AnaBeta + Shift

Fr0st

Awards
Hey All,

I just put in an order for AnaBeta and Shift. Does this sound like a good stack?

I got one of each, so I plan to run them together for 1 month. Should I just run the standard dosing protocol for each?

Thanks

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have gone with T2. I'm running 8 weeks of Anabeta and T2. Shift worked awesome for me, but I was stacking it with T2

Fr0st

Awards
I would have gone with T2. I'm running 8 weeks of Anabeta and T2. Shift worked awesome for me, but I was stacking it with T2
isn't shift supposed to be the same as T2... just without the stims?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is 1 month a long enough cycle?
Yes, 1 month would be a decent cycle depending on your goals. I would expect a very lean bulk to be achievable with that, or a nice leaning with muscle preservation during your cycle. Obviously 8 weeks would produce superior results, but you should definitely see maintainable gains during your use.

Fr0st

Awards
Yes, 1 month would be a decent cycle depending on your goals. I would expect a very lean bulk to be achievable with that, or a nice leaning with muscle preservation during your cycle. Obviously 8 weeks would produce superior results, but you should definitely see maintainable gains during your use.
cool, thanks. assuming it's in stock... i could always by another bottle to extend the stack :D

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool, thanks. assuming it's in stock... i could always by another bottle to extend the stack :D
For sure. I know this first run is limited, but I'm assuming you would have a chance to purchase more during your cycle to extend your stack if you wanted.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey All,

I just put in an order for AnaBeta and Shift. Does this sound like a good stack?

I got one of each, so I plan to run them together for 1 month. Should I just run the standard dosing protocol for each?

Thanks
Sounds like a good plan

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
isn't shift supposed to be the same as T2... just without the stims?
Yes but the stims do a good job at targeting fat loss. T2 for me is very mild stim wise, and I have low tolerance since I quit taking 1,3 etc

Last edited:

Fr0st

Awards
Yes but the stims do a good job at targeting fat loss. T2 for me is very mild stim wise, and I have low tolerance since I quite taking 1,3 etc
well maybe i could dose my caffeine pills along with the shift

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey All,

Thanks
AnaBeta and Shift is fine - some would have used Alpha-T2 instead of Shift, but either is fine.

Yes, do the usual 4 caps daily for each.

Is 1 month a long enough cycle?
One month is long enough to get effects, but if you want the most out of both products, run them for ~8 weeks.

~Rosie~

Fr0st

Awards
AnaBeta and Shift is fine - some would have used Alpha-T2 instead of Shift, but either is fine.

Yes, do the usual 4 caps daily for each.

One month is long enough to get effects, but if you want the most out of both products, run them for ~8 weeks.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie. I actually just put in another order for Shift and AB. Shift is cheaper and I was under the impression it does the same as T2 and that is why I went with Shift...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. I actually just put in another order for Shift and AB. Shift is cheaper and I was under the impression it does the same as T2 and that is why I went with Shift...
No worries :)

Shift is just the active in Alpha-T2. Alpha-T2 is more effective because of its additional ingredients, IMO and from personal experience.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established