Full Body Transformation Log

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladies and Gents. This is going to be my full body transformation log. I will post up my most recent pics. So there is no confusion. Some of you have seen my progress along the way so far due to the recent contest NTBM put on. I have a long way to go to reach my ultimate goal. Soon as i get confirmation from PES if it is ok to say what supplements i will be using, I will post them up for everyone to know. I have asked for permission to mention the names of the products since they are not 100% PES products.

So here we go.

April 24th 2011

Weight: 268
Body fat: 29%
Neck: 17.5
Shoulder: 55.25
Chest: 49.5
Waist: 45.25
Abdomen: 54.75
Hips: 48.25
Thigh: 24.75
Knee: 16.0
Calf: 17.0
Ankle: 10.0
Arm: 15.5
Forearm: 11.5
Wrist: 7.25

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the transformation bud

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might help if i introduce my self as well. Sorry about that. My name is Jeff and i am a 38 year old fat dude. LOL... Looking to get back into shape. I have had a few set back over the last few years that help create this fat bastard. Blew my ACL and had a 1 1/2 feet of my large intestine removed. Then as i started to gain weight i just gave up. But thanks to my brother in law Kleen73. He finally got me motivated enough to get back in shape. So far over the last 90 days i have lost 37 lbs and gained 7 lbs of muscle. I have 70 more lbs to lose to get back to my old playing weight and hopefully in the low teens or single digit body fat.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok i got the go ahead to mention which supplements. Alpha T2, OEP, ( I was going to use N2TKS but out of recommendation i am looking into Protocol instead.) Due to the caffeine combination of OEP and N2TKS. I am prone for Kidney Stones So i really have to watch what i take. I also take Iss Vitamins as well as EFA Lean Gold with Tonalin CLA in it. If anyone has any recommendations feel free to say. I have a pretty good support system around me. Not to mention a brother in law with the screen name MrKleen73 that will push me like no other. lol...

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
ok i got the go ahead to mention which supplements. Alpha T2, OEP, ( I was going to use N2TKS but out of recommendation i am looking into Protocol instead.) Due to the caffeine combination of OEP and N2TKS. I am prone for Kidney Stones So i really have to watch what i take. I also take Iss Vitamins as well as EFA Lean Gold with Tonalin CLA in it. If anyone has any recommendations feel free to say. I have a pretty good support system around me. Not to mention a brother in law with the screen name MrKleen73 that will push me like no other. lol...
In for this one man,and yes protocol is awesome,try protocol ,i drink this during my workout,great for recovery!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you. I actually tried the Alpha T2, OEP and N2TKS tonight and i seemed fine. just a little nervous on the caffeine thing. I will buy some protocol and give it a try and see what the difference is.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the opinion on running some Natadrol with the new stack i am about to run? Is it over kill and or what side effects if any would there be?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Chris by your side you are in good hands bro!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well like i said earlier i tried 2 scoops of N2TKS with OEP and Alpha T2. While it i felt good after taking it. Let me say that i could not sleep worth anything last night. And i took this around 1pm yesterday 30 minutes before my workout. :shocked1:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey there, Jeff :) Kudos to you for putting yourself out there with your transformation. Behind you all the way, and Chris is a great guy to have in your corner. Let's do this!

What is the opinion on running some Natadrol with the new stack i am about to run? Is it over kill and or what side effects if any would there be?
I would say leave it for another time.

~Rosie~

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty i am going to do what you suggested. And i want to thank you for the information as well.

Rosie thank you for the input on the natadrol. I want to do everything natural and don't want anything to due with steroids at all.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie thank you for the input on the natadrol. I want to do everything natural and don't want anything to due with steroids at all.
No worries, bud :) Definitely the way to do it!

~Rosie~

kyoryoko

Awards
Natty i am going to do what you suggested. And i want to thank you for the information as well.

Yea and for the time being I would try to establish a "core" stack and then add things to it so you know exactly what the effect is coming from. I always have had this problem where I would just stack all kinds of things together... and not know what did what.

Rosie is great at this, where she has a set stack then adds other things to it and she usually knows what product or stack does, then adds another product to it to assess the effectiveness. Anyway, good luck dude!

23SammyD

Awards
I would switch to a stim free preworkout

I would also recommend looking into a stim free preworkout. Here are a few that I would look into.

Ultima
Body Octane
Pump Bol
BodyForge

Good luck dude, push yourself and there will be great results in the future I'm sure. Wish you the best in your transformation, I'll be checking in on ya.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update. Weight is still up and down a couple of pounds overall. But my clothes are fitting looser. And my strength has gone up a lot. Kinda surprised since as of this moment i am not taking anything to help increase strength. Or any supplements at all except the Vitamins. Maybe this weekend i will do another measurement to see whats going on.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To give an example of strength gains. 1 month ago was the first time back into the gym lifting actual weights. On my incline barbell bench i was only able to lift 150 15 times then rest a minute and do another 8. As of tonight i am now doing 190 15 times then rest a minute and doing another 8. I was doing 40lbs on the flat bench dumbbell press and now it is 60. Arm curls went from 40 lbs straight bar and ez curl bar to 70. Another big gain is legs. first week i only did 260 on the leg press in fear of messing my knees up. Haven't used weights on my legs basically since i had my ACL replaced back in 2001. 2nd week was 460 and yesterday was 640 15 times then rest and then 8 more times. I had 820 up but didn't feel real confident yet. Squats went from 190 on the squat machine to 360.

Once again this is all without the aid of supplements or pre-workout drinks.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some great strength gains my man. Betcha makes you feel like a million bucks!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yeah especially since no supps are involved right now. I was thinking my strength would go down but obviously i was wrong. After next week i will back on some Fat Burners (Not sure what i will take yet) and maybe a pre workout drink not sure on that yet.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet man...NO SUPPS!?!?OMG!! I dont know what I would do without supps. LOL. I am addicted to them. Maybe some time off in the near future might do me(and my body) well.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I ordered up my supplements last night. Now I will be able to put alpha T2 to the test. We shall see how it works with oep. For the first 4 weeks. After that I will try it with forged burner.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I ordered up my supplements last night. Now I will be able to put alpha T2 to the test. We shall see how it works with oep. For the first 4 weeks. After that I will try it with forged burner.
You'll enjoy Alpha-T2 :)

~Rosie~

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received my order of supplements today. Come Monday it is game on.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it begins. Yesterday morning I started the pre get used to supps again. Can you say Alpha T2 and OEP combo makes you not want to eat. Yikes. I literally had to force myself to eat. I am only taking 1 of each in the morning and around noon through Sunday. Then Monday I will take the recommended dosage for the stack. 2 OEP and 1 T2 in the morning and reverse the dosage in the afternoon. I was sweating all day yesterday. Had to wipe my hands all day due to moisture. I fealt periodic warming in different parts of my body all day. I have taken OEP before and never did I have the same feelings. So obviously it %s the T2 doing something. Hopefully something good lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it begins. Yesterday morning I started the pre get used to supps again. Can you say Alpha T2 and OEP combo makes you not want to eat. Yikes. I literally had to force myself to eat. I am only taking 1 of each in the morning and around noon through Sunday. Then Monday I will take the recommended dosage for the stack. 2 OEP and 1 T2 in the morning and reverse the dosage in the afternoon. I was sweating all day yesterday. Had to wipe my hands all day due to moisture. I fealt periodic warming in different parts of my body all day. I have taken OEP before and never did I have the same feelings. So obviously it %s the T2 doing something. Hopefully something good lol.
Interesting. Then again, almost NOTHING suppresses my appetite, not even high doses of epehdrine and caffeine, and if I lose my appetite it's usually because there is something drastically wrong, so I can't comment here. Good that you're seeing such effects though - will help you in achieving your goals. The Alpha-T2 DOES make a difference though, and this I definitely notice (moreso when I stop using it, though)!

~Rosie~

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was the start of the next 90 days of my transformation. I worked out during the last 4 weeks but took no supps. I managed to maintain my weight of 268. My goal is to hit 40 or more lbs of fat loss. I was in the mid 30s during the last transformation contest I entered. Along with my diet and training yhe following supps will be taken.

Alpha T2
OEP
Need2Slin
Efa lean gold with tonalin CLA
ISS research vitamins

I could take some pics of my fat self to show the second phase of my transformation.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was the start of the next 90 days of my transformation. I worked out during the last 4 weeks but took no supps. I managed to maintain my weight of 268. My goal is to hit 40 or more lbs of fat loss. I was in the mid 30s during the last transformation contest I entered. Along with my diet and training yhe following supps will be taken.

Alpha T2
OEP
Need2Slin
Efa lean gold with tonalin CLA
ISS research vitamins

I could take some pics of my fat self to show the second phase of my transformation.
Awesome! We are behind you all the way on this! You have done a stellar job and made life-changing progress so far, so there's no stopping now!

~Rosie~

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job chevy. And solid choice for supps!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today is the first day taking the supps at full dosage. I must say i feel good. Hell i even hit personal best today in the gym. I wasn't going to the gym tonight to lift heavier than normal but i felt real good while lifting to i tried to lift just a little more.

Incline Bench Press
1 set of 15 at 190
1 set of 8 at 200 (Personal best)
1 failure set 8 at 200

Dumbbell Bench Press
1 set of 15 at 65 (Personal best)
1 set of 8 at 65
1 failure set of 6 at 65

Dumbbell fly
1 set of 15 at 40 (personal best)
1 failure set of 8 at 40

Seated dip machine
1 failure set of 15 at 150 (Personal best)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today is the first day taking the supps at full dosage. I must say i feel good. Hell i even hit personal best today in the gym. I wasn't going to the gym tonight to lift heavier than normal but i felt real good while lifting to i tried to lift just a little more.
Personal best = :thumbsup:

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jan. 24 Start of NTBM Contest

Neck: 18.5
Shoulder: 56.25
Chest: 51.5
Waist: 49
Abdomen: 58
Hips: 53
Thigh: 27
Knee: 17
Calf: 17.25
Ankle: 10.5
Arm: 16.75
Forearm: 12
Wrist: 7.33

Feb. 6th

Neck: 18
Shoulder: 55.5
Waist: 48
Abdomen: 56.75
Hips: 51
Thigh: 27.75
Knee: 16.25
Calf: 16.75
Ankle: 9.5
Arm: 16.25
Forearm: 11

March 18

Shoulder: 54.125
Chest: 48.5
Waist: 46.0
Abdomen: 55.75
Hips: 49.25
Thigh: 26.5
Calf: 17.5
Arm: 16.0
Forearm: 12.25

April 24th Last day of NTBM Contest

May 23rd 2011 Start of Phase 2

Neck: 17.75
Shoulder: 53.5
Chest: 49.75
Waist: 44
Abdomen: 53.75
Hips: 45.5
Thigh: 25.5
Knee: 16.5
Arm: 16
Wrist: 7

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love those hips and abdomen numbers!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i love those number so much i would be willing to donate as much of the abdomen number to anyone who wants it. lol... Cant wait to lose the love handles and abdomen so i can have surgery to remove the hernia in the belly button area.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the detail you have put into your first post with full body measurements.

Logs without details makes me sad!

I am going to be following this one along. If there is anything I can do to help please feel free to ask. We are all brothers of iron here. :)

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
To give an example of strength gains. 1 month ago was the first time back into the gym lifting actual weights. On my incline barbell bench i was only able to lift 150 15 times then rest a minute and do another 8. As of tonight i am now doing 190 15 times then rest a minute and doing another 8. I was doing 40lbs on the flat bench dumbbell press and now it is 60. Arm curls went from 40 lbs straight bar and ez curl bar to 70. Another big gain is legs. first week i only did 260 on the leg press in fear of messing my knees up. Haven't used weights on my legs basically since i had my ACL replaced back in 2001. 2nd week was 460 and yesterday was 640 15 times then rest and then 8 more times. I had 820 up but didn't feel real confident yet. Squats went from 190 on the squat machine to 360.

Once again this is all without the aid of supplements or pre-workout drinks.
YOU GO BOY!! Congrats on the increase in weights! I am so thrilled to death for you. You are looking awesome. :kiss:

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Jan. 24 Start of NTBM Contest

Shoulder: 56.25
Chest: 51.5
Waist: 49
Abdomen: 58
Hips: 53
Thigh: 27
Knee: 17
Calf: 17.25
Ankle: 10.5
Arm: 16.75
Wrist: 7.33

Feb. 6th

Neck: 18
Shoulder: 55.5
Waist: 48
Abdomen: 56.75
Hips: 51
Thigh: 27.75
Knee: 16.25
Calf: 16.75
Arm: 16.25
Forearm: 11

March 18

Shoulder: 54.125
Chest: 48.5
Waist: 46.0
Abdomen: 55.75
Hips: 49.25
Thigh: 26.5
Calf: 17.5
Arm: 16.0
Forearm: 12.25

April 24th Last day of NTBM Contest

May 23rd 2011 Start of Phase 2

Neck: 17.75
Shoulder: 53.5
Chest: 49.75
Waist: 44
Abdomen: 53.75
Hips: 45.5
Thigh: 25.5
Knee: 16.5
Arm: 16
Wrist: 7
Bub, these numbers are awesome! LOVE IT!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down 2 lbs since Monday. Been having a tuff time eating the extra calories. I have increased my calories from 1800 up to 2400. Changing my entire diet up to help add the calories. My first meal is approx 6:30 am and the last meal is around 7 pm just after my evening workout. The last meal is usually a Whey protein drink with some bcaa added. I have been experimenting with no carbs for 4 hours prior to bed time. Which happens to be around 9:30-10:00 pm. While i get up around 4:15ish.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meal plan i will be following.

Meal 1

10 egg whites
1 cup oatmeal with teaspoon of cinnamon
1 banana
16 oz of water
2 OEP
1 Alpha T2
2 Need 2 Slin

Meal 2

Meal replacement drink
16 oz of water
1 tablespoon of honey
1/2 cup of raisins
2 EFA lean gold with Tonalin CLA

Meal 3

8oz of either lean sirloin steak, Venison, or chicken
1 cup brown rice
1 large serving of garden salad
2 Alpha T2
1 OEP
2 Need2Slin
16 oz of water

Meal 4

Meal replacement drink

or

4 oz Chicken, Mahi Mahi fish, or Orange Roughy
1/2 sweet potato
2 EFA lean gold with Tonalin CLA
16 oz of water

Meal 5

4 oz Orange Roughy, or chicken
2 scoops of Whey Protein
2 scoops of BCAA
16 oz of water
2 Need2Slin
1 pack of ISS Vitamins

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i found my challenge for now. Wasn't filling super strong today just kinda felt blah. As i started to work out i just put on some weight not thinking about how much it actually was. Pushed up 3 times on the incline bench press and was like what the hell this feels heavier than normal. So i stopped and counted the how much was on there. Well i had 210 lbs on there. I just barely hit 200 lbs as my normal workout weight last week.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i found my challenge for now. Wasn't filling super strong today just kinda felt blah. As i started to work out i just put on some weight not thinking about how much it actually was. Pushed up 3 times on the incline bench press and was like what the hell this feels heavier than normal. So i stopped and counted the how much was on there. Well i had 210 lbs on there. I just barely hit 200 lbs as my normal workout weight last week.
That's got to bring a smile - unexpected and pleasant surprise :)

~Rosie~

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Ma'am it was nice surprise. I don't take any pre-workout supplements. I have tried it a couple of times in the past. But not normally. With the supps that i am currently taking. I think i am going to try some of the non-stim genomyx protocol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes Ma'am it was nice surprise. I don't take any pre-workout supplements. I have tried it a couple of times in the past. But not normally. With the supps that i am currently taking. I think i am going to try some of the non-stim genomyx protocol.
Whether you use preworkout products or not is really irrelevant, since it's not the product that is going to give you progress (although with the right nutrition and training it can help with progress), and too many people rely on products for results, when, as you have personally learned, it is generally pretty much everything BUT the products that contribute the MOST towards one's results.

~Rosie~

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So week one is down and ended this past Sunday. I lost 2 lbs. Week two has began and as of this morning i have already lost another 3lbs. and i still have the rest of the day as well as week to go.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As of today i am 4 lbs away from breaking into the 250's. Hopefully come Sunday there might be a chance i can break into the 50's. If not all is good. Really enjoying the supplements i am on right now. And the diet well like i have said before i still need to get used to it. Adding the extra calories and taking these supps. Make it sort of tough but manageable. In the beginning it was tough. But all is good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As of today i am 4 lbs away from breaking into the 250's. Hopefully come Sunday there might be a chance i can break into the 50's. If not all is good. Really enjoying the supplements i am on right now. And the diet well like i have said before i still need to get used to it. Adding the extra calories and taking these supps. Make it sort of tough but manageable. In the beginning it was tough. But all is good.
Excellent! If you don't make it this week, then by the end of next week for sure! You'll get there, bud. Just keep going and be consistent - you have come so far already; be proud of yourself for that! :yup:

~Rosie~