeating. Did this for the last 2 times I have ran this cycle.

After the wedding I will be able to do 8 week cycles at a time with 4 week breaks in between. Thanks for the help!
    I see.

No worries Congratulations, btw!

~Rosie~

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about erase/shift stack
    By Alda in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 07:39 AM
  2. Erase+Shift Stack
    By seccsi in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:51 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 05:00 PM