Sik Log - PES Erase + Shift

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 9

1 dose - feel nice, nothing to report.
    2 dose - same as dose 1.
    3 dose - same as the others.

OBS: So after dosages nothing noted, BUT there some overall things that are not normal!! So:

1 - Acne. It appeared 5-6 spots in my back and legs. Normally i NEVER have that, only small spots appear with real good natty test boosters. I believe can be from the already 4 days of Erase, but still is the only symptom. I still don't have oily skin, aggressive, etc. But is good to see something is changing.

2 - Pump. This is even more strange, i'm not taking any GDA or similar. I wake up on day 8 and have almost all day a PUMPED feeling, strange. Feeling the same today, day 9, and i can not understand why. My supposition is it can be related to the high dosage of omega 3 that i'm making, to protect my joints, but i'm having benefits from insulin sensitivity i assume.

3 - Restful sleep. This i have normally, but i'm very lazy to leave my bed. But, yesterday i woke up 45min before the hour, and today (day 9) 1h before!! This only happened to me when i tried suppress C, so i think can be related to the anti-cortisol properties of Erase? I thought it was too early to feel them...

I'm happy as my workouts have been insane, most of you will think they are overtraining, but everyday i wake up NEW, like nothing happens and mentally fresh. This only happen to me when i have regular levels of cortisol, because for me when cortisol is low i have almost the same signals as when it is high.

Cheers

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    Day 9

2 dose - same as dose 1.

OBS: So after dosages nothing noted, BUT there some overall things that are not normal!! So:

1 - Acne. It appeared 5-6 spots in my back and legs. Normally i NEVER have that, only small spots appear with real good natty test boosters. I believe can be from the already 4 days of Erase, but still is the only symptom. I still don't have oily skin, aggressive, etc. But is good to see something is changing.

2 - Pump. This is even more strange, i'm not taking any GDA or similar. I wake up on day 8 and have almost all day a PUMPED feeling, strange. Feeling the same today, day 9, and i can not understand why. My supposition is it can be related to the high dosage of omega 3 that i'm making, to protect my joints, but i'm having benefits from insulin sensitivity i assume.

3 - Restful sleep. This i have normally, but i'm very lazy to leave my bed. But, yesterday i woke up 45min before the hour, and today (day 9) 1h before!! This only happened to me when i tried suppress C, so i think can be related to the anti-cortisol properties of Erase? I thought it was too early to feel them...

I'm happy as my workouts have been insane, most of you will think they are overtraining, but everyday i wake up NEW, like nothing happens and mentally fresh. This only happen to me when i have regular levels of cortisol, because for me when cortisol is low i have almost the same signals as when it is high.

Cheers
    The pumped feeling is nice

Re overtraining, many people call what athletes do "overtraining", and it is a term very often INcorrectly thrown around. What is "normal" for one person can be "overtraining" or "overreaching" for another, and whether one has reached that state is specific to the individual in question. Trust me, if you are overtraining, then you'll definitely know about it!

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    The pumped feeling is nice

Re overtraining, many people call what athletes do "overtraining", and it is a term very often INcorrectly thrown around. What is "normal" for one person can be "overtraining" or "overreaching" for another, and whether one has reached that state is specific to the individual in question. Trust me, if you are overtraining, then you'll definitely know about it!

~Rosie~

The pumped feeling, i steel don't understand where it is comming!

Yes, if i was overtrainning probably i wa s not so fresh everyday So maybe erase is giving a hand to me!

4. Sounds awesome...keep truckin man
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

5. Day 10

2 dose - same as dose 1.

OBS: Again, the restful sleep is being amazing. I don't need to ear my clock ringing to wake up everyday this week! WOW!
    •   

6. Day 26

Been feeling great!

My workouts have being very good and consistent, and i don't stop leaning out!

I'm having vacations and i'm veri tanned, so i even look more lean and vascular! But this combo is one of the best i ever tried!

After almost one month i'm something like 3kg lighter, but look fuller!

7. I just began this stack tuesday. Just using 3 of each per day, dosing as the bottles say. Thinking of upping my shift to four caps a day as well though. I haven't really been feeling much so far but I'm only in the third day and won't have my first workout until this afternoon. I don't really sweat any more often that I notice. Seemed to have quite a bit of sweat while riding my motorcycle but I assume that's because it's over 100 degrees outside here. haha.

8. I think keeping Shift at 4 caps is the best dosing! Still using it

9. Ok, so 6 weeks after i have to say PES did they work developing such products.

I LOVE the stack, both ERASE + Shift. I'm i'm the lowest weight i ever remember to have... Without less the efforts, maybe not effort but dumbs things, i did in the past.

I will recommend it to everyone. One of my friends is using AT2 and Erase and loving it too!

Now is time to start my bottles of Anabeta
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying out Erase,Shift+Alpha T2
    By undecided in forum PES
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 11:49 AM
  2. At2 + ERASE + SHIFT
    By Superpippo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 11:15 PM
  3. Shift/ Erase stack at NP