Prolactin increase from Erase?

conanster

Awards
Just got bloodwork back from a run of T-2 and Erase. Testosterone came back low, prolactin came back high. Is there something in these that could be causing this? I was quite surprised as I don't feel bad (would assume I would feel crappy with low test levels). Total test came back 195(low), Prolactin was 17.7(top of normal range). These are the only supplements besides Myofusion protein powder and my multivitamin I was taking at the time. Labs from 2 months ago were normal (total test 495). Any ideas? :blink:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick up all of your numbers from both panels. :)

undecided

Awards
This doesn't sound good, do you have any more news to share?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got bloodwork back from a run of T-2 and Erase. Testosterone came back low, prolactin came back high. Is there something in these that could be causing this? I was quite surprised as I don't feel bad (would assume I would feel crappy with low test levels). Total test came back 195(low), Prolactin was 17.7(top of normal range). These are the only supplements besides Myofusion protein powder and my multivitamin I was taking at the time. Labs from 2 months ago were normal (total test 495). Any ideas? :blink:
Were you cycling anything?

I dont see how your test could come back that low after only two months, especially while running Erase, unless you had been using some PH/DS.

Have you ran any DAA lately? Ive heard that it can cause increases in prolactin levels.

Post up your previous and current bloodwork please.

conanster

Awards
No PH/DS/AAS for over 1 yr. Only other supplements being used are not deviated from my norm, protein powder (whey based), multi-vitamin, fish oil. No other labs were substantial from previous or current lab values(all within normal limits) ,except for a slightly elevated HGB/HCT, most likely due to me having mild sleep apnea and not using my CPAP at the moment. I work critical care and understand the pathophysiology of my body well with the benefit of frequent lab draws at no expense. I am not upset. more confused as to why an AI would cause such a strange reaction. Looking for some input, as this doesnt make much sense. Perhaps the thyroidal component of the AT2?? I have currently discontinued both products and will redraw next week. Can update here..

conanster

Awards
Oh yeah. forgot to mention that I was so surprised the results came back screwy I had the tech draw and run a second set of labs the next morning. Total test 215, Prolactin 16.8. Not significantly different but these are real numbers.

conanster

Awards
I am aware of the thyroidal connection with androgens and free test, part of the reason we correct thyroid levels before anyone is ever placed on HRT. Not sure I am following your rational though...do tell..

conanster

Awards
Rather disappointing that no company representatives have attempted to answer :(

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your test levels went down while on a Erase...hmmmm.....sounds kinda fishy

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am aware of the thyroidal connection with androgens and free test, part of the reason we correct thyroid levels before anyone is ever placed on HRT. Not sure I am following your rational though...do tell..
I just meant ill save any thoughts of how this could happen until this next set of blood work comes back, instead of increasing speculation. Obviously youre familiar with SHBGs relationship to thyroid levels, but an increase in prolactin from these supplements doesn't make any sense to me.

Rather disappointing that no company representatives have attempted to answer :(
I would have assumed Natty or others would have been in here by now.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude has been here since 2003... I don't know what you mean by fishy.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't your product use the EXACT same compound?

Subd to see where this goes, I am STILL waiting to see any bloodwork for erase, or free test for that matter..

All this dhea bs on the market today makes me laugh, metabolite of this or that or ph to what wait...... who?

Op, Fock all that bs otc sht... go buy an ai you KNOW will work if u need one (aromasin)

I'll be happy when he new supplement ban comes and takes all the crap off the market, waste of money, and they don't do what they're advertised to do.. IME

/rant

Op, look into STOPPING ALL supp use for a few weeks, be sure our getting enough vitamin e, it will help control prolactin.. then get more bloods and post up again...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw guys, it's 2 am here... maybe they all live in the east coast and are normal people lol

In 8 hours, this thread will be hoppin with PES reps fo sho

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw guys, it's 2 am here... maybe they all live in the east coast and are normal people lol

For sure, 2am here too.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Have you had thyroid issues in the past or cortisol issues ???

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards

But he posted a week ago...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slow down there fella's. Believe it or not I do miss threads quite often. And Natty will be along shortly.

Conan, can you white out any sensitive information from your bloods and scan them in. Both your before and after.

There is no way an AI caused a rise in prolactin, or a reduction in T.

If you get me some of that info, hopefully we can assist you. The MOA of Erase is contradictory to these problems, so I am inclined to look at everything as a whole rather than pointing to one thing at the moment.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont read every thread on the forum. I have a lot of work outside of the forum to handle. I personally saw the thread title was prolactin increase from Erase and know that prolactin increases from AI's is impossible, so I never bothered to read it. I apologize. Luckily bdcc shot me a PM

I do not know why your blood values are the way they are. I certainly do not think it is supplement related in any way, not from Erase or T2. I have never seen a direct connection between an AI and Prolactin.

You may have something else going on.

The fact that you discontinued use of both products and saw now significant change in your blood values further backs up my point. There is no supplement connection here.

Had there been mild suppression for whatever strange reason, which would not make any sense, you would have seen and increase. The half life is short enough, and you were not shut down.

You gotta be kidding me, right?

conanster

Awards
Not trying to stir up trouble here. Just looking for some answers (what this message board was originally designed for...anyone else remember BDC ?)Have been on this board from when it started, do not post often but visit frequently.

Have not had repeat blood work done sine the initial two, perhaps next week when I am at work. FYI: I work in the medical field(not stating profession), have a friend in the lab, and check blood levels frequently, at least when I am trying new supplements (have blood work from most PH/DS on the market, most AI's and a few test boosters).
Last lab values I have are from 2 months prior to using Erase (WNL for most values), and two more sets from towards the end of a run with Erase (while still taking erase and AT2). Was expecting a significant jump in testosterone and drop in estrogen with an AI and thyroidal type product. I am NOT going to scan and put anything up online, as I do not wish to compromise my job or the job of anyone else who has provided assistance to me in phlebotomy or lab depts. Sorry. I can post values here if there is to be meaningful discussion, however, I am WELL versed in interpretation of lab values and don't need help on that end. If it would be helpful, I WILL post up pertinent lab values.
I am concerned perhaps there is an impurity in the product , as I have never had a reaction to an AI like this in the past. Again, I would not have known if not for lab values, as I felt "fine". Perhaps some past indiscretion with various supplements has caused something to go astray, and am talking to a colleague about scheduling a MRI to rule out pituitary issues on my end as well.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not trying to stir up trouble here. Just looking for some answers (what this message board was originally designed for...anyone else remember BDC ?)Have been on this board from when it started, do not post often but visit frequently.

Have not had repeat blood work done sine the initial two, perhaps next week when I am at work. FYI: I work in the medical field(not stating profession), have a friend in the lab, and check blood levels frequently, at least when I am trying new supplements (have blood work from most PH/DS on the market, most AI's and a few test boosters).
Last lab values I have are from 2 months prior to using Erase (WNL for most values), and two more sets from towards the end of a run with Erase (while still taking erase and AT2). Was expecting a significant jump in testosterone and drop in estrogen with an AI and thyroidal type product. I am NOT going to scan and put anything up online, as I do not wish to compromise my job or the job of anyone else who has provided assistance to me in phlebotomy or lab depts. Sorry. I can post values here if there is to be meaningful discussion, however, I am WELL versed in interpretation of lab values and don't need help on that end. If it would be helpful, I WILL post up pertinent lab values.
I am concerned perhaps there is an impurity in the product , as I have never had a reaction to an AI like this in the past. Again, I would not have known if not for lab values, as I felt "fine". Perhaps some past indiscretion with various supplements has caused something to go astray, and am talking to a colleague about scheduling a MRI to rule out pituitary issues on my end as well.
I took no offense to anything you stated.

Unfortunately BDC passed not too long ago, I have been around since back in those days. Then again, this board was originally designed for homebrewing! :D

Maybe Natty can assist you further.

conanster

Awards
Thank you my friend; was concerned my statements may be misconstrued as accusatory.

NOT my intention!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There are no purity issues. We test every single batch of raw ingredients that come in for purity before putting them into production, and our products are made in a certified cGMP facility that does not manufacture any prohormones. We have had others run bloodwork with Erase and no one has ever had a decrease in testosterone

Your decrease in T could merely be coincidental, and with the increase in prolactin as well, it seems very likely.

Although I am on TRT, I use Erase daily for estrogen control (approved through my physician), and get labs done every 3-6 months. My prolactin levels have never changed 1 bit

Not sure what else you want us to say, but, none of our products have impurities and no one has ever reported a decrease in testosterone from Erase.

Also just to note, naturally your testosterone levels can drop by 40% throughout the day. This can be due to sleep, something you eat or drink that day or the night before, stress, activity level, and just the time you have been awake, etc.

conanster

Awards
Of course they can. I am very consistent with lab draws though..have not had such an inconsistency before. And considering I retested the next day, makes it all the more convincing they were legitimate, no?
Very good, glad to know you have quality control practices in place. It is very reassuring from a consumer standpoint to know.
I will redraw labs this Thursday, will be almost 4 weeks post Erase/ AT2 use. Hoping for good numbers, will post here either way. Some labs are send outs, and may not have results for a few days though.

Question if you dont mind answering...what dose of Erase are you using for your TRT and what medication/dose/route? What is your estrogen level and testosterone level on this combination?
I was using two caps a day along with three AT2. I have a bottle of erase left and if my results are good at this time, would be willing to try again..perhaps with a little input from you. (I will of course, post lab values again if so desired)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course they can. I am very consistent with lab draws though..have not had such an inconsistency before. And considering I retested the next day, makes it all the more convincing they were legitimate, no?
Very good, glad to know you have quality control practices in place. It is very reassuring from a consumer standpoint to know.
I will redraw labs this Thursday, will be almost 4 weeks post Erase/ AT2 use. Hoping for good numbers, will post here either way. Some labs are send outs, and may not have results for a few days though.

Question if you dont mind answering...what dose of Erase are you using for your TRT and what medication/dose/route? What is your estrogen level and testosterone level on this combination?
I was using two caps a day along with three AT2. I have a bottle of erase left and if my results are good at this time, would be willing to try again..perhaps with a little input from you. (I will of course, post lab values again if so desired)
Cool let us know how it turns out

I take 25mg Erase per day. I used to take 0.5mg Adex every 3 days, but the cost was getting ridiculous so I asked my doctor if I could switch. He allowed me to switch, and we retested my values 3 months later and everything was in range.

When I do not take an AI on TRT, my E is in the low 50s, slightly out of range. My doctor liked to keep them in the high end of normal, and so do I.

Since I am on TRT my test levels fluctuate based on the day I have it drawn, but I always try to get it done on the 7th day so they are as low as they will be all week.

On the 7th day, they are always between 600-650. My E is always in the low 30s

When I get it drawn on the 4th day, by T is in the high 800s :D and my E is in the high 30s

conanster

Awards
Would kill for T level of 800, hell..would love it to be 600-650. I will eventually end up on HRT as well. Is this on cyp or androgel?

Will repost lab values when available. Thank you for your time sir.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would kill for T level of 800, hell..would love it to be 600-650. I will eventually end up on HRT as well. Is this on cyp or androgel?

Will repost lab values when available. Thank you for your time sir.
Cyp

I am hoping undecanoate becomes available in the USA soon

No way androgel will get many people past about 500-600, unless they want a huge spike in DHT

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry tonjump in on this, but it seems like there's a lot of blood work talk going on. How can I get work done and have it stay off my medical records? I'm applying to pd's and don't want anyhinf strange hangin out there.. But I fear I have some awful estro/cortisol issues. I ran erase at 4xday for 8 weeks and felt and looked like a million bucks. Now two weeks off and back to feeling and looking like crap. This is not recent or caused by comin off.. I fear my natural levels have been out of Wack for some time due to over Use of t boosters, fat burners, insulin sensitiZers, etc. In my teenage ignorance I took too much and never cycled off.... Now I'm paying for it. Any help would be great!

Edit: I am now 23, also experimented w win tabs/inject n anavar tabs 3 years ago. Currently take two fat burners just to get moving in the morning :/. Also now on isatest.. As I said, Never really " come off" bc I'm afraid of what will happen if I do

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting low test results will not hamper your ability to gain employment anywhere. Unless you get a juice test that come back positive there is nothing negative on your record. Either way, you can pay for your own labs if you still want to.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting low test results will not hamper your ability to gain employment anywhere. Unless you get a juice test that come back positive there is nothing negative on your record. Either way, you can pay for your own labs if you still want to.
Like I can order tests on my own without doctor referral? I know low test wouldn't be held against me per se, but it's so competitive out there, I don't want anything that would cause
Them to choose someone Over me, ya know?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I can order tests on my own without doctor referral? I know low test wouldn't be held against me per se, but it's so competitive out there, I don't want anything that would cause
Them to choose someone Over me, ya know?
I understand... just saying you dont have to be out a few hundy... my cousin got hired on recently with 3 assault charges in his past. Some hormone imbalance would never even be a blip.

But here is a place anyway: http://www.zrtlab.com/order-a-test-online/vmchk.html

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking for blood tests on Erase for some time. These are the first numbers that I have seen. I took Erase for several months and played with the dosages. I did not have any blood tests but I could not tell any difference at any dosage.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this was mentioned in this thread but using an AI renders prolactin's activity USELESS, estradiol activity is vital for prolactin activity. So taking Erase along a dopamine agonist is a great idea while using products like AT2, Shift and any other thyroid stimulators.