How do you like the new PES website?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES spends the majority of our time on making hardcore, innovative, and effective products, and educated our fans, rather than most of our time on flashy websites and ads.

That being said, we know this website isnt going to make your jaw drop, but we do like constructive criticism. This website was created and edited completely by PES reps and employees, all the way down to the favicon! So a big thanks to everyone on the team.

DAdams has spent hours on the back end, and we have more things we are working on to make it better. He is the master of computers. Everyone should congratulate him on recently earning his masters in some high tech field :D. Sorry, its over my head.

The goal for the website was to be informative, clean, and educational. Criticize away!

Let us know what you like, dislike, or want to see more or less of. Or if its perfect we will accept that too

Get Enhanced.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soon :D

We are working on adding a store feature to give the PES Insiders special deals

Thanks for the feedback

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Soon :D

We are working on adding a store feature to give the PES Insiders special deals

Thanks for the feedback
everyone loves special deals. that will be sweet. i like the site. very clean and professional looking. not a fan of white backgrounds, but it looks good. i'm hoping you guys continue to grow.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Natty from a business perspective that would be an awesome way to keep customers coming back to buy more product.

Thunder1

Awards
I like the website. It's nice & clean. Kudos to the team that put it together.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very easy to navigate. nice work

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although simple, the website is fresh, clean, and uncluttered, and it's easy to find everything. It's fine :)

~Rosie~

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty and I's goal was to create a much more fluid website instead of all static content. The engine running it allows us to add nutrition, education, and routine content as we develop it or discover others that warrant your attention. So given that, it will not have flashy flash animations, but will consist of quite a bit educational content as time marches on.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will soon be adding in-depth articles on the MoA of ingredients on our products, and how these MoAs are beneficial. All referenced of course

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will soon be adding in-depth articles on the MoA of ingredients on our products, and how these MoAs are beneficial. All referenced of course
This is probably the biggest thing I look for on websites to be honest. With the AM member being more educated, a lot of people are keen to know more about the product rather than the "the best product since sliced bread" advertising. I prefer content to flashy graphics in the same way I prefer a hardcore gym with awesome content rather than a flashy gym with no hardcore equipment.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is probably the biggest thing I look for on websites to be honest. With the AM member being more educated, a lot of people are keen to know more about the product rather than the "the best product since sliced bread" advertising. I prefer content to flashy graphics in the same way I prefer a hardcore gym with awesome content rather than a flashy gym with no hardcore equipment.
I make my own "flash" :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get writing Ben :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Site looks great and yes uncluttered, major kudos to the webmaster and master hacker! :fing02:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
nice and clean, easily navigational and awesome anabeta bottle :D