Erase + Powerfull

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
What's up everyone.

I'm about to go into PCT from a 6 week PH cycle (4 wk SD/2 wk EPI) with Torem as the heart of my PCT. I finally received my bottle of Erase today, and I'll be getting my Powerfull (USP labs) tomorrow.

My question is, how would you (or would you) run these two compounds in your PCT? I know it's best to run Erase 1 or 2 weeks into PCT, but I'm not quite sure how to incorporate the Powerfull. Moreover, I'm not sure if I need to.

I'll also be starting Creatine Nitrate from day one of PCT. Really excited to come off, as I feel that my body has peaked from the cycle. My goal is always a bulk, so please keep that in mind when giving recommendations.

Thanks in advance,
Donny

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great combo for PCT, and even for standalone.

I would take 3 Erase per day, spread out, and take the Powerfull exactly as stated on the label

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Watch your carb intake around Powerfull.

give it at least an hour before/after a PF dose to consume carbs.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Great combo for PCT, and even for standalone.

I would take 3 Erase per day, spread out, and take the Powerfull exactly as stated on the label
Thanks for the input man. Do you think I can start the Powerfull on day 1 of PCT? Or should I wait until week 2 or 3 like the Erase?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Will definitely keep that in mind. Just curious, why is this?
Carbs will blunt the GH boosting effects.

I'll usually eat my pre workout meal 90 minutes - 2 hours pre workout, and then take Powerfull 30 minutes before, and then another dose right before bed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input man. Do you think I can start the Powerfull on day 1 of PCT? Or should I wait until week 2 or 3 like the Erase?
Start PowerFULL from Day 1 of PCT.

~Rosie~

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Carbs will blunt the GH boosting effects.

I'll usually eat my pre workout meal 90 minutes - 2 hours pre workout, and then take Powerfull 30 minutes before, and then another dose right before bed.
Thanks man I'll definitely adhere to this.

Start PowerFULL from Day 1 of PCT.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie that's the biggest piece of info I was after!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
starting L-dopa day 1 of PCT can aid in getting your balls nice and plum again, keep prolactin down, and keep keep and make gains.

MY PCT looks like this

Clomid 75/50/50/25
Erase 1/3/3/3/3/1
HGH Pro 4/4/4/4
activate xtreme 0/0/0/4/4/4/4

started erase at jsut 1 cap to make sure my clomid was real and also keep cort and estro in check. then ramped it back up then dropped it down to jsut 1 cap cuz i dislike dropping off products cold turkey like testboosters and AI's.