Difference between Erase and Alpha-t2 capsules

1. Difference between Erase and Alpha-t2 capsules

I know this was answered somewhere else, but what was the difference between how the Erase caps look and the Alpha-T2 caps look? One is white but opaque, the other is clear and you can see the powder inside. Thanks.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    I know this was answered somewhere else, but what was the difference between how the Erase caps look and the Alpha-T2 caps look? One is white but opaque, the other is clear and you can see the powder inside. Thanks.
    The Erase caps are smaller than the Alpha-T2 caps. Not sure why they look and are different; it could be that a different capsule was used with certain batches - Josh is the best person to answer this. Either way, it doesn't make the products any less effective.

~Rosie~
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Ah, I am at work and my bottle of aT2 is the clear one.
    The Historic PES Legend

4. Yeah. The AT-2 are clear capsules, and the Erase are solid white. If you cant see the difference just hold them up to light.

5. Shoot, internet must have timed out when I replied. Anyways, thanks for the responses. I was at work and a buddy of mine was asking me which was which since he wants to take his Erase with food. And I take mine together so I didn't pay attention/forgot the difference.
    •   

6. AT2 clear

Erase White

Shift clear

We are changing AT2 to have a color capsule though so everyone can tell the difference
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    AT2 clear

Erase White

Shift clear

We are changing AT2 to have a color capsule though so everyone can tell the difference
    Awesome!

I was actually going to suggest that to you, but I figured you ha already thought of it.

8. Yup! The most recent batch has the new colors
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 104