AnaBeta

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Definately intersted but must know what the ingredients are before purchasing. Hopefully, you will post the ingredients before the product becomes available. If not I will loose faith in this company. Everyone should have the right to know what they are putting in their body before purchasing.

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    We would never sell something without disclosing the ingredients
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Full write up will be released prior to AnaBeta's debut
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Thunder1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    256
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30.22%

    Can't wait to try this. Tried the other products & was very impressed.
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    We wont let you guys down
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    290
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We wont let you guys down
    Well you've piqued my curiosity to the point that I'm trying to sign up to become a PES Insider but the d*%m page is hanging on me and I can't get it to go through! I have to admit that I've never tried a PES product before though so I'm really hoping that the product lives up to the hype. I've tried many new "insider-only" products from other companies (won't mention any names) and have been disappointed every time. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
  7. Advanced Member
    jtterrible's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    476
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    28.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Well you've piqued my curiosity to the point that I'm trying to sign up to become a PES Insider but the d*%m page is hanging on me and I can't get it to go through! I have to admit that I've never tried a PES product before though so I'm really hoping that the product lives up to the hype. I've tried many new "insider-only" products from other companies (won't mention any names) and have been disappointed every time. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
    the difference is.. they didn't generate the hype.. the only hype they did was announcing they were testing their new anabolic.. that's it.. the logs and word of mouth did everything else
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Well you've piqued my curiosity to the point that I'm trying to sign up to become a PES Insider but the d*%m page is hanging on me and I can't get it to go through! I have to admit that I've never tried a PES product before though so I'm really hoping that the product lives up to the hype. I've tried many new "insider-only" products from other companies (won't mention any names) and have been disappointed every time. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
    Which page are you trying?

    Email admin@pescience.com and we can manually add you to the list. Subject: newsletter Body: email address
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    What link are you using? I am in a transitionary period of sites and you may be getting the old one..... (That should be redirected)
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    290
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    What link are you using? I am in a transitionary period of sites and you may be getting the old one..... (That should be redirected)
    I finally got it to go through and I'm signed up for the newsletter now (used the link in natty's sig). I'm a little worried about possible acne with anabeta though. It may sound trivial to some but it's actually enough to keep me away from using it. It's actually one of the first things I look for when researching new supps. If I see that it causes acne, I stay away.
  11. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    I finally got it to go through and I'm signed up for the newsletter now (used the link in natty's sig). I'm a little worried about possible acne with anabeta though. It may sound trivial to some but it's actually enough to keep me away from using it. It's actually one of the first things I look for when researching new supps. If I see that it causes acne, I stay away.
    Understandable, I know some battle with it much more than myself, so nothing to trivialize. Personally i do not get this side effect, but can't for certain say it isn't possible either. I don't remember the blind logs show much on that front, besides Andrew saying he had a few spots on his shoulders at some point in time.
    The Historic PES Legend
  12. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    I finally got it to go through and I'm signed up for the newsletter now (used the link in natty's sig). I'm a little worried about possible acne with anabeta though. It may sound trivial to some but it's actually enough to keep me away from using it. It's actually one of the first things I look for when researching new supps. If I see that it causes acne, I stay away.
    I cannot comment on the probability of it as I do not know any more information on the ingredient profile or MOA than anyone else on this forum.

    From a personal perspective I don't think it made any noticeable different to acne I get on my back (from hair removal). I am very prone to it and no noticeable difference was observed to me or my girlfriend when using it.

    I am sure Natty can comment on this for you when the information is released.

    This is about as helpful as I can be at the moment.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    290
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.46%

    Thanks for the comments guys. It's not so much that I struggle with acne because I don't (2 cycles of Accutane back in the day pretty much took care of that). It's just that I seem to be very susceptible to breakouts whenever I take a supp that increases test and it's just not a trade-off that I'm willing to make. I realize that I'm probably missing out on a lot of great supplements but that's ok.
  14. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Thanks for the comments guys. It's not so much that I struggle with acne because I don't (2 cycles of Accutane back in the day pretty much took care of that). It's just that I seem to be very susceptible to breakouts whenever I take a supp that increases test and it's just not a trade-off that I'm willing to make. I realize that I'm probably missing out on a lot of great supplements but that's ok.
    Understandable... i would rather you happy with PES long term rather than get an immediate bad taste in your mouth. Hopefully the upcoming write up can give you the info you desire to make an informed decision.
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Understandable... i would rather you happy with PES long term rather than get an immediate bad taste in your mouth. Hopefully the upcoming write up can give you the info you desire to make an informed decision.
    Couldn't agree more. We are not about the quick sales.

    Natty has commented that this does not raise test levels but wait for the information on the product before you make a decision.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    290
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Couldn't agree more. We are not about the quick sales.

    Natty has commented that this does not raise test levels but wait for the information on the product before you make a decision.
    Anabolic without raising test?! That sounds like something I would be interested in for sure! Looking forward to reading up on it when it comes out.
  17. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Anabolic without raising test?! That sounds like something I would be interested in for sure! Looking forward to reading up on it when it comes out.
    very soon my friend
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  18. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    290
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.46%

    Maybe it increases GH? That's what I'm really looking for but it seems like nothing natural really does a great job of that. Not looking to start taking HGH though.
  19. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,940
    Rep Power
    3152415
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    89.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Man I can't wait. I want to run full 12 weeks, with first 8 weeks with Alpha T2. I don't think I will be able to do 12 though, because week 8 I will be leaving for 11 days in Cancun for my wedding. So although I could get a lot of food at the all inclusive resort, I highly doubt I should be taking it while drinking all day lol
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Time to get in shape for Mexico
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  21. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,940
    Rep Power
    3152415
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    89.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Time to get in shape for Mexico
    I have a long way to go too lol. I really let myself get out of shape. AnaBeta can't come out fast enough, the clocks ticking lol. I can't wait to see the profile so I know if I can drink while on it, or if I should stop taking it the day I leave
  22. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I kept the weight from AnaBeta but I really miss the feeling of fullness and vascularity.

    You can see a visible difference from my final pictures on the AnaBeta log and my first picture 3 weeks~ later on my Titanium and Erase log. I look and feel much softer, it is quite clear to see.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,940
    Rep Power
    3152415
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    89.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I kept the weight from AnaBeta but I really miss the feeling of fullness and vascularity.

    You can see a visible difference from my final pictures on the AnaBeta log and my first picture 3 weeks~ later on my Titanium and Erase log. I look and feel much softer, it is quite clear to see.
    See thats what sucks, I would like to stay full while on vaca, and in wedding pictures lol
  24. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    See thats what sucks, I would like to stay full while on vaca, and in wedding pictures lol
    I don't see any reason you cannot. AB will be fine while in Mexico... unless the cartel thinks all your AB are belong to them!
    The Historic PES Legend
  25. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    290
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Time to get in shape for Mexico
    That means it's coming out soon!
  26. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,940
    Rep Power
    3152415
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    89.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I don't see any reason you cannot. AB will be fine while in Mexico... unless the cartel thinks all your AB are belong to them!
    Nice video game quote lol.. I was more worried about 12 hours a day moderate drinking for 11 days straight lol
  27. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Nice video game quote lol.. I was more worried about 12 hours a day moderate drinking for 11 days straight lol
    Oh.. was it not clear that AB from PES meant Anabolic Beer?
    The Historic PES Legend
  28. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,940
    Rep Power
    3152415
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    89.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Oh.. was it not clear that AB from PES meant Anabolic Beer?
    If that was the case, I want in on the IPO lol
  29. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Insider will be sent tomorrow with all of the juicy details. Get on the list if you havent already, pescience.com
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  30. Senior Member
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,102
    Rep Power
    54652
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Cant wait! Im trying to work out a complimentary suppliment to stack with this for a clean bulk. Anyone got any suggestions?
  31. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Cant wait! Im trying to work out a complimentary suppliment to stack with this for a clean bulk. Anyone got any suggestions?
    Erase.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  32. Senior Member
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,102
    Rep Power
    54652
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thanks for your suggestion Rosie. I have always thought about erase as a product for trimming down. What would be the benefits of taking it on a bulk?
  33. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion Rosie. I have always thought about erase as a product for trimming down. What would be the benefits of taking it on a bulk?
    No worries

    Erase is not "a product for trimming down" by any means. Erase is a natural Testosterone booster with AI properties that also controls cortisol - a very VERSATILE product that can be used in the pursuit of ANY body goal.

    Erase increases both Total AND Free Testosterone - the important one being FREE Testosterone, since it is the only Testosterone that your body can use to make progress and get results re gains. Remember though, that as long as your NUTRITION is targeted at muscle accretion and you are training appropriately for it, almost any product can be used to aid you.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  34. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Erase.

    ~Rosie~
    Indeed....my Erase is in my cabinet anxiously awaiting the arrival on AnaBeta
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  35. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Visit this thread for the writeup: PES AnaBeta - Revealed
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. Collision Course:XFA/AnaBeta/TTA/DAA & more
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 03:04 PM
  3. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:55 PM
  4. PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 12:53 AM
  5. What is anabeta
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in