Sik Log - PES Erase + Shift

Sik

Sik

Awards
So i don't post a lot, most reading part.

But as i appreciate the work being done i would like to share my Log with you all.

I'm trying 2 bottles of Shift and 1bottle of Erase along this 6 weeks killing last stub fat.

Dosing protocol:

Week 1
Shift 2 caps 8 am, 1 caps 16pm, 1 caps 00am
Week 2-5
Erase 1 caps 8 am, 1 caps 16pm, 1 caps 00am
Week 6

Still don't know if i will add the DAA that i have in hands, Last time i run DAA + DIM + Neetle root with success feeling a big test boost. Using something stronger than DIM, Erase, i'm relly looking to add the DAA probably 2-3 weeks but i'm still looking to test mainly the Erase plus Shift, this is why i'm starting both separately.

I follow Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle as it schedules perfectly my work.

Diet:

Meal 1 - 12 am
roughly 500kcal from -> EVOO + protein source (lean beef or salmon)

Meal 2 - 16.30 pm
roughly 500kcal from -> coconut oil/milk (sometime some almonds with egg as a muffin or pancake to don't eat the same) + casein shake

Meal 3 - 20 pm
roughly 1000kcal from -> brwon rice/sweet potatoe/potatoe (around 100g carb) + white fish or meat + portion of fruit (preferably berries)

My diet is more detailed but is to give an idea. Normally for this 6 weeks i will never eat more than 100g carb daily basis. Nevertheless any time i feel to flat i will add a carb up day, at least once a week were i can go up to 400-500g of still good carb sources. Don't plan to do cheats weekly, each 2-3 weeks maximum.

Weight Training:

Monday and Thursday
- shoulder press (lot of angles)
- Squat variations

Tuesday and Friday
- DL variations
- Bench press (variation of pattern and speed)

Wednesday
- Back and Bis

Again, i will not discuss the train as it is a little complex and the aim here is to relate what i feel with the PES supplements.

Cardio Training:

Will be at least 2-3 times week brisk walk 45-60 min in the morning. I will try everytime is possible 1-2 sessions of HIIT in the weekend.

---

Hope to burn the little fat there is still with me. Cheers

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in on this. Enjoy the Erase/Shift stack.

Sik

Sik

Awards
Day 1

1 dose - Don't feel nothing special after dose in the morning, fasted. 2 caps, not any burn effect.
2 dose - After the second dose, in my weight training session i sweat a LOT, don't know if it is related but was good.
3 dose - again did not feel any night sweat.

Sik

Sik

Awards
Day 2

1 dose - again don't feel nothing, as i'm already enough of stims from the past is good to do not feel the buzz.
2 dose - start feeling warmer 1h after dosage. in the workout the same happens, sweating like was raining in my gym. My workout partner felt the same yesterday in the workout, but he did not sweat so much on monday and he only start the Shift yesterday, so assume that some of this was due to Shift increase in body temperature.
3 dose - again don't felt any sweat during night.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still don't know if i will add the DAA that i have in hands, Last time i run DAA + DIM + Neetle root with success feeling a big test boost. Using something stronger than DIM, Erase, i'm relly looking to add the DAA probably 2-3 weeks but i'm still looking to test mainly the Erase plus Shift, this is why i'm starting both separately.
DAA and Erase make a nice stack and is quote popular.

Nice to see you staggering your starts with the products :)

You'll LOVE Erase!

Weight Training:

Monday and Thursday
- shoulder press (lot of angles)
- Squat variations

Tuesday and Friday
- DL variations
- Bench press (variation of pattern and speed)

Wednesday
- Back and Bis

Again, i will not discuss the train as it is a little complex and the aim here is to relate what i feel with the PES supplements.
Interesting split. I know that bench (and some shoulder) exercises work triceps, but you don't include anything specific for them as you do with biceps - you have a lot of back work as well. Is this specific to you for anything in particular? Just curious as to your reasoning behind this training programme (especially if you did it yourself).

~Rosie~

Sik

Sik

Awards
Interesting split - a lot of back work and nothing for triceps (even though you include biceps). Is this specific to you for anything in particular?

~Rosie~
LOl this is why i was not sharing completely as it is something complex. I normally do not train upper Pressing muscles isolate, like shoulder, pec and tris.

Nevertheless in my bench days one of the variations is "Bench from Pins" that is one of the best ways to stim you tris.

If you see i have most of my work low reps on DL, Bench, Squat and Overhead Press' and one day for muscles that i handle more easily volume, as back and bis.

So i showed a little more the training schedule :)

EDIT: I consider my DL not as a "back exercise" but as a VERY GOOD Leg exercise for Quads/ham and recruit back too :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOl this is why i was not sharing completely as it is something complex. I normally do not train upper Pressing muscles isolate, like shoulder, pec and tris.

Nevertheless in my bench days one of the variations is "Bench from Pins" that is one of the best ways to stim you tris.

If you see i have most of my work low reps on DL, Bench, Squat and Overhead Press' and one day for muscles that i handle more easily volume, as back and bis.

So i showed a little more the training schedule :)

EDIT: I consider my DL not as a "back exercise" but as a VERY GOOD Leg exercise for Quads/ham and recruit back too :)
Thanks for explaining a little more.

Yes, well Deadlifts (regular ones and not variations, since those can be manipulated to target the hamstrings more specifically) are a great OVERALL exercise and target pretty much EVERYthing.

~Rosie~

Sik

Sik

Awards
The thing Rosie is that *I BELIEVE* that once someone don't have enough strength on the basics and a good "foundation" for start a well know split workout, we shall focus on what will increase overall strength and size.

As an example my workout yesterday was:

DL variations (some are not DL but are related)

- Top half DL
- Floor DL
- Power Clean
- Jump Good Mornings
- Broad jumps

As an example ;)

Sik

Sik

Awards
Missing from my side:

Height - 186 cm / 6.1 feet
Weight - 85kg / 187lbs

I don't measure BF normally, i just evaluate any thing is very strange on the scale (weight increase or a big drop). My past is not the best one, as i was a Former Fat Boy long time ago and lost a lot of weight, gained a little muscle mass, but nothing crazy. I'm leaning out from the start of the year, slowly as i'm travelling frequently and it is not easy to track my calories without a scale and without access to the best food sources.

I'm looking forward to eliminate some little fat from the worst parts, lower back and mid section, and the Shift usage was more to keep some metabolism while still using a low carb diet and not too much calories.

Now it is complete ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing Rosie is that *I BELIEVE* that once someone don't have enough strength on the basics and a good "foundation" for start a well know split workout, we shall focus on what will increase overall strength and size.
I would disagree. Everything should be individualized to the individual's goals and needs, yes, but a foundation SHOULD be built IMO. Strength and size is not everyone's goal, but if it is, it should be done progressively, if you know what I mean. But, if you are determined to do what you will, you will and if it works for you, I wish you all the best.

Missing from my side:

Height - 186 cm / 6.1 feet
Weight - 85kg / 187lbs

I don't measure BF normally, i just evaluate any thing is very strange on the scale (weight increase or a big drop). My past is not the best one, as i was a Former Fat Boy long time ago and lost a lot of weight, gained a little muscle mass, but nothing crazy. I'm leaning out from the start of the year, slowly as i'm travelling frequently and it is not easy to track my calories without a scale and without access to the best food sources.

I'm looking forward to eliminate some little fat from the worst parts, lower back and mid section, and the Shift usage was more to keep some metabolism while still using a low carb diet and not too much calories.

Now it is complete ;)
Just so you know that scale weight is IRrelvant and that you should focus on BODY COMPOSITION instead of overall mass. A weight increase or decrease doesn't tell you anything about what composition changes are being made - for example, I can gain and lose 10-15 pounds in the span of a few days, but it doesn't mean I am gaining or losing bodyfat or muscle mass.

You also can't "spot reduce" fat, much like you cannot empty water from a pool from only one side - it goes from all over. If you hold more bodyfat in certain areas, it may go from there first or last, depending on your body.

I don't recommend low calorie or low carbohydrate diets for fat loss - they're not necessary, especially the low carbohydrates, and your calories should never go below ~1,000 below your Maintenance (and even that is going a little low), IMO. To find a "baseline" caloric intake to start from, find out what your MAINTENANCE calories are and begin out at 200-300 calories LESS and go from there, adjusting your caloric intake weekly dependent on results - for example, you may end up increasing to 500 calories less than Maintenance over a few weeks, but you should continually be progressing re fat loss.

The best nutritional method for fat loss IMO is calorie cycling, so 2-4 days less than Maintenance and then 1-2 days higher than Maintenance.

~Rosie~

Sik

Sik

Awards
Thanks for the tips Rosie, but i think i already have some good background on diets for me :)

I'm following what is mi intake to keep some sane carbs for keep workout intensity. To keep protein in enough quantity, and the rest will be fat. I think i can have enough experience with my body.

I know there is no spot reduction, but once someone reach a point where the calf's look like two different muscle s(striation / separation), squatting you can see all ham muscles and quad, and you still don't see your abs, then it can come some spot reductions, AS IT IS the place where is still some adipocytes to be "killed" :D

Still i'm doing normally low carb is 100g day, never more. I don't handle very well the carbs, even the "best" sources. Remember as a Former Fat Boy, my adipocytes and waiting to fill with something.

I feel well with this calorie intake between 2k and 2,2k, and normally i eat super plus on 1 weekend day, and another around maintenance.

I increase my training volume and keep the intensity, as i already i'm in a point where i don't reduce more the calories :)

I just want to keep thsi log as a supplement log, not necessary my food intake log or trainning log :)

PS: if it was my food log i would share this that is my afternoon snack today:

(low carb pancake with casein shake)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the tips Rosie, but i think i already have some good background on diets for me :)

I'm following what is mi intake to keep some sane carbs for keep workout intensity. To keep protein in enough quantity, and the rest will be fat. I think i can have enough experience with my body.

I know there is no spot reduction, but once someone reach a point where the calf's look like two different muscle s(striation / separation), squatting you can see all ham muscles and quad, and you still don't see your abs, then it can come some spot reductions, AS IT IS the place where is still some adipocytes to be "killed" :D

Still i'm doing normally low carb is 100g day, never more. I don't handle very well the carbs, even the "best" sources. Remember as a Former Fat Boy, my adipocytes and waiting to fill with something.

I feel well with this calorie intake between 2k and 2,2k, and normally i eat super plus on 1 weekend day, and another around maintenance.

I increase my training volume and keep the intensity, as i already i'm in a point where i don't reduce more the calories :)

I just want to keep thsi log as a supplement log, not necessary my food intake log or trainning log :)

No worries :) And yes, you above anyone know your body and how it responds to things the best. That's fine, but just bear in mind that nutrition and training can affect how well a product can work re progress, etc., since they should all COMPLIMENT each other.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sounds like you have everything down perfect for yourself. Everyones body is different and if you have experimented with your own enough you know what works for you.

Thanks for keeping the log! I will be following

Is that casein in the mug? Looks like some hot chocolate lol

Sik

Sik

Awards
No worries :) And yes, you above anyone know your body and how it responds to things the best. That's fine, but just bear in mind that nutrition and training can affect how well a product can work re progress, etc., since they should all COMPLIMENT each other.

~Rosie~
I know, and believe that very well.

Nevertheless, changing now my training and nutrition, once i add any supplement i will "hide" the potential results from a supplement. :)

Just want to understand what the supplement give, if any 0,5 % is very good, any addition is welcome. But yes, we both think the same, explained in different ways!

Sounds like you have everything down perfect for yourself. Everyones body is different and if you have experimented with your own enough you know what works for you.

Thanks for keeping the log! I will be following

Is that casein in the mug? Looks like some hot chocolate lol
Perfect is being very optimistic, but yes. If i increase my weight on the basic lifts during a cloric restriction, so something not bad is comming. Yes i knoe the physiological adaptations, etc, but at least i keep myself motivated ;)

Looks good my Casein shake, then i put out of the shaker and imagine i'm drinking a hot chocolate :) Sometimes i use coconut milk + casein chocolate and that is better than hot choco :D

Do you understand why i hide the food log? People will be scared hoe i'm eating under maintenace and my foods allways look very good! I finalize now my anabolic muffins! Tomorrow snack is done... I may share, just don't want to hijack my own thread! :D

Sik

Sik

Awards
Day 3

1 dose - any warm was felt. but the office AC is crazy, sometimes cold, sometimes hot.
2 dose - again, sweat more than normal in the workout. I'm with a high intensity and feeling pretty good, nice. hope next week with erase feel even better.
3 dose - ok, first time i dose one caps at night and i'm already feeling very hot.

Sik

Sik

Awards
Day 4

1 dose - any warm was felt.
2 dose - again, sweat more than normal in the workout.
3 dose - any warm was felt.

Its good that at least i don't feel any type of stim, as i like the stim but normally i became very "drained" after some days. And i believe that Shift will construct over time to achieve high levels of T2 in the body to raise a little the metabolism.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Its good that at least i don't feel any type of stim, as i like the stim but normally i became very "drained" after some days. And i believe that Shift will construct over time to achieve high levels of T2 in the body to raise a little the metabolism.
It is good to see that the stim-free aspect of shift is starting to kick in nicely

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Certainly...increase in metabolism and some thermogenesis...perfect

Sik

Sik

Awards
Day 5

1 dose - ok.
2 dose - ok.
3 dose - ok.

nothing strange being felt untill now, i think on this fifth day i start feeling more "warm" all day long, good.

Sik

Sik

Awards
Day 6

Ok today start dosing my Erase. I'm using 1 caps, 3x day.

Strange but today after each dose of Shift i'm feeling a lot more warm than the other days!

I up dosed my omega 3 dose start last week, trying to "lubrificate" my joints, avoiding any problems will low E.

EDIT: definitely yesterday was crazy! i was sweating 24h! without any stim buzzz, very good PES. nothing felt with erase untill now, so, good :)

Sik

Sik

Awards
Have to update on this, again dai 7 as day 6 i felt a complete warm feeling all day long!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are really starting to feel the effects. That's a great sign.

Sik

Sik

Awards
I forgot to say that i lost 1.2 kg in one week, but i DO a lot of water retention if i have some more carbs, and during the flights.

Last week i was arriving from a business trip, and so i was "soft" looking. The loss is majority water loss, nevertheless i look a lot leaner in one week that is because i was very low carb during this business trip.

Sik

Sik

Awards
Day 8

1 dose - feel nice, nothing to report.
2 dose - same as dose 1.
3 dose - same as the others.

Felt good the entire day. I was pissing a lot, so i believe i still have more water to take off, and Erase is doing this job on this, i suppose.

Just to bump a little the thread, as i'm a IF lover i will share my yesterday meals:

Meal 1 12.30pm (around 600kcal - 65g prot + 45g fat)
300g red meat cooked without any sauce in the oven
salad with only leafy green veg
2 tbsp EVOO + 2 tbsp red wine vinegar

Meal 2 16.30pm (550kcal - 50g prot + 30g fat)
low carb pancake (1 egg + 40g almonds flour + cinnamon + 5g coconut oil)
50g casein shake
50g berries

Peri workout - leucine, glutamine, glicine, creatine + 25g quick Carbs (as my carb powder is at the end lol) - around 200kcal

Meal 3 20.30pm (700kcal - 75g prot + 77g carbs)
200g sweet potato boiled
200g chicken roasted
170g tuna (as i was still hungry and i had to eat more, so more protein desired)
1 orange medium

Total = 2050kcal (my target is around 2k) - 200g prot / 80g fat / 100g carbs

------------------

After this week i will adjust probably. My workouts have being very very intense so maybe i will increase next week the calories for 200kcal if i'm still feeling a little weak.

cheers

Sik

Sik

Awards
Day 9

2 dose - same as dose 1.

OBS: So after dosages nothing noted, BUT there some overall things that are not normal!! So:

1 - Acne. It appeared 5-6 spots in my back and legs. Normally i NEVER have that, only small spots appear with real good natty test boosters. I believe can be from the already 4 days of Erase, but still is the only symptom. I still don't have oily skin, aggressive, etc. But is good to see something is changing.

2 - Pump. This is even more strange, i'm not taking any GDA or similar. I wake up on day 8 and have almost all day a PUMPED feeling, strange. Feeling the same today, day 9, and i can not understand why. My supposition is it can be related to the high dosage of omega 3 that i'm making, to protect my joints, but i'm having benefits from insulin sensitivity i assume.

3 - Restful sleep. This i have normally, but i'm very lazy to leave my bed. But, yesterday i woke up 45min before the hour, and today (day 9) 1h before!! This only happened to me when i tried suppress C, so i think can be related to the anti-cortisol properties of Erase? I thought it was too early to feel them...

I'm happy as my workouts have been insane, most of you will think they are overtraining, but everyday i wake up NEW, like nothing happens and mentally fresh. This only happen to me when i have regular levels of cortisol, because for me when cortisol is low i have almost the same signals as when it is high.

Cheers

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

2 dose - same as dose 1.

OBS: So after dosages nothing noted, BUT there some overall things that are not normal!! So:

1 - Acne. It appeared 5-6 spots in my back and legs. Normally i NEVER have that, only small spots appear with real good natty test boosters. I believe can be from the already 4 days of Erase, but still is the only symptom. I still don't have oily skin, aggressive, etc. But is good to see something is changing.

2 - Pump. This is even more strange, i'm not taking any GDA or similar. I wake up on day 8 and have almost all day a PUMPED feeling, strange. Feeling the same today, day 9, and i can not understand why. My supposition is it can be related to the high dosage of omega 3 that i'm making, to protect my joints, but i'm having benefits from insulin sensitivity i assume.

3 - Restful sleep. This i have normally, but i'm very lazy to leave my bed. But, yesterday i woke up 45min before the hour, and today (day 9) 1h before!! This only happened to me when i tried suppress C, so i think can be related to the anti-cortisol properties of Erase? I thought it was too early to feel them...

I'm happy as my workouts have been insane, most of you will think they are overtraining, but everyday i wake up NEW, like nothing happens and mentally fresh. This only happen to me when i have regular levels of cortisol, because for me when cortisol is low i have almost the same signals as when it is high.

Cheers
The pumped feeling is nice :)

Re overtraining, many people call what athletes do "overtraining", and it is a term very often INcorrectly thrown around. What is "normal" for one person can be "overtraining" or "overreaching" for another, and whether one has reached that state is specific to the individual in question. Trust me, if you are overtraining, then you'll definitely know about it!

~Rosie~

Sik

Sik

Awards
The pumped feeling is nice :)

Re overtraining, many people call what athletes do "overtraining", and it is a term very often INcorrectly thrown around. What is "normal" for one person can be "overtraining" or "overreaching" for another, and whether one has reached that state is specific to the individual in question. Trust me, if you are overtraining, then you'll definitely know about it!

~Rosie~

The pumped feeling, i steel don't understand where it is comming! :D

Yes, if i was overtrainning probably i wa s not so fresh everyday :) So maybe erase is giving a hand to me!

Sik

Sik

Awards
Day 10

2 dose - same as dose 1.

OBS: Again, the restful sleep is being amazing. I don't need to ear my clock ringing to wake up everyday this week! WOW!

Sik

Sik

Awards
Day 26

Been feeling great!

My workouts have being very good and consistent, and i don't stop leaning out!

I'm having vacations and i'm veri tanned, so i even look more lean and vascular! But this combo is one of the best i ever tried!

After almost one month i'm something like 3kg lighter, but look fuller! :D

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I just began this stack tuesday. Just using 3 of each per day, dosing as the bottles say. Thinking of upping my shift to four caps a day as well though. I haven't really been feeling much so far but I'm only in the third day and won't have my first workout until this afternoon. I don't really sweat any more often that I notice. Seemed to have quite a bit of sweat while riding my motorcycle but I assume that's because it's over 100 degrees outside here. haha.

Sik

Sik

Awards
I think keeping Shift at 4 caps is the best dosing! Still using it :D

Sik

Sik

Awards
Ok, so 6 weeks after i have to say PES did they work developing such products.

I LOVE the stack, both ERASE + Shift. I'm i'm the lowest weight i ever remember to have... Without less the efforts, maybe not effort but dumbs things, i did in the past.

I will recommend it to everyone. One of my friends is using AT2 and Erase and loving it too!

Now is time to start my bottles of Anabeta ;)