Pes stack and epi

sash1987

Awards
Bit of a random question. So I have been cutting for the last 4-5 weeks. Started using shift then added t2 and finally erase(finishing 1st week erase now)

I was thinking of starting a 5-6 week
Epi cycle and go for a recomp, could I continue using the stack or will it be too much? I have a decent pxt sorted....
Eli cycle and go for recouping

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bit of a random question. So I have been cutting for the last 4-5 weeks. Started using shift then added t2 and finally erase(finishing 1st week erase now)

I was thinking of starting a 5-6 week
Epi cycle and go for a recomp, could I continue using the stack or will it be too much? I have a decent pxt sorted....
Eli cycle and go for recouping
I hope pxt is a typo.

I would probably either finish out your stack, or discontinue it and start the epi cycle. Shift is a better option for use on cycle because at-2 has stimulants, so high bp could become more of a problem.

Erase would be better suited for the PCT of that cycle, because the dryness of epi stacked with Erase will almost certainly cause joint issues.

What PCT did you have lined up?

sash1987

Awards
Wow my iPhone spell check is awful. Yes I did mean PCT. I have some nolva at my disposal.
Yep the dry joints and high bp was what I was thinking off, from previous use epi didn't give me either, but I guess better be safe than sorry.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Ummm. I miss. Epi...

Are you sure yours is legit?

I know you can't "source". But I've been looking for a while and don't know what to trust.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not run Shift, AT2, or Erase for longer than 8 weeks without a 4 week break.

Epi should dry you out plenty anyways and allow you to restrict calories and keep your protein high for a nice recomp