Sik Log - PES Erase + Shift

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 26

Been feeling great!

My workouts have being very good and consistent, and i don't stop leaning out!

I'm having vacations and i'm veri tanned, so i even look more lean and vascular! But this combo is one of the best i ever tried!

After almost one month i'm something like 3kg lighter, but look fuller!

2. I just began this stack tuesday. Just using 3 of each per day, dosing as the bottles say. Thinking of upping my shift to four caps a day as well though. I haven't really been feeling much so far but I'm only in the third day and won't have my first workout until this afternoon. I don't really sweat any more often that I notice. Seemed to have quite a bit of sweat while riding my motorcycle but I assume that's because it's over 100 degrees outside here. haha.
    •   

3. I think keeping Shift at 4 caps is the best dosing! Still using it

4. Ok, so 6 weeks after i have to say PES did they work developing such products.

I LOVE the stack, both ERASE + Shift. I'm i'm the lowest weight i ever remember to have... Without less the efforts, maybe not effort but dumbs things, i did in the past.

I will recommend it to everyone. One of my friends is using AT2 and Erase and loving it too!

Now is time to start my bottles of Anabeta
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying out Erase,Shift+Alpha T2
    By undecided in forum PES
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 12:49 PM
  2. At2 + ERASE + SHIFT
    By Superpippo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:15 AM
  3. Shift/ Erase stack at NP