AnaBeta

TorqueGTR04

Awards
Is this really going to cost as much as listed in the Nutra store? How long does a 120 count bottle last?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. Tried to get them to take down the price but, its the weekend now

120 caps will last 30 days

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The price will change when the product is out. I hear an amazing sale price is coming :woohoo:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You heard correct!

Intro sale that will be the lowest AnaBeta is ever for sale for. We want everyone to get a chance to try it out

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You heard correct!

Intro sale that will be the lowest AnaBeta is ever for sale for. We want everyone to get a chance to try it out
And everyone is going to WANT to try it! :yup:

~Rosie~

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yuppers!!! I know I sure do!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
omg! Will be looking forward to the release, will keep my eye on it so ill get my stuff:)
Sounds good! We will start a new thread near release that goes over all the pertinent information.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I just hope to god that I get payed prior to the release date..

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
You heard correct!

thats awesome,. u guys really know how to make ur customers happy. ill def be giving this a try. cant wait til its out.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will def buy a few. Is there a time limit that this should be used yet? Im not sure if I had read over that. If its like many other test boosters, Im assuming like 8 weeks with a 2-4 week break. Please correct me if Im wrong

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
yep... I'll be ordering for sure !! :)

Black Hat

Awards
Any ideas on the quantities that will be available? Is it going to be an all out **** storm of burning plastic and browser crashes?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any ideas on the quantities that will be available? Is it going to be an all out **** storm of burning plastic and browser crashes?
Supplies will be limited, but I haven't been given an exact number on quantity yet. Keep your eyes peeled for updates if you want to secure yourself a bottle, and in the meantime I'll see just how much will be in the initial run.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't really matter what quantities are available since there is a limit on how many you can purchase, since Josh wants to give everyone who wants to try it a chance.

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't really matter what quantities are available since there is a limit on how many you can purchase, since Josh wants to give everyone who wants to try it a chance.

~Rosie~
I think he was more referring to the product just generally selling out quickly, which will probably happen.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
anyone want to bet on the timing?.. I say 2 days

TorqueGTR04

Awards
ahh ok good to know it won't be so much! I wonder why it was posted that way.

I'm excited for it either way. Might pick up a bottle or two purely based on the fact that I really trust any product that PES is putting out. I've loved Alpha T2 so far and will be trying Erase out sometime in the very near future.

I really am interested to see what classifies this as an anabolic. Is it a test booster, appetite enhancer, insulin mimetic, all of the above???

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
~R

ahh ok good to know it won't be so much! I wonder why it was posted that way.

I'm excited for it either way. Might pick up a bottle or two purely based on the fact that I really trust any product that PES is putting out. I've loved Alpha T2 so far and will be trying Erase out sometime in the very near future.

I really am interested to see what classifies this as an anabolic. Is it a test booster, appetite enhancer, insulin mimetic, all of the above???
PES has a stand up reputation and a line that does exactly what it says it does, no hype or bullsh*t.

No one is going to tell you what AnaBeta is because only JOSH knows (please make sure you pay attention to that note everyone who is PMing or emailing me asking to know what it is), so you'll just have to wait until the product information is released like everyone else.

~Rosie~

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
PES has a stand up reputation and a line that does exactly what it says it does, no hype or bullsh*t.

No one is going to tell you what AnaBeta is because only JOSH knows (please make sure you pay attention to that note everyone who is PMing or emailing me asking to know what it is), so you'll just have to wait until the product information is released like everyone else.

~Rosie~
so.. what you're saying is.. everyone pm NattyD about what is in it becuz he knows?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so.. what you're saying is.. everyone pm NattyD about what is in it becuz he knows?
No. Saying everyone please be patient and just wait for the product release and information with it. Good things can't be hurried, let alone excellence ;)

~Rosie~

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
No. Saying everyone please be patient and just wait for the product release and information with it. Good things can't be hurried, let alone excellence ;)

~Rosie~
but by patient you mean we should all do crazy things like spam people with stupid questions?.. wait.. we did that.. quick.. everyone to Natty's inbox!

:p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but by patient you mean we should all do crazy things like spam people with stupid questions?.. wait.. we did that.. quick.. everyone to Natty's inbox!

:p
He brought two more reps in because he was worried about his cortisol levels being too high until somebody invented the 30 hour day. ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Iys there a write up

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
So is it a test booster

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic?

So basicaly a product that builds muscle so it can be.anything from trib to leucine. Any more info?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic?

So basicaly a product that builds muscle so it can be.anything from trib to leucine. Any more info?
Far from trib or leucine my friend. We will have more information released in due time.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I hope its not some Pink Magic bull shiiit, epic fail

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope its not some Pink Magic bull shiiit, epic fail
Dont worry, if you have any doubts read one of the numerous logs we have on AnaBeta. I dont think ive read one bad report yet.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wouod u say its very anti catabolic

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouod u say its very anti catabolic
Obviously if you're in a substantial caloric deficit you wont have the energy to experience all of the "anabolic" effects, so it will act more as an anti-catabolic product to prevent muscle loss. If you're eating closer to maintenance or in a caloric surplus it will promote a recomp effect or promote greater muscular hypertrophy respectively.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Tren ace begs to differ

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
What about the write-up. I heard that it was supposed to be out the first of the month in June.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the write up is coming closer to release

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about the write-up. I heard that it was supposed to be out the first of the month in June.
No one mentioned that the product write-up would out be available June 1 - more information on AnaBeta was made available in the PES Insider, though.

I believe the write up is coming closer to release
Correct.

~Rosie~