Stacking alri poison with alpha t2

azoz

Awards
Will this be a good stack?

Alri poison

R-N-Benzyl-alpha-phenylethylamine HCL, Quercitin, R-beta-methylphenylethylamine HCL, Caffeine Anhydrous, Olive Oil Concentrate (98% Hydroxytyrosol/Tyrosol), Glycine sinensi concentrate (from leaves), Piperine, Yohimbine from Rauwolfia Serpentina Concentrate, Sophora Radix Concentrate

Pes Alpha T2

3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) 150 mcg **
Methyl-Synephrine 30 mg **
Rauwolscine HCL 7 mg

Do you want me to do a log about it?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will this be a good stack?

Alri poison

R-N-Benzyl-alpha-phenylethylamine HCL, Quercitin, R-beta-methylphenylethylamine HCL, Caffeine Anhydrous, Olive Oil Concentrate (98% Hydroxytyrosol/Tyrosol), Glycine sinensi concentrate (from leaves), Piperine, Yohimbine from Rauwolfia Serpentina Concentrate, Sophora Radix Concentrate

Pes Alpha T2

3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) 150 mcg **
Methyl-Synephrine 30 mg **
Rauwolscine HCL 7 mg

Do you want me to do a log about it?
I would personally avoid it for two major reasons. 1. You do not know how much Yoh is in the Poison, and 2. it contains piperine, which an effect anything else you take in a significant fashion. I stray from anything with that in it myself, but that is my own opinion.

Oh, and it is ALRI, won't ingest anything from that company anymore.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a proprietary blend so you cannot tell how much of each individual ingredient is in there so in terms of 'overdosing' anything in particular it is very hard to say.

Tolerance to stimulants ranges hugely. My advice would be to start on a low dose and taper the start of them so you run one for a week before introducing the other.

azoz

Awards
Okey thanks, sense I allready have the two supps I think I will do T2 first 4 weeks and poison from week 5 to 8.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would personally avoid it for two major reasons. 1. You do not know how much Yoh is in the Poison, and 2. it contains piperine, which an effect anything else you take in a significant fashion. I stray from anything with that in it myself, but that is my own opinion.

Oh, and it is ALRI, won't ingest anything from that company anymore.
ALRI is not trustworthy? The hell you say :grumpy: