Stack start and a couple of q's

sash1987

Awards
Hey all,

As many been reading the forums for a while but rarely post

Anyway I purchased the 3 pes products And just awaiting their arrival.

Have a couple of questions:

-I'm on a cut with a goal to get as lean as possible, when starting the stack should I start with one product at a time and gradually add the other 2 or should I low dose All three from the get go? Or anything in between?

-now I know it's mentioned that I should not eat for 30minutes after taking the supps, part of my dietary plan I will be fasting for 24 hours every 7-9 days, will there be problems taking everything and not eating anything(apart from bcaa's)

Sash

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all,

As many been reading the forums for a while but rarely post

Anyway I purchased the 3 pes products And just awaiting their arrival.

Have a couple of questions:

-I'm on a cut with a goal to get as lean as possible, when starting the stack should I start with one product at a time and gradually add the other 2 or should I low dose All three from the get go? Or anything in between?

-now I know it's mentioned that I should not eat for 30minutes after taking the supps, part of my dietary plan I will be fasting for 24 hours every 7-9 days, will there be problems taking everything and not eating anything(apart from bcaa's)

Sash
If you have never used any of the products before, then yes, stagger your start of them, using one for a week before adding in the next, and so on, so that you know how your body responds to each product and what is giving what effect/s. I recommend starting with Shift, then adding in Alpha-T2, and finally Erase. Note that if you start with Alpha-T2 the first week, you can probably begin using both Erase and Shift at the same time, since Shift is just the active in Alpha-T2.

The only product where it is recommended to wait ~30 minutes after dosing before eating is Alpha-T2 - you can dose Erase and Shift with or without food. I personally wouldn't have an issue with using all the supplements and fasting for 24 hours every 7-9 days - in saying that however, not everyone is the same and thus will not respond the same to everything the same, and I don't know that I would recommend one using such a protocol, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants. However, you will do what you will do, and if you do fast for 24 hours every 7-9 days and continue to take these supplements during your fasting period, make sure that you monitor yourself and notice how you respond, and if it's ok, then go ahead with it, but if not, then consider not fasting or not using the products when fasting (not using them for one day is not going to have that much effect re results).

~Rosie~

sash1987

Awards
Exactly what I was thinking, perfect, thank you.

Will be monitoring closely on the fast days, I'm fairy stim resistant so should be ok!

Like yourself I have a shoot coming up in a few weeks time so going to do everything I can to look my absolute best, NO REGRETS!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly what I was thinking, perfect, thank you.

Will be monitoring closely on the fast days, I'm fairy stim resistant so should be ok!

Like yourself I have a shoot coming up in a few weeks time so going to do everything I can to look my absolute best, NO REGRETS!
No worries :)

Just make sure that you don't do anything new the week prior to your photoshoot, since you don't know how your body will respond, and you want everything to be as favourable as possible for the condition you want to be in.

~Rosie~