convince me to get erase vs ashwaghanda

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So ashwaghanda, I love it! makes me happy, everyone tells me im nice on it, I remember everthing, I instantly stop all procrastination, my libido and strength rise big time mainly libido, my joints feel amazing, I get a warm fuzzy feeling after taking 5g of it/maybe keeping the thyroid stimulated which seems good with shift that im using now. Literally feel like im on drugs especially with pea 3 g I cant say for sure but I think it reduces cortisol
month supply 25 bucks shipped-downside take a week to 10 days before I feel it,

I have also seen threads of people claiming its healthy for your hormone profile

So erase 30 dollars- hurts most peoples joints, I have heard general good feeling but not drug like, Im cutting so maybe the AI would add but if I need more than one bottle for five weeks I dont think its worth it, also considering supress c. SO please tell me why I should get your product- I would be swaded if I could get a discount or something cause shipping plus that 30 dollars is a little hefty.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you asking them to convince you to buy it if you are already using something you like?. Erase isn't that great a product. Stick with whats working for you.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES does actually have reasonable prices compared to other supplement companies. Also there products are simple. No prop blend BS either!.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Why are you asking them to convince you to buy it if you are already using something you like?. Erase isn't that great a product. Stick with whats working for you.
Because I may feel better on ashwaghanda but I dont know for certain if that means cortisol is down and perhaps someone like rosie would know she seems very knowledgeable. I am not on ashwa now, im about to order one or the other though so I wanted to here there scientific response.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
PES does actually have reasonable prices compared to other supplement companies. Also there products are simple. No prop blend BS either!.
Oh I know I like there shift product a lot. I think 15 dollars is what its worth though and I really dont want to pay more for it. I am considering erase only cause Im on ghrp6 and its making me hold water, but than again I could drink green tea and take lasiks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You wont know if its worth it or not until you try it. Im not going to try to "sell" you on it...Erase sells itself

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So ashwaghanda, I love it! makes me happy, everyone tells me im nice on it, I remember everthing, I instantly stop all procrastination, my libido and strength rise big time mainly libido, my joints feel amazing, I get a warm fuzzy feeling after taking 5g of it/maybe keeping the thyroid stimulated which seems good with shift that im using now. Literally feel like im on drugs especially with pea 3 g I cant say for sure but I think it reduces cortisol
month supply 25 bucks shipped-downside take a week to 10 days before I feel it,

I have also seen threads of people claiming its healthy for your hormone profile

So erase 30 dollars- hurts most peoples joints, I have heard general good feeling but not drug like, Im cutting so maybe the AI would add but if I need more than one bottle for five weeks I dont think its worth it, also considering supress c. SO please tell me why I should get your product- I would be swaded if I could get a discount or something cause shipping plus that 30 dollars is a little hefty.
Sounds like you've made your mind up already. Read the reviews and feedback on Erase and then decide for yourself if you will get it or not. Hell, stack it WITH Ashwaghanda - I stack Erase with adaptogens all the time!

Because I may feel better on ashwaghanda but I dont know for certain if that means cortisol is down and perhaps someone like rosie would know she seems very knowledgeable. I am not on ashwa now, im about to order one or the other though so I wanted to here there scientific response.
Erase is NOT an adaptogen. You canNOT compare Erase to an adaptogen. Just because you "feel better" using adaptogens does NOT mean that you have low cortisol. Adaptogens help enhance mood, which is one reason you "feel better" using Ashwaghanda. Erase also helps increase mood, but not in the same way, and Erase does not act like an adaptogen in the body.

Are you aware of WHAT adaptogens DO in the body? Do you know what Erase is and how it works? If not, the I recommend that you research up on it and learn it - on both counts (all the information is out there if you look for it).

Rosie would definitely know. I haven't seen her post anything today though.
I was busy yesterday - the following comment is not targeted at you, T, since I know you know already, but there is life outside of the forum you know, and no matter what people think, I am not here at their beck and call, and if I am absent from the forum for a day, hell, even a week, there is no need to get upset about it (yes, that's for those who send me angry or impatient PMs if I do not reply that day - which I usually do if I am around - and act as if I am here to cater specifically to them and are supposed to be here all the time). Yes, rant done :shocked1:

You wont know if its worth it or not until you try it. Im not going to try to "sell" you on it...Erase sells itself
Erase certainly does sell itself. And for the price, why NOT give it a shot?!

~Rosie~

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you've made your mind up already. Read the reviews and feedback on Erase and then decide for yourself if you will get it or not. Hell, stack it WITH Ashwaghanda - I stack Erase with adaptogens all the time!

Erase is NOT an adaptogen. You canNOT compare Erase to an adaptogen. Just because you "feel better" using adaptogens does NOT mean that you have low cortisol. Adaptogens help enhance mood, which is one reason you "feel better" using Ashwaghanda. Erase also helps increase mood, but not in the same way, and Erase does not act like an adaptogen in the body.

Are you aware of WHAT adaptogens DO in the body? Do you know what Erase is and how it works? If not, the I recommend that you research up on it and learn it - on both counts (all the information is out there if you look for it).

Didnt mean to rush you on my post, I figured you would get to it when you can. I do know that adaptogens help rid the body of free radicals, many have the antioxidant benefits as well. I know ashwa is for adrenal fatigue and I thought cortisol comes from the adrenal glands. Im getting erase next week and after i will try supress c and make my comparison. As always thanks for the answer

I was busy yesterday - the following comment is not targeted at you, T, since I know you know already, but there is life outside of the forum you know, and no matter what people think, I am not here at their beck and call, and if I am absent from the forum for a day, hell, even a week, there is no need to get upset about it (yes, that's for those who send me angry or impatient PMs if I do not reply that day - which I usually do if I am around - and act as if I am here to cater specifically to them and are supposed to be here all the time). Yes, rant done :shocked1:

Erase certainly does sell itself. And for the price, why NOT give it a shot?!

~Rosie~
Didnt mean to rush you on my post, I figured you would get to it when you can. I do know that adaptogens help rid the body of free radicals, many have the antioxidant benefits as well. I know ashwa is for adrenal fatigue and I thought cortisol comes from the adrenal glands. Im getting erase next week and after i will try supress c and make my comparison. As always thanks for the answer

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a reason the majority of Erase buyers are repeat customers.
I have used more bottles than I care to count :yup:

I have also had 4 guys from work use it as well. It has gone over huge

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a reason the majority of Erase buyers are repeat customers.
TRUTH! I HATE to be withOUT it!

That comment wasn't directed at you (or anyone in this thread), greekgeorge, but was a statement more for the many others who seem to think so.

Cortisol is released from the adrenal glands, yes.

Erase and Suppress-C are two totally different products. Erase is a natural Testosterone booster with cortisol control properties. Suppress-C is a cortisol control topical. I've used Suppress-C and was not impressed honestly, and I actually stopped using it after several weeks because of it, not to mention that I couldn't stand the greasy stickiness of it and didn't see the point in continuing to use it and put up with it when it wasn't doing anything - that's just me though, and I know others use it and like it.

No worries :)

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true statement here.

Erase and adaptogens aren't very comparable, as they work in completely different ways. I recommend giving it a shot, you shouldn't be disappointed.

H

hdcontent

Awards
These 2 products are so different that there is no point of comparison. It's like asking what's better lettuce or beef?

I have used both. Ashwaghanda make me happy, horny and sleepy. Erase for me, does none of that but helps me lose fat and gain strength @ 2 caps per day.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can both act on cortisol but via different mechanisms. Dropping cortisol and modulating cortisol are not always the same thing.

Sometimes improvement in mood comes from upregulation. Adrenal fatigue would be a grey area that Doctor's don't tend to diagnose and would slot between healthy cortisol patterns and Addison's disease. It isn't until you have complete adrenal insufficiency that you have a known medical condition.

So, are you trying to drop cortisol because you are going through a period of high stress or are you taking something for cortisol because you believe you suffer from adrenal fatigue (usually following prolonged periods of elevated cortisol)?

If you are in adrenal fatigue, you do not want to drop cortisol further which is one of the reasons why dosing adaptogens would make you feel better.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Just finished 8 weeks with Erase. Great product. I lost the fat around the stomach that I wanted to and got stronger in all sections of my workouts. Now I have to wait 4 weeks
:(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you run Erase, a magical unicorn will jump out of your penis and grant you 3 wishes.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you run Erase, a magical unicorn will jump out of your penis and grant you 3 wishes.
Haha, I think you could blend right in with some company's sales tactics. :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, I think you could blend right in with some company's sales tactics. :)
I like that you think that's funny, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up with a discount code lol ;)

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
That's the funniest thing I've heard all week. I'm sure I'm gonna have a dream about that tonight. For my first wish I am going to ask for some Erase.

S

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Having had plenty of night shifts with school in years past to compare it with, I gotta contribute that my weeks of using Erase while getting ~3 hours of sleep a day really helped rid my body of the acidy, toxic, creaky feeling I used to get while running on such little sleep.

I'll be ordering more for another run this summer as my budget allows.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
how do you really know if you have adrenal fatigue?

S

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
how do you really know if you have adrenal fatigue?
Good question. I believe it's a diagnosis of exclusion and/or the outcome from several patient and provider observations. While hormone levels such as cortisol can be tested and can contribute to the diagnosis, unfortunately there is no one single lab test that can give a definitive diagnosis.

That said, there are plenty of books out there with self tests, which may or may not be accurate depending on how honest and apt the reader is at administering the tests.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you do an adrenal stress index (ASI) test you can plot your cortisol and DHEA levels over the course of a day by depositing saliva at specific time intervals. This allows you to get a more accurate view of your cortisol rhythms through the day as you need more than one set of numbers taken at one time of the day.

Anything below 'normal' levels can be described as a different stage of adrenal fatigue with complete insufficiency being diagnosed as Addisons's syndrome.

Most self diagnosed cases of adrenaline fatigue are likely to be a consequence of the symptom of lethargy concluding that they are not producing healthy levels of cortisol. It is not this straight forward as someone doesn't have to be low on cortisol all the time. For example, my last ASI showed higher than normal levels upon waking before dropping below normal levels in the evening. Some people can have an inverse cortisol pattern where it starts low in the morning and rises in the evening.

I hope this is helpful.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
kind of reminds me of the time I was feeling down and went to the bar and an old wrinkled toothless woman approached me and informed me she was a genie and would grant me 3 wishes, under the condition of once my three wishes were requested I would sleep with her. I made my my three wish request and headed to the bathroom with her. Man it was the nastiest thing I had ever done. The worst part was when I made the comment that I could not believe I was doing this and she replied, I can believe you thought I was a genie

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
If you do an adrenal stress index (ASI) test you can plot your cortisol and DHEA levels over the course of a day by depositing saliva at specific time intervals. This allows you to get a more accurate view of your cortisol rhythms through the day as you need more than one set of numbers taken at one time of the day.

Anything below 'normal' levels can be described as a different stage of adrenal fatigue with complete insufficiency being diagnosed as Addisons's syndrome.

Most self diagnosed cases of adrenaline fatigue are likely to be a consequence of the symptom of lethargy concluding that they are not producing healthy levels of cortisol. It is not this straight forward as someone doesn't have to be low on cortisol all the time. For example, my last ASI showed higher than normal levels upon waking before dropping below normal levels in the evening. Some people can have an inverse cortisol pattern where it starts low in the morning and rises in the evening.

I hope this is helpful.
thanks!