Shift = Sweat!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My hand is almost healed so I have been doing toooons of cardio and Leg training. I took 2 Shift after breakfast then headed to the gym.I had a mean sweat after my warmup, I was soaked with sweat after my 2nd set of squats and by the end of my workout I was drenched. I usually don't sweat bad at all unless its high intensity cardio. So far so good with Shift, excited to see how it goes.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I take Alpha T2 daytime and shift nighttime and yes! the sweat increase is notice-able for me too...

good luck with it!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is awesome to hear. The reviews of shift and at2 are phenomenal

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Capsuled sweat! This is why we released Shift...great for 0 stim thermogenesis any time you want.

undecided

Awards
Today, I was on the laptop,ambient temperature was 67 degrees. All of sudden I felt a drop of sweat go down my back. That was from Alpha T2+Erase

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift didn't do anything for me at all. I wonder if I'm the only non-responder to it.
You're not. Shift was not as effective for me as Alpha-T2 was and I prefer the latter over the former, period. That said, not everyone is as tolerant to stimulants, and everyone is different and will have a different experience with both products.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today, I was on the laptop,ambient temperature was 67 degrees. All of sudden I felt a drop of sweat go down my back. That was from Alpha T2+Erase
Yum!

You're not. Shift was not as effective for me as Alpha-T2 was and I prefer the latter over the former, period. That said, not everyone is as tolerant to stimulants, and everyone is different and will have a different experience with both products.

~Rosie~
The effectiveness of Alpha-T2 and Shift cant be compared. They are completely different products. Similar ingredient, yes, but only one shared mechanism

Shift is designed specifically for those who do not want stimulants. Obviously something with stimulants will enhance Shift's effects, hence Alpha-T2's formula.

Those who have not responded to Shift found that when they take it at 2 capsules 2x per day, both on an empty stomach, it is more effective.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
I have had the opposite response. I have been taken Alpha-T2 for a few cycles now. Taken 3-4 weeks off between each cycle. I decided to try Shift this time around. I've been sweating a lot more I can feel the heat. So I agree with Rosie on this one. People will respond differently to both products. I know I have:)

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I never noticed any increased sweating or body heat while on AT2+Shift, but I did see a reduction in body fat on my legs and arms like never before. I wouldn't worry if you don't walk around all day dripping as you go.

I also found that I preferred to take Shift on an empty stomach, originally because my wife (who is on thyroid meds for hypothyroidism) must take her meds on an empty stomach, and I figured if they are relatively similar (T2 vs T4), then perhaps I ought to take them in a similar manner.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I agree.

We are going to start recommending them be taken on an empty stomach
Funny this came up. I just reordered some Shift+AT2 this weekend and I was going to shoot you an email about this very subject.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I agree.

I always take Alpha T-2 and Shift on a empty stomach. One question though carbs should be avoided right? Example could I take with grapefruit juice or would water be better. I always take it with water. I read that grapefruit juice helps with absorption.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always take Alpha T-2 and Shift on a empty stomach. One question though carbs should be avoided right? Example could I take with grapefruit juice or would water be better. I always take it with water. I read that grapefruit juice helps with absorption.
Why would you avoid carbohydrates? Have about 45-60 minutes between dosing and eating, and when you eat, whether you have carbohydrates or not doesn't make a difference.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct, carbohydrates are what you want to avoid.

Carbs can break down the Rauwolscine HCl in Alpha-T2. SInce fruit juice has carbs, you will want to avoid taking it with it

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I know it amplifies the effects of some drugs. I never heard of the better absorption part.
Wrong choice of words. Amplify is the word I was looking for. Thanks.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Correct, carbohydrates are what you want to avoid.

Carbs can break down the Rauwolscine HCl in Alpha-T2. SInce fruit juice has carbs, you will want to avoid taking it with it
Thanks!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree.

Well I loved shift at 3-4 caps a day, can't wait to try it at 4 caps a day for 2 bottles on the LeanGains diet....it should be pretty epic :yup:

Sik

Sik

Awards
Well I loved shift at 3-4 caps a day, can't wait to try it at 4 caps a day for 2 bottles on the LeanGains diet....it should be pretty epic :yup:
I'm a IFasting from a lot of time, and i'm trying Shift.

Started yesterday and i take the first dose fasted (until lunch) of 2 caps. Yesterday and today don't felt nothing.

But yesterday after the 16pm dose on empty stomach, in my workout at 18.30 i sweat like was raining in my garage! Don't know if it is only from shift. I took it at night too and did not feel any sweat during night.

Today the same, took in the morning don't felt nothing! But took it at 4pm, and now i'm starting to feel warm! Hope to sweat a little more :D

Another thing, i'm not only looking to sweat but is an evidence of termogenesis.

Don't know if the results will amplify after some time, but let's see. 6 weeks will be the time i'm following it :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a IFasting from a lot of time, and i'm trying Shift.

Started yesterday and i take the first dose fasted (until lunch) of 2 caps. Yesterday and today don't felt nothing.

But yesterday after the 16pm dose on empty stomach, in my workout at 18.30 i sweat like was raining in my garage! Don't know if it is only from shift. I took it at night too and did not feel any sweat during night.

Today the same, took in the morning don't felt nothing! But took it at 4pm, and now i'm starting to feel warm! Hope to sweat a little more :D

Another thing, i'm not only looking to sweat but is an evidence of termogenesis.

Don't know if the results will amplify after some time, but let's see. 6 weeks will be the time i'm following it :)
lets us know how it goes. The reviews, overall have been quite positive