PES Shift FINAL REVIEW!!!

23SammyD

Awards
Awesome review bro, I'm starting shift next week (already almost a week into erase and seeing results)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review bro, I'm starting shift next week (already almost a week into erase and seeing results)
Doesn't take long to see results (even with less than stellar nutrition - not that you heard me say that, LOL) :)

23SammyD

Awards
Doesn't take long to see results (even with less than stellar nutrition - not that you heard me say that, LOL) :)

Oh yeah nice, so far my diet seems to be ok but it could be better. I just mix it up between turkey/tuna/Pb sandwiches cuz they are quick and easy. Throw in a salad or two and some shakes and I'm good.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah nice, so far my diet seems to be ok but it could be better. I just mix it up between turkey/tuna/Pb sandwiches cuz they are quick and easy. Throw in a salad or two and some shakes and I'm good.
That sounds like a less than optimal fat loss diet. There is no supplement for a less than optimal diet and exercise routine, but if you're getting the results you're after then more power to you.

23SammyD

Awards
That sounds like a less than optimal fat loss diet. There is no supplement for a less than optimal diet and exercise routine, but if you're getting the results you're after then more power to you.
Yeah it's definitely not the best, I'm still new to the diet routine. I've always just ate whatever I wanted, but now I'm starting to eat a bit healthier and just taking it a step at a time. It's tough going from carne asada burritos to salads, fruits/vegetables,and sandwiches lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it's definitely not the best, I'm still new to the diet routine. I've always just ate whatever I wanted, but now I'm starting to eat a bit healthier and just taking it a step at a time. It's tough going from carne asada burritos to salads, fruits/vegetables,and sandwiches lol
Lol, i went from eating straight junk food to plates of broccoli and meat. Its obviously easier to do a slow transition into it, but i kinda just went head first after I read the Anabolic Diet.

Never looked back, either.

23SammyD

Awards
Lol, i went from eating straight junk food to plates of broccoli and meat. Its obviously easier to do a slow transition into it, but i kinda just went head first after I read the Anabolic Diet.

Never looked back, either.

Yeah I hear ya, it's a tough transition but I'm on the right track I think. I'm definitely still learning, heck I even cut out the drinking which was super tough

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I hear ya, it's a tough transition but I'm on the right track I think. I'm definitely still learning, heck I even cut out the drinking which was super tough
Yeah, well if youre still learning youre at the right place. There are a lot of knowledgeable people that lurk this board, so dont be afraid to start a thread somewhere if you dont understand something.

23SammyD

Awards
Yeah, well if youre still learning youre at the right place. There are a lot of knowledgeable people that lurk this board, so dont be afraid to start a thread somewhere if you dont understand something.
Sounds good, so far I'm just reading up on as many threads as I can an they are definitely helpful. I'll definitely start a thread if I need something.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good, so far I'm just reading up on as many threads as I can an they are definitely helpful. I'll definitely start a thread if I need something.
Sounds good man.

I just recently started frequent posting, before i just read practically every thread on the site.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DO bear in mind that NUTRITION is the PRIMARY factor that will determine your success (or lack of it) with fat loss. You may get away with less than stellar or the best nutrition for a while, but eventually you ARE going to have to get it in order to get the results that you want.

One step at a time is fine - small changes, walk before you run, so that you can MAINTAIN the changes. You don't have to completely cut out the food that you have been eating all the time - just know how to optimize your nutrition and vary how you prepare the food that has been included in what you have been eating.

I recommend downloading and reviewing The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for advice and information on nutrition, supplementation (only the basics required), and training for effective and successful fat loss - start applying (if you are and have not already) the nutritional tips and principles to your own diet.

~Rosie~

23SammyD

Awards
DO bear in mind that NUTRITION is the PRIMARY factor that will determine your success (or lack of it) with fat loss. You may get away with less than stellar or the best nutrition for a while, but eventually you ARE going to have to get it in order to get the results that you want.

One step at a time is fine - small changes, walk before you run, so that you can MAINTAIN the changes. You don't have to completely cut out the food that you have been eating all the time - just know how to optimize your nutrition and vary how you prepare the food that has been included in what you have been eating.

I recommend downloading and reviewing The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for advice and information on nutrition, supplementation (only the basics required), and training for effective and successful fat loss - start applying (if you are and have not already) the nutritional tips and principles to your own diet.

~Rosie~
I'll definitely check it out Rosie, always helpful. Definitely need help with the diet and dos/donts as far as eating healthy. Thanks again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll definitely check it out Rosie, always helpful. Definitely need help with the diet and dos/donts as far as eating healthy. Thanks again.
No worries :)

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol that's me right now for sure, so much info to read :)
thats the best way to approach this. get as much info as possible so that you can prepare accordingly. Props to you for doing that