Sik Log - PES Erase + Shift

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 26

Been feeling great!

My workouts have being very good and consistent, and i don't stop leaning out!

I'm having vacations and i'm veri tanned, so i even look more lean and vascular! But this combo is one of the best i ever tried!

After almost one month i'm something like 3kg lighter, but look fuller!

2. I just began this stack tuesday. Just using 3 of each per day, dosing as the bottles say. Thinking of upping my shift to four caps a day as well though. I haven't really been feeling much so far but I'm only in the third day and won't have my first workout until this afternoon. I don't really sweat any more often that I notice. Seemed to have quite a bit of sweat while riding my motorcycle but I assume that's because it's over 100 degrees outside here. haha.

3. I think keeping Shift at 4 caps is the best dosing! Still using it

4. Ok, so 6 weeks after i have to say PES did they work developing such products.

I LOVE the stack, both ERASE + Shift. I'm i'm the lowest weight i ever remember to have... Without less the efforts, maybe not effort but dumbs things, i did in the past.

I will recommend it to everyone. One of my friends is using AT2 and Erase and loving it too!

Now is time to start my bottles of Anabeta

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying out Erase,Shift+Alpha T2
    By undecided in forum PES
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 11:49 AM
  2. At2 + ERASE + SHIFT
    By Superpippo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 11:15 PM
  3. Shift/ Erase stack at NP
    By louisaboy in forum Supplements