Anabeta Coming June 21

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
PES tweeted this today. Natty can you please confirm or deny? And if so, please let us know so we can be ready to rock when it is released!!!

Donny

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I believe that's the confirmed date, so long as nothing ridiculous happens like the shipment gets lost in transit.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see the write-up.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Haven't been interested in anything natty (anabolic-wise) for a while..don't dissapoint PES :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys will not be disappointed

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I believe that's the confirmed date, so long as nothing ridiculous happens like the shipment gets lost in transit.
The shipment might get Re routed to my house so that I can perform a final inspection. :D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
My guess is that this is an Indigo 3G compound....with some added goodies....can't wait for the release!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh, the day after payday for me. Perfect timing!! Cant wait to try it with Shift! And maybe some clen. :-D

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My guess is that this is an Indigo 3G compound....with some added goodies....can't wait for the release!
I may be wrong, but don't you need a LOT of Indigo 3G for an effective dose, especially with the poor bio-availability?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
well when you're dosing at 4-6 caps per day it's quite possible that you'll get what you need.....but I could be wrong. It could be something entirely different.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shift sucks. Hope anabeta turns out to be good.
Have to disagree my friend. Shift has me hot in no time and sweating my @ss off like nothing else. I know it works, at least for me.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
June 21 is only a few days away. When will we see the write-up and list of ingredients?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have to disagree my friend. Shift has me hot in no time and sweating my @ss off like nothing else. I know it works, at least for me.
I know doesn't mean much from a REP.. but I agree... Shift is probably my favorite supp at the moment. I personally get to much buzz from stims, so getting the benefits without the buzz is fantastic.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Full AnaBeta Writeup and Manual will be first released to those who are signed up for the PES Insider. We have a special email going out next week to all Insider members. Sign up on the home page if you haven't already. www.pescience.com

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
The day before. Also, the writeup will be extremely informative, not sales pitchy
From the looks of it, it looks like this is going to sell itself based on results.

Thunder1

Awards
If the powders are as hard to make as stated, this will sell out quickly & some of us will have to wait for round 2. Can't wait for the 21st!!!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most likely....that is why we are trying to get the word out ahead of time so people know its coming!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the looks of it, it looks like this is going to sell itself based on results.
I was fortunate to test it and I can tell you...my money is ready to go

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
25 to 29 for the intro sale is what I hear!!! Im sure that it wont be much more after the intro sale. PES products are always priced reasonably!
That price would be a steal. Ahhh the 21st can't come soon enough.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insider will be sent tomorrow with all of the juicy details. Get on the list if you havent already, pescience.com

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I thought the write-up was going to be released today. A day before the sale.

BlueLineFish

BlueLineFish

Awards
I got some stash in the paypal account for a bunch of anabeta

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be coming in about 20 minutes to almost everyone...then 1 hour later to the rest.

Just how the email system works to help keep from it ending up in spam boxes

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, i'll start my timer so i won't forget it's out.

Thunder1

Awards
Sounds great. Waiting to see who will be carrying it. I keep checking NP but no luck yet.

Thunder1

Awards
Recieved my e-mail I'm stoked. Checked out the website for info i'm in gonna hit the store up tomorrow morning early if the site has it up.

Nice write up PES.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
it's like christmas and new year coming at the same time. :)

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Anacyclus pyrethrum DC!! I had been reading about this for the past few weeks. i go my l-dopa in bulk and the guy was telling me about this! aha smart cookies these PES guys

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
awhh didn't get the email wth? man can anyone post the writeup please??

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What time would you guys say this is going to go 'live', Natty? Can I buy it @ midnight? 6am?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established