1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Full Body Transformation Log

Ladies and Gents. This is going to be my full body transformation log. I will post up my most recent pics. So there is no confusion. Some of you have seen my progress along the way so far due to the recent contest **** put on. I have a long way to go to reach my ultimate goal. Soon as i get confirmation from PES if it is ok to say what supplements i will be using, I will post them up for everyone to know. I have asked for permission to mention the names of the products since they are not 100% PES products.

So here we go.

April 24th 2011

Weight: 268
    Body fat: 29%
    Neck: 17.5
    Shoulder: 55.25
    Chest: 49.5
    Waist: 45.25
    Abdomen: 54.75
    Hips: 48.25
    Thigh: 24.75
    Knee: 16.0
    Calf: 17.0
    Ankle: 10.0
    Arm: 15.5
    Forearm: 11.5
    Wrist: 7.25

2. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

In for the transformation bud
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Might help if i introduce my self as well. Sorry about that. My name is Jeff and i am a 38 year old fat dude. LOL... Looking to get back into shape. I have had a few set back over the last few years that help create this fat bastard. Blew my ACL and had a 1 1/2 feet of my large intestine removed. Then as i started to gain weight i just gave up. But thanks to my brother in law Kleen73. He finally got me motivated enough to get back in shape. So far over the last 90 days i have lost 37 lbs and gained 7 lbs of muscle. I have 70 more lbs to lose to get back to my old playing weight and hopefully in the low teens or single digit body fat.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Thanks Judo. If you want to see my before pictures of what i looked like before i gained my weight and what i looked at before this you can go to onlychevy6+Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

ok i got the go ahead to mention which supplements. Alpha T2, OEP, ( I was going to use N2TKS but out of recommendation i am looking into Protocol instead.) Due to the caffeine combination of OEP and N2TKS. I am prone for Kidney Stones So i really have to watch what i take. I also take Iss Vitamins as well as EFA Lean Gold with Tonalin CLA in it. If anyone has any recommendations feel free to say. I have a pretty good support system around me. Not to mention a brother in law with the screen name MrKleen73 that will push me like no other. lol...
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    ok i got the go ahead to mention which supplements. Alpha T2, OEP, ( I was going to use N2TKS but out of recommendation i am looking into Protocol instead.) Due to the caffeine combination of OEP and N2TKS. I am prone for Kidney Stones So i really have to watch what i take. I also take Iss Vitamins as well as EFA Lean Gold with Tonalin CLA in it. If anyone has any recommendations feel free to say. I have a pretty good support system around me. Not to mention a brother in law with the screen name MrKleen73 that will push me like no other. lol...
    In for this one man,and yes protocol is awesome,try protocol ,i drink this during my workout,great for recovery!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

thank you. I actually tried the Alpha T2, OEP and N2TKS tonight and i seemed fine. just a little nervous on the caffeine thing. I will buy some protocol and give it a try and see what the difference is.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

What is the opinion on running some Natadrol with the new stack i am about to run? Is it over kill and or what side effects if any would there be?
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Count me in!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

With Chris by your side you are in good hands bro!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

well like i said earlier i tried 2 scoops of N2TKS with OEP and Alpha T2. While it i felt good after taking it. Let me say that i could not sleep worth anything last night. And i took this around 1pm yesterday 30 minutes before my workout.
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would switch to a stim free preworkout
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Hey there, Jeff Kudos to you for putting yourself out there with your transformation. Behind you all the way, and Chris is a great guy to have in your corner. Let's do this!

What is the opinion on running some Natadrol with the new stack i am about to run? Is it over kill and or what side effects if any would there be?
    I would say leave it for another time.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Natty i am going to do what you suggested. And i want to thank you for the information as well.

Rosie thank you for the input on the natadrol. I want to do everything natural and don't want anything to due with steroids at all.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Rosie thank you for the input on the natadrol. I want to do everything natural and don't want anything to due with steroids at all.
    No worries, bud Definitely the way to do it!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.74%

Natty i am going to do what you suggested. And i want to thank you for the information as well.

Yea and for the time being I would try to establish a "core" stack and then add things to it so you know exactly what the effect is coming from. I always have had this problem where I would just stack all kinds of things together... and not know what did what.

Rosie is great at this, where she has a set stack then adds other things to it and she usually knows what product or stack does, then adds another product to it to assess the effectiveness. Anyway, good luck dude!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.48%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I would switch to a stim free preworkout

I would also recommend looking into a stim free preworkout. Here are a few that I would look into.

Ultima
    Body Octane
    Pump Bol
    BodyForge

Good luck dude, push yourself and there will be great results in the future I'm sure. Wish you the best in your transformation, I'll be checking in on ya.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Just an update. Weight is still up and down a couple of pounds overall. But my clothes are fitting looser. And my strength has gone up a lot. Kinda surprised since as of this moment i am not taking anything to help increase strength. Or any supplements at all except the Vitamins. Maybe this weekend i will do another measurement to see whats going on.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

To give an example of strength gains. 1 month ago was the first time back into the gym lifting actual weights. On my incline barbell bench i was only able to lift 150 15 times then rest a minute and do another 8. As of tonight i am now doing 190 15 times then rest a minute and doing another 8. I was doing 40lbs on the flat bench dumbbell press and now it is 60. Arm curls went from 40 lbs straight bar and ez curl bar to 70. Another big gain is legs. first week i only did 260 on the leg press in fear of messing my knees up. Haven't used weights on my legs basically since i had my ACL replaced back in 2001. 2nd week was 460 and yesterday was 640 15 times then rest and then 8 more times. I had 820 up but didn't feel real confident yet. Squats went from 190 on the squat machine to 360.

Once again this is all without the aid of supplements or pre-workout drinks.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%

Those are some great strength gains my man. Betcha makes you feel like a million bucks!!!

RECOVERBRO

21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Heck yeah especially since no supps are involved right now. I was thinking my strength would go down but obviously i was wrong. After next week i will back on some Fat Burners (Not sure what i will take yet) and maybe a pre workout drink not sure on that yet.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%

Sweet man...NO SUPPS!?!?OMG!! I dont know what I would do without supps. LOL. I am addicted to them. Maybe some time off in the near future might do me(and my body) well.

RECOVERBRO

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Well I ordered up my supplements last night. Now I will be able to put alpha T2 to the test. We shall see how it works with oep. For the first 4 weeks. After that I will try it with forged burner.
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Well I ordered up my supplements last night. Now I will be able to put alpha T2 to the test. We shall see how it works with oep. For the first 4 weeks. After that I will try it with forged burner.
    You'll enjoy Alpha-T2

~Rosie~

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Received my order of supplements today. Come Monday it is game on.
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Received my order of supplements today. Come Monday it is game on.
    Right on!

~Rosie~

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

So it begins. Yesterday morning I started the pre get used to supps again. Can you say Alpha T2 and OEP combo makes you not want to eat. Yikes. I literally had to force myself to eat. I am only taking 1 of each in the morning and around noon through Sunday. Then Monday I will take the recommended dosage for the stack. 2 OEP and 1 T2 in the morning and reverse the dosage in the afternoon. I was sweating all day yesterday. Had to wipe my hands all day due to moisture. I fealt periodic warming in different parts of my body all day. I have taken OEP before and never did I have the same feelings. So obviously it %s the T2 doing something. Hopefully something good lol.
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

So it begins. Yesterday morning I started the pre get used to supps again. Can you say Alpha T2 and OEP combo makes you not want to eat. Yikes. I literally had to force myself to eat. I am only taking 1 of each in the morning and around noon through Sunday. Then Monday I will take the recommended dosage for the stack. 2 OEP and 1 T2 in the morning and reverse the dosage in the afternoon. I was sweating all day yesterday. Had to wipe my hands all day due to moisture. I fealt periodic warming in different parts of my body all day. I have taken OEP before and never did I have the same feelings. So obviously it %s the T2 doing something. Hopefully something good lol.
    Interesting. Then again, almost NOTHING suppresses my appetite, not even high doses of epehdrine and caffeine, and if I lose my appetite it's usually because there is something drastically wrong, so I can't comment here. Good that you're seeing such effects though - will help you in achieving your goals. The Alpha-T2 DOES make a difference though, and this I definitely notice (moreso when I stop using it, though)!

~Rosie~

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Today was the start of the next 90 days of my transformation. I worked out during the last 4 weeks but took no supps. I managed to maintain my weight of 268. My goal is to hit 40 or more lbs of fat loss. I was in the mid 30s during the last transformation contest I entered. Along with my diet and training yhe following supps will be taken.

Alpha T2
    OEP
    Need2Slin
    Efa lean gold with tonalin CLA
    ISS research vitamins

I could take some pics of my fat self to show the second phase of my transformation.
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Today was the start of the next 90 days of my transformation. I worked out during the last 4 weeks but took no supps. I managed to maintain my weight of 268. My goal is to hit 40 or more lbs of fat loss. I was in the mid 30s during the last transformation contest I entered. Along with my diet and training yhe following supps will be taken.

Alpha T2
    OEP
    Need2Slin
    Efa lean gold with tonalin CLA
    ISS research vitamins

I could take some pics of my fat self to show the second phase of my transformation.
    Awesome! We are behind you all the way on this! You have done a stellar job and made life-changing progress so far, so there's no stopping now!

~Rosie~

31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%

Good job chevy. And solid choice for supps!!

RECOVERBRO

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

So today is the first day taking the supps at full dosage. I must say i feel good. Hell i even hit personal best today in the gym. I wasn't going to the gym tonight to lift heavier than normal but i felt real good while lifting to i tried to lift just a little more.

Incline Bench Press
    1 set of 15 at 190
    1 set of 8 at 200 (Personal best)
    1 failure set 8 at 200

Dumbbell Bench Press
    1 set of 15 at 65 (Personal best)
    1 set of 8 at 65
    1 failure set of 6 at 65

Dumbbell fly
    1 set of 15 at 40 (personal best)
    1 failure set of 8 at 40

Seated dip machine
    1 failure set of 15 at 150 (Personal best)
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

So today is the first day taking the supps at full dosage. I must say i feel good. Hell i even hit personal best today in the gym. I wasn't going to the gym tonight to lift heavier than normal but i felt real good while lifting to i tried to lift just a little more.
    Personal best =

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Jan. 24 Start of **** Contest

Neck: 18.5
    Shoulder: 56.25
    Chest: 51.5
    Waist: 49
    Abdomen: 58
    Hips: 53
    Thigh: 27
    Knee: 17
    Calf: 17.25
    Ankle: 10.5
    Arm: 16.75
    Forearm: 12
    Wrist: 7.33

Feb. 6th

Neck: 18
    Shoulder: 55.5
    Waist: 48
    Abdomen: 56.75
    Hips: 51
    Thigh: 27.75
    Knee: 16.25
    Calf: 16.75
    Ankle: 9.5
    Arm: 16.25
    Forearm: 11

March 18

Shoulder: 54.125
    Chest: 48.5
    Waist: 46.0
    Abdomen: 55.75
    Hips: 49.25
    Thigh: 26.5
    Calf: 17.5
    Arm: 16.0
    Forearm: 12.25

April 24th Last day of **** Contest

May 23rd 2011 Start of Phase 2

Neck: 17.75
    Shoulder: 53.5
    Chest: 49.75
    Waist: 44
    Abdomen: 53.75
    Hips: 45.5
    Thigh: 25.5
    Knee: 16.5
    Arm: 16
    Wrist: 7
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%

Gotta love those hips and abdomen numbers!!!

RECOVERBRO

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

yeah i love those number so much i would be willing to donate as much of the abdomen number to anyone who wants it. lol... Cant wait to lose the love handles and abdomen so i can have surgery to remove the hernia in the belly button area.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I love the detail you have put into your first post with full body measurements.

Logs without details makes me sad!

I am going to be following this one along. If there is anything I can do to help please feel free to ask. We are all brothers of iron here.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

To give an example of strength gains. 1 month ago was the first time back into the gym lifting actual weights. On my incline barbell bench i was only able to lift 150 15 times then rest a minute and do another 8. As of tonight i am now doing 190 15 times then rest a minute and doing another 8. I was doing 40lbs on the flat bench dumbbell press and now it is 60. Arm curls went from 40 lbs straight bar and ez curl bar to 70. Another big gain is legs. first week i only did 260 on the leg press in fear of messing my knees up. Haven't used weights on my legs basically since i had my ACL replaced back in 2001. 2nd week was 460 and yesterday was 640 15 times then rest and then 8 more times. I had 820 up but didn't feel real confident yet. Squats went from 190 on the squat machine to 360.

Once again this is all without the aid of supplements or pre-workout drinks.
    YOU GO BOY!! Congrats on the increase in weights! I am so thrilled to death for you. You are looking awesome.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

Jan. 24 Start of **** Contest

Shoulder: 56.25
    Chest: 51.5
    Waist: 49
    Abdomen: 58
    Hips: 53
    Thigh: 27
    Knee: 17
    Calf: 17.25
    Ankle: 10.5
    Arm: 16.75
    Wrist: 7.33

Feb. 6th

Neck: 18
    Shoulder: 55.5
    Waist: 48
    Abdomen: 56.75
    Hips: 51
    Thigh: 27.75
    Knee: 16.25
    Calf: 16.75
    Arm: 16.25
    Forearm: 11

March 18

Shoulder: 54.125
    Chest: 48.5
    Waist: 46.0
    Abdomen: 55.75
    Hips: 49.25
    Thigh: 26.5
    Calf: 17.5
    Arm: 16.0
    Forearm: 12.25

April 24th Last day of **** Contest

May 23rd 2011 Start of Phase 2

Neck: 17.75
    Shoulder: 53.5
    Chest: 49.75
    Waist: 44
    Abdomen: 53.75
    Hips: 45.5
    Thigh: 25.5
    Knee: 16.5
    Arm: 16
    Wrist: 7
    Bub, these numbers are awesome! LOVE IT!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Down 2 lbs since Monday. Been having a tuff time eating the extra calories. I have increased my calories from 1800 up to 2400. Changing my entire diet up to help add the calories. My first meal is approx 6:30 am and the last meal is around 7 pm just after my evening workout. The last meal is usually a Whey protein drink with some bcaa added. I have been experimenting with no carbs for 4 hours prior to bed time. Which happens to be around 9:30-10:00 pm. While i get up around 4:15ish.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body Transformation
    By darren808 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 09:21 PM
  2. Body Split VS. Full Body Round 1.
    By hitsquaddd in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 11:54 AM
  3. Body Transformation
    By IronMarc in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8