PES website gets flagged as unsafe by IE 7

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
just fyi, I went to your website via google search and IE said it has been marked as unsafe and asked me to go back to my homepage, or proceed anyway.

not sure how you got tagged as unsafe but figured Id let y'all know!

here's the text:
\
This website has been reported as unsafe
www.pesupplements.com

We recommend that you do not continue to this website.
Go to my home page instead

This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

More information

This website has been reported to contain the following threats:

Malicious software threat: This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.

Learn more about phishing
Learn more about malicious software
Report that this site does not contain threats
Disregard and continue (not recommended)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what would cause this, our site is safe for sure! I'm sure its a false positive, we'll have the site admin take a look at it.

Thanks for the heads up!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will look into this asap. I can asure you we are as keen on security as can be.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
cool. dont get me wrong, I trust your site and click Proceed anyway... was just a heads up!

PES is good in my book since I'm halfway thru a bottle of Alpha T2 and have a bottle of shift on the shelf.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
cool. dont get me wrong, I trust your site and click Proceed anyway... was just a heads up!

PES is good in my book since I'm halfway thru a bottle of Alpha T2 and have a bottle of shift on the shelf.
Thanks again for letting us know we got to it right away to minimize any impact to other users. :fing02: