Official list of PES Reps

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES is ready to announce their 2 newest reps. While we got a ton of very good applications, we felt these two members best fit our current needs. It was a hard decision and there are a handful of others I wish I could also make as reps...but only the future will tell! We have kept all applications for the future.

Our current reps:

NattyDisaster - hey thats me

DAdams91982 - Adams is a vet on this board as many of you know. He was our first selected PES rep last year. Adams will now be handling much of the technical work behind PES such as a new website in the near future and a few new ideas we have for our upcoming website. With that being said his time on the boards may be more limited and that is why we have chosen to pick up 2 new reps. Any techy geek questions you guys have, ask Adams!

Delta Force - Delta Force was our second selected rep last year. A hard working guy who we are proud to have on board who resides on the west coast!

Our New Reps: Kevinhy and bdcc

bdcc - bdcc resides in the UK. He has a very strong background in training, nutrition, and supplementation. He works professionally as a trainer in the UK.

kevinhy - Kevin has spent years lurking on all the boards and becoming educated in all aspects of bodybuilding. He has a very strong understanding on the PES products, how to properly use them, how to make the most of them, and how they work.

The new guys can feel free to say anything else they want!

All PES questions can and should be directed to one of these reps

The goal of adding more reps to the PES team is simple...we have new products on the horizon and with new products comes more questions. Our reps are always there to help educate and help our fans.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you, Josh. I'm honored to be apart of the team.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a pleasure to be a part of the team. I take it seriously and will be as helpful as I can.

If nothing else I am on GMT so can answer early morning questions from you guys in America while the other reps are sleeping. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, Josh. I'm honored to be apart of the team.
It is a pleasure to be a part of the team. I take it seriously and will be as helpful as I can.

If nothing else I am on GMT so can answer early morning questions from you guys in America while the other reps are sleeping. :)
Congratulations to both of you - the positions are well deserved and I am confident you will fulfil them to make PES proud :)

~Rosie~

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VERY nice adds PES!! Both very knowledgable guys (or 'chaps' if you prefer bdcc ;)
Congrats all around!!

:yup:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VERY nice adds PES!! Both very knowledgable guys (or 'chaps' if you prefer bdcc ;)
Congrats all around!!

:yup:
I actually laughed out loud on this. I wonder if the other members of the board imagine me typing replies while drinking tea and eating scones. :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually laughed out loud on this. I wonder if the other members of the board imagine me typing replies while drinking tea and eating scones. :)
What?? You're NOT??? :blink:

Ah man!! Credibility= Lost! ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys, PES is a great company with respectable and knowledgeable reps.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am writing this from my basement during a weather flavored rapture. But congrats to bd and kevin, all kick backs can come this way cause you all know my input was there! :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Kevinhy and bdcc!

Great group of guys at PES, Great products, no prop blends:D, it don't get any better then that!