Methyl 1-D/MMv3/Erase > OEP/ALPHA-T2/Erase > PCT?

adamlau

Awards
[Suggested] On Days:
AM = 1 x Methyl 1-D + 1 x MMv3 (+ 2g Spectrum Fish Oil)
Pre-Workout = 2 x Methyl 1-D + 2 x MMv3 (+ 2g Spectrum Fish Oil)
PM = 1 x Methyl 1-D + 1 x MMv3 + Erase (+ 2g Spectrum Fish Oil)

[Suggested] Off Days:
AM = 2 x OEP + 1 x ALPHA-T2 + 1 x Erase
Noon = 1 x OEP + 2 x ALPHA-T2 + 1 x Erase
PM = 1 x Erase

Any drawbacks to this zig-zag method of stacking for pure strength gains? I want to cycle in this manner for four weeks and then PCT in the following manner for two weeks:

AM = 1 x Formadrol + 1 x Erase
Noon = 1 x Formadrol + 1 x Erase
PM = 1 x Formadrol + 1 x Erase

On my second week of straight OEP/ALPHA-T2/Erase. Killer energy stack (thanks to the PES PDF for highlighting this stack), definitely as powerful as some of the ECA products I took 10 years ago. Was a heavy diol/dione user in the past, no visibly adverse side effects then (acne, gnyo), liver numbers currently well within normal levels (though creatine supplementation might have skewed my creatinine levels higher than I would have liked). Started Methyl 1-D/MMv3 today, definitely felt its warming effects to some degree. Purposefully overtrained today to see how Methyl 1-D/MMv3/Erase and 10 hours of sleep will treat my body (plenty of carbs/proteins/vitamins, diet is not an issue).

[Actual Cycle] On & Off Days:
AM = 2 x OEP + 1 x ALPHA-T2 + 1 x Erase + 2 x Methyl 1-D (+ 2g Barleans Fish Oil)
Pre-Workout = 1 x OEP + 2 x ALPHA-T2 + 1 x Erase + 2 x Methyl 1-D (+ 2g Barleans Fish Oil)
PM = 2 x Shift + 1 x Erase + 2 x Methyl 1-D (+ 2g Barleans Fish Oil)

Last edited:
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT looks good, but for during your cycle would take the Erase at the same dose every day. 2-3 caps per day

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On Days:
AM = 1 x Methyl 1-D + 1 x MMv3 (+ 2g Spectrum Fish Oil)
Pre-Workout = 2 x Methyl 1-D + 2 x MMv3 (+ 2g Spectrum Fish Oil)
PM = 1 x Methyl 1-D + 1 x MMv3 + Erase (+ 2g Spectrum Fish Oil)

Off Days:
AM = 2 x OEP + 1 x ALPHA-T2 + 1 x Erase
Noon = 1 x OEP + 2 x ALPHA-T2 + 1 x Erase
PM = 1 x Erase

Any drawbacks to this zig-zag method of stacking for pure strength gains? I want to cycle in this manner for four weeks and then PCT in the following manner for two weeks:

AM = 1 x Formadrol + 1 x Erase
Noon = 1 x Formadrol + 1 x Erase
PM = 1 x Formadrol + 1 x Erase

On my second week of straight OEP/ALPHA-T2/Erase. Killer energy stack (thanks to the PES PDF for highlighting this stack), definitely as powerful as some of the ECA products I took 10 years ago. Was a heavy diol/dione user in the past, no visibly adverse side effects then (acne, gnyo), liver numbers currently well within normal levels (though creatine supplementation might have skewed my creatinine levels higher than I would have liked). Started Methyl 1-D/MMv3 today, definitely felt its warming effects to some degree. Purposefully overtrained today to see how Methyl 1-D/MMv3/Erase and 10 hours of sleep will treat my body (plenty of carbs/proteins/vitamins, diet is not an issue).
I would dose the mmv3 and m1d straight through. Theyre not particularly suppressing or potent compounds in general, so pulsing isnt really offering much benefit, IMO. The MMV3 might give you a slight aggression boost taken an hour or so before training, but i feel like you'll get the best strength with steady hormone levels.

adamlau

Awards
Ditched the MMv3 and went straight through with M1-D at six caps a day. Used MMv3 on and off, but its gritty consistency was off-putting and the minty aftertaste reminded me of a menthol cigarette. That said, coming off six straight weeks of Erase at three caps a day, no dry joints, real clean and easy. Going to bridge right into a two-week cycle of Boladrol + Erase (seems like a balanced combo) and see how things turn out...

adamlau

Awards
I figured to start a quick one-week PCT of Formadrol Extreme + Erase at 3/3 per day just yesterday, before the Boladrol arrives later this week. Woke up today with what may be dry joints, a foreign feeling of stiffness that was not neuromuscular in nature. Having always assumed the phenomenon was psychological and not and physiological, I am still not certain what to make of it and whether or not I am indeed afflicted with dry joints. If so, judicious use of NOW Glucosamine & MSM has not prevented dry joints outright. In any event, a light bout of stretching appears to have resolved most of the stiffness. As a precaution, dropping Erase this week and going Formadrol Extreme at six per day starting today (if condition persists, will drop down to three per day). Going to save the Erase for the Boladrol run, post results then and post how my body feels tomorrow morning...

xxjoker122

Awards
i ran m1d back when i was in 8th grade i didnt really no what i was doing so im intreasted to see how this turns out

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
No need to pulse as someone else said these are pretty mild ph's . I think you will make good strength gains here.