Erase and 7 Sray together

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Erase and 7 Sray together

Would that be overkill and a waste of product ?
    I've ran both individually...both are great products and I'm just wondering.
    I'm two weeks into a very solid PCT of Torem (feeling great) and I'm going to start one or the other or both here in a day or two.

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I used 11 spray and Erase together and liked it. Not positive on 7 spray, but you could try it and if you start to get too sore of joints lower the Erase capsule down by 1 capsule.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I wouldn't use any 7 oxo products in your PCT. Studies show transdermal 7-dhea lowers testosterone levels significantly. While erase is a metabolite of 7 oxo, its anti aromatic affinity has a stimulatory effect upon the hpta and testosterone production.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by picazzo View Post
    Would that be overkill and a waste of product ?
    I've ran both individually...both are great products and I'm just wondering.
    I'm two weeks into a very solid PCT of Torem (feeling great) and I'm going to start one or the other or both here in a day or two.
    I use 7-KE and Erase together - great stack IMO and experience. I wouldn't recommend stacking both 7-KE and Erase together during PCT though, because of the risk of a cortisol rebound, but whether you do it or not is entirely up to you.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Some good thoughts to ponder...Just to be clear I am talking about Prototype's 7 Sray and not the Taurus product.

" I wouldn't use any 7 oxo products in your PCT. Studies show transdermal 7-dhea lowers testosterone levels significantly"
    Maybe I have been lucky but I have actually used this in PCT twice already and loved it each time. Both times I started about 2 weeks in and finished 2 weeks after my serm. I'll look into this further.

"I wouldn't recommend stacking both 7-KE and Erase together during PCT though, because of the risk of a cortisol rebound"
    Good point, I will most likely go with Erase now and try them together another time away from any steroids.
    Thanks for the thoughts,especially the honest "not sure" from Natty !
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by picazzo View Post
    Some good thoughts to ponder...Just to be clear I am talking about Prototype's 7 Sray and not the Taurus product.

" I wouldn't use any 7 oxo products in your PCT. Studies show transdermal 7-dhea lowers testosterone levels significantly"
    Maybe I have been lucky but I have actually used this in PCT twice already and loved it each time. Both times I started about 2 weeks in and finished 2 weeks after my serm. I'll look into this further.

"I wouldn't recommend stacking both 7-KE and Erase together during PCT though, because of the risk of a cortisol rebound"
    Good point, I will most likely go with Erase now and try them together another time away from any steroids.
    Thanks for the thoughts,especially the honest "not sure" from Natty !
    No problem.

Everyone has their own theories in regards to PCTs, but when i see something that has been shown in literature to lower testosterone I just cant recommend it in PCT. Perhaps the use of a SERM mitigated any additional negative feedback caused by 7-oxo, or perhaps you weren't that shut down to begin with.

Either way, im glad you made the choice to go with Erase, as i feel you will have more than enough success with that.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Erase is one of the better options available for PCT, and should become a staple for most in that area as well
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I wouldn't use any 7 oxo products in your PCT. Studies show transdermal 7-dhea lowers testosterone levels significantly. While erase is a metabolite of 7 oxo, its anti aromatic affinity has a stimulatory effect upon the hpta and testosterone production.
    Agreed ^^
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
  2. erase
    By dollarbill in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:33 PM
  3. Erase or ATD (or something else)?
    By Superpippo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 05:01 PM
  4. Erase and Daa
    By madvillain in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 10:01 PM
  5. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM