Thoughts on Alpha T2 - Erase - Recreate?

Hawks58

Awards
I'm running Alpha T2/Erase right now and getting some fairly good results. Even with a not so great diet (the diet issue is out of my hands right now, it'll be ALOT better in about 3 weeks) I've lost about an inch off my waste and lost some obvious fat in other areas too. I just finished running it the first month, and I'm going to run it another month.

I only plan on running the T2/Erase for another week or two, than taking about 4 weeks off. After that I really want to stack the T2/Erase with something that will up the fat burning potential a little more and help with appetite suppression.

I know OEP +T2 is suggested alot but when I ran OEP I stopped after about 2 weeks as I felt like a crackfiend looking for a fix that couldn't pop a wood. Anyone have any experience on running Recreate with T2 + Erase? How were the results? I'm thinking of dosing like this to start out:

AM:
2 T2
1 Erase
1 Recreate

6 hrs later
1 T2
1 Recreate

Bedtime:
1 Erase

Few side notes: I'm taking a vacation from 30MAY to 4JUN where I won't have a chance to lift. And I jacked my wrist up pretty good earlier this week, so I'm just doing cardio pretty much until the end of MAY to prevent permanently damaging it.. I'm therefore looking for a stack that could help me cut some fat off, while I'm trying to get my strength back up. I'm looking to run it for 6-8 weeks depending on the results I'm getting. I'm thinking about maybe tossing in a test booster too? Not too sure there. I might throw the test booster in around the 3rd or 4th week since I feel like then would be when I would be needing a boost.

Sorry if this is overly long, I'm pretty long winded and like to be detailed. Thanks for any ideas/suggestions.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running Alpha T2/Erase right now and getting some fairly good results. Even with a not so great diet (the diet issue is out of my hands right now, it'll be ALOT better in about 3 weeks) I've lost about an inch off my waste and lost some obvious fat in other areas too. I just finished running it the first month, and I'm going to run it another month.

I only plan on running the T2/Erase for another week or two, than taking about 4 weeks off. After that I really want to stack the T2/Erase with something that will up the fat burning potential a little more and help with appetite suppression.

I know OEP +T2 is suggested alot but when I ran OEP I stopped after about 2 weeks as I felt like a crackfiend looking for a fix that couldn't pop a wood. Anyone have any experience on running Recreate with T2 + Erase? How were the results? I'm thinking of dosing like this to start out:

AM:
2 T2
1 Erase
1 Recreate

6 hrs later
1 T2
1 Recreate

Bedtime:
1 Erase

Few side notes: I'm taking a vacation from 30MAY to 4JUN where I won't have a chance to lift. And I jacked my wrist up pretty good earlier this week, so I'm just doing cardio pretty much until the end of MAY to prevent permanently damaging it.. I'm therefore looking for a stack that could help me cut some fat off, while I'm trying to get my strength back up. I'm looking to run it for 6-8 weeks depending on the results I'm getting. I'm thinking about maybe tossing in a test booster too? Not too sure there. I might throw the test booster in around the 3rd or 4th week since I feel like then would be when I would be needing a boost.

Sorry if this is overly long, I'm pretty long winded and like to be detailed. Thanks for any ideas/suggestions.
I dont have any experience with Recreate so i cant say much there, but overall ive never been impressed with USPlabs, so take that for what its worth.

Have you considered getting some shift to throw a little extra fuel on the fire? From my experience it has to be my favorite fat burner on the market.
I would dose as follows if i were going to include shift.

AM:
2 T2
2 Erase

6 hrs later
1 T2
1 shift

Bedtime:
1 Erase
1 Shift

Any reason you chose to use 2 caps of Erase instead of two?

As far as your training goes, I would definitely ease off the upper body work to give your wrist time to heal, but is there any reason you're not doing leg work? My training partner is just getting over a broken wrist, and he always makes it out for legs.

Hawks58

Awards
I am actually considering shift, especially at the $15 nutra has it at. Looks pretty tasty As for the training part I'm within 2 weeks of graduating from an institution where if I have a medical problem this close to graduation I could find myself being stuck here another however many months it takes to heal. So to be honest, I'm sort of "self-fixing" the injury. Dumb? Very; however, I can not take the risk of inflaming it further and needing to get surgery or rehab for it. But everyone takes risks and this is one I'm just going to assume, a little time in an ace-bandage and a month off from lifting to graduate with my classmates is worth it to me. I can gain muscle back, but losing the chance to graduate in a couple weeks with my classmates is something I can't gain back.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am actually considering shift, especially at the $15 nutra has it at. Looks pretty tasty As for the training part I'm within 2 weeks of graduating from an institution where if I have a medical problem this close to graduation I could find myself being stuck here another however many months it takes to heal. So to be honest, I'm sort of "self-fixing" the injury. Dumb? Very; however, I can not take the risk of inflaming it further and needing to get surgery or rehab for it. But everyone takes risks and this is one I'm just going to assume, a little time in an ace-bandage and a month off from lifting to graduate with my classmates is worth it to me. I can gain muscle back, but losing the chance to graduate in a couple weeks with my classmates is something I can't gain back.
I dont understand how having an injury could prevent graduation from any sort of institution.

I definitely would NOT go into a leaning phase if strength training wasn't in the picture. Not only will the fat loss be lessened significantly, your body wont be trying to spare your muscles, so youll ultimately wind up a smaller version of your current self.

Just use this time off to lay everything out as far as diet and training go once youve made a recovery.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AM:
2 T2
1 Erase
1 Recreate

6 hrs later
1 T2
1 Recreate

Bedtime:
1 Erase

If you want to add something to the Alpha-T2/Erase stack, I recommend looking into Shred Matrix - it's the most complete fat burner out there, IMO, and I personally love it and stack it with the former all the time.

I have never used Recreate, but you can find feedback and logs here on it if you do a search. Either way, not something I have ever considered using (see my notes above).

If you "jacked your wrist up", make sure that if it IS an injury, you find out what it is (if you haven't already) and take the appropriate measure to rehabilitate it.

If you want fat loss, then make sure your NUTRITION over anything else is targeted at it. Don't rely on supplements to do this - it's NOT what they are for and one should NEVER be dependent on them for results.

You're not going to know whether or not you are gaining strength either of you are not lifting. You can do bodyweight exercises and plyometrics, etc. to help work on it - which I recommend if you're "not going to have a chance to lift"; going away does not mean that you have to stop training, and if you know what to do, you can continue training, albeit differently.

You could add a natural Testosterone booster in there, but I actually recommend waiting until you've been back training properly for about a month before considering this. Get your NUTRITION AND TRAINING in order before adding in supplements!

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AM:
2 T2
1 Erase
1 Recreate

6 hrs later
1 T2
1 Recreate

Bedtime:
1 Erase

Dosing looks perfecto