Stack for my wife

mnowak1228

Awards
What stack from PES would be ok for my wife to use, and dosage? She is very sensitive to stims, and any vitamin B. She is very active on a daily basis and really doesnt stop moving all day long. After having our second child 7 years ago she is having a hard time losing the extra belly fat. What do you recomend? She diets properly and like I said VERY active!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What stack from PES would be ok for my wife to use, and dosage? She is very sensitive to stims, and any vitamin B. She is very active on a daily basis and really doesnt stop moving all day long. After having our second child 7 years ago she is having a hard time losing the extra belly fat. What do you recomend? She diets properly and like I said VERY active!!
Personally, i would recommend the alpha-t2 stacked with Erase. Alpha t-2 is such a clean, non jittery supplement almost anyone (even stim-sensitive) individuals can use it without harm.

Alpha T-2 contains alpha yohimbine, which is a natural alpha-2 antagonist. Alpha 2 receptors are primarily the cause of stubborn fat patterns, as when alpha 2 receptors are activated they stimulate the shutdown of adenyl-cyclase. This repels the ability of beta receptors to stimulate cAMP, which messes up the typical fat mobilization process.

By blocking the alpha 2 receptors (with alpha-yohimbine), a powerful fat storing mechanism is turned off. This also enhances the ability to burn fat through beta-adrenergic pathways, which is why we included a beta agonist (methyl synephrine).

We used Alpha-Yohimbine in Alpha-t2 because it doesn't cause the usual side effects associated with regular yohimbine, but all the positive effects (like alpha-2 antagonism).

The Erase would pair well in the mix because women typically are estrogen dominant. High estrogen levels are often attributed to higher overall body fat, so lowering this with a safe & effective ingredient like Erase would be perfect.

The improved hormonal environment, as well as the improved metabolic environment of the Erase/AT-2 stack is sure to have her shedding fat MUCH more easily!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What stims or products has she used before?

Like kevinhy said, Alpha-T2 contains extremely clean stimulants...most do not notice any type of jitter or anything from it.

If she wants to remain 100% stim free though, then Shift is what shes looking for. Take 2 on an empty stomach in the morning and 1 6-6 hours later.

Whether you go with AT2 or Shift though, on the first day start with just 1 capsule in the morning to assess tolerance

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If she wants to lose bodyfat, then make sure that her nutrition is on target - "diets properly" does not say a lot and if she is dieting as in a typical "diet" with all the connotations, then I recommend that she doesn't and instead follows a nutrition plan that she can follow for LIFE, changing only the caloric intake based on her goals and needs, and now her goal is fat loss, so targeted appropriately re fat loss for HER specifically.

Being "active" is NOT the same as training, and if she wants to see more effective and faster results, then I recommend that you get her doing resistance training for ~30 minutes twice a week.

She does NOT need any supplements to help re fat loss, especially if she is NOT training or is a beginner to training - NUTRITION AND TRAINING Are what are going to get her results!

If she IS determined to use supplements, then make sure that she has the basics FIRST, before looking at anything else, and as Josh recommended:
Like kevinhy said, Alpha-T2 contains extremely clean stimulants...most do not notice any type of jitter or anything from it.

If she wants to remain 100% stim free though, then Shift is what shes looking for. Take 2 on an empty stomach in the morning and 1 6-6 hours later.

Whether you go with AT2 or Shift though, on the first day start with just 1 capsule in the morning to assess tolerance
I highly recommend having you and her download and read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains comprehensive advice and information on nutrition, supplements (only the basics required), and training for effective and successful fat loss. There is a sample training programme in there for a beginner that your wife could follow, and if she applies the principles outlined in that article, she will get fat loss - withOUT the use of "extra" supplements.

If your wife is serious about fat loss and wanting to get into training, then the best investment she can make IMO is to get herself a trainer who can and will individualize a nutrition plan and training programme specific to HER for HER goals and needs.

~Rosie~