Shift question

picazzo

Awards
A friend of mine asked me to recommend a supplement to help her lose weight. Now she is 63, she treadmills and swims for exercise and says she eats very clean. I would guesstimate she is at 20% body fat. You'd never know she was 63..we thought she was 50ish. She is on blood pressure meds . I wonder if Shift is appropriate for her.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your question. To be on the safe side we would not recommend PES products to be taken alongside prescription medications for a health condition.

She would need clearance from her doctor. We would not want to make extra sales at the expense of our customer's health.

I hope you understand it. :)

Ben

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your question. To be on the safe side we would not recommend PES products to be taken alongside prescription medications for a health condition.

She would need clearance from her doctor. We would not want to make extra sales at the expense of our customer's health.

Ben
Excellent post. Where she is in terms of her medical history, any extra supplementation should be cleared by a medical profession IMO

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A friend of mine asked me to recommend a supplement to help her lose weight. Now she is 63, she treadmills and swims for exercise and says she eats very clean. I would guesstimate she is at 20% body fat. You'd never know she was 63..we thought she was 50ish. She is on blood pressure meds . I wonder if Shift is appropriate for her.
WEIGHT loss is easy - just manipulate nutrition and training variables. She should concentrate on FAT loss, if anything. At 20% bodyfat, she doesn't need any supplements for fat loss. The best thing for her would be to add in resistance training, since that's the most effective form of exercise for fat loss.

Ben
:goodpost:

~Rosie~

picazzo

Awards
Thanks folks. Sound advice. I'm printing this page out for her.
P.