Erase bloating and water retention?

sok

Awards
Hi, I am on 7th day of Erase and i think that it causes me bloating and water retention! I stared with 2 capsules/day and the last 2 days i went 3/day. Especialy after the morning capsule it causes me bloating!

What do you think? Did this happen again? What i have to do?

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
lol no way. Im on it and it makes me look nice and dry..

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, I am on 7th day of Erase and i think that it causes me bloating and water retention! I stared with 2 capsules/day and the last 2 days i went 3/day. Especialy after the morning capsule it causes me bloating!

ERASE will PULL OUT the water not bloat or retain.

1. did you use creatine based products or Yohimbine?
2. you eat much carbs?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Strange it should have the opposite effect, have you changed your diet, started creatine product or something new at the same time?

sok

Awards
I have creatine but before erase and my diet is low carb! No use Yohimbine!
It looks strange! I will see the following days how it will go!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have creatine but before erase and my diet is low carb! No use Yohimbine!
It looks strange! I will see the following days how it will go!
Interesting - this is the OPPOSITE to what Erase does. Being an AI it will DEcrease water retention and act as a diuretic, drying you out even more on a low carbohydrate diet. As far as bloating, that could be because you are going low carbohydrate.

Creatine is not going to cause those effects, especially if you have been using it before without them.

Have you changed anything re training or your daily schedule in any way? No matter how insignificant you may think it is, it could have a big impact.

Anyways, try taking your Erase doses WITH food, instead of on an empty stomach, and see how that affects you.

~Rosie~

sok

Awards
I took the last 2 doses with food and i think it is better!

No, i didn't change anything in my training or diet. I believe that in couple of days it will go well!
I will let you know!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No, i didn't change anything in my training or diet. I believe that in couple of days it will go well!
I will let you know!
Good. Please keep us updated - I want to see this issue sorted out so that you can start enjoying Erase and seeing its benefits.

~Rosie~

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established

I will let you know!
Have you increased your sodium intake? Example any kind of seasonings sauces etc.

sok

Awards
Have you increased your sodium intake? Example any kind of seasonings sauces etc.
I eat lot of cabbage but also before erase.
Maybe i still have lot of sodium in my body from the Easter! :)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I eat lot of cabbage but also before erase.
Maybe i still have lot of sodium in my body from the Easter! :)
Ok just ry to keep your diet clean. If you are just eating cabbages that shouldn't be a problem as far as sodium. Just remember salt any kinds of seasings added to food can increase your sodium intake. Let us know how it goes..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm since starting alphat2 two weeks ago i've noticed my spare tire seems flabbier and hangs more than normal while my mid section is leaning out

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y causes bloat? including a-Y?
Yohimbine builds up in fat cells (which is why it makes you hold water until you come off it)

with Alpha Yohimbine i not noticed this effect.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm since starting alphat2 two weeks ago i've noticed my spare tire seems flabbier and hangs more than normal while my mid section is leaning out
It sounds to me like the leaning out is causing a bit of a loose skin issue.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds to me like the leaning out is causing a bit of a loose skin issue.
That . . . It's also possible that the fat in that area is being mobilized and needs to be burned . . .

~Rosie~

sok

Awards
Now I am on 7-8 day with 3 caps/day and all are great! I think that 2 caps for me were too low dose!
I am on 3 caps, water retention is gone, bloating maybe was coincidence and also i do NOT have joint issue! Do you think that is overkill to go 4 caps/day? The bad is that in this dose cost is high...

I like it very much now!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I am on 7-8 day with 3 caps/day and all are great! I think that 2 caps for me were too low dose!
I am on 3 caps, water retention is gone, bloating maybe was coincidence and also i do NOT have joint issue! Do you think that is overkill to go 4 caps/day? The bad is that in this dose cost is high...

I like it very much now!
Sounds like it wasn't an issue caused by Erase, then - good that you sorted it out, or it went away.

Using four caps is not an issue - if you have any problems with joints though, drop back to three caps daily.

~Rosie~

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like it wasn't an issue caused by Erase, then - good that you sorted it out, or it went away.

Using four caps is not an issue - if you have any problems with joints though, drop back to three caps daily.

~Rosie~
exactly, sometimes it takes a little experimentation to find your sweet spot. Once you do...Erase is a staple

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I like it very much now!
Good to hear :yup:

sok

Awards
Time passed and i finished for now! It was very good! I have 2 days without erase and i can see that some water came back... I will wait 4 weeks and then go again! :)

I went until 4 caps without joint issue. But maybe Estrogens went very low in that dose and i think that i lost a litle of my libido... For a good libido you need Estrogen also...

klint

klint

Awards
just completed my first week on erase 2x aday and 3g daa. low carb 5 out of 7 dats around 80g and i am a tad bloated too have lost most of my deffinition on my abs . not kool at all upping it now to 3 aday and will see if it will change. am doing weights am and cardio in the pm. eat 90% of my carbs before the cardio. help !!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just completed my first week on erase 2x aday and 3g daa. low carb 5 out of 7 dats around 80g and i am a tad bloated too have lost most of my deffinition on my abs . not kool at all upping it now to 3 aday and will see if it will change. am doing weights am and cardio in the pm. eat 90% of my carbs before the cardio. help !!
Have you added anything in addition to the DAA/Erase? What are your carb sources and what's your intake on the other 2 days out of the week?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sodium intake? Stand alone daa product or something different? Also any other supps taken?

klint

klint

Awards
hi carbs on the other days are at max 300. the carbs r mostly from oats and whole grain bread. rice. as for othe supps just tbe basics whey glutimine , bcaas fish oils. muca's . vits. ee creatine. had great results from alphat2. and plan on using erase during pct. infact the only difference to my training is that my volume has incresed so that i can handle the carbs. the daa is in a pure form. mixed with yog and taken hour before first training session. hope this helps. cheers

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi carbs on the other days are at max 300. the carbs r mostly from oats and whole grain bread. rice. as for othe supps just tbe basics whey glutimine , bcaas fish oils. muca's . vits. ee creatine. had great results from alphat2. and plan on using erase during pct. infact the only difference to my training is that my volume has incresed so that i can handle the carbs. the daa is in a pure form. mixed with yog and taken hour before first training session. hope this helps. cheers
Was the bread recently added? DAA may​ be responsible for some GI issues such as bloating.

klint

klint

Awards
i do not take sodium. other than what is in the foods i eat. example of food
whey supp plus glutimine . erase on wake up
multi vits daa creatine eester. fish oils maca . smoked salmon with eggs plus two oat bread breakfast after 5 mike ride
pwo then train
pwo bcaas whey glutimine
chicken salad fish oils
snack
whey supp erase
train bcaas
pwo whey glutimine
chicken rice veg fish oils
snack
whey supp erase

klint

klint

Awards
humm interesting thought on bread. as i only add bread as a source of fiber. but yes the timimg is close

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do not take sodium. other than what is in the foods i eat. example of food
whey supp plus glutimine . erase on wake up
multi vits daa creatine eester. fish oils maca . smoked salmon with eggs plus two oat bread breakfast after 5 mike ride
pwo then train
pwo bcaas whey glutimine
chicken salad fish oils
snack
whey supp erase
train bcaas
pwo whey glutimine
chicken rice veg fish oils
snack
whey supp erase
If you're eating too low of sodium, it'll actually cause you to hold more water. Unless you have a photoshoot or a competition, sodium restriction is really not necessary.